Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
savage/s-40 up grades by years (Read 249 times)
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Re: savage/s-40 up grades by years
Reply #15 - 07/05/13 at 18:02:40

You quit racing when I was 2...  Roll Eyes

Only reason I have the 63 Honda is it was given to me in 2007 to make a sign out of. Just for "fun" a dribbled some gas into the carbs, fed it some ether, and gave it a kick... it fired off. My Dad saw it in my yard in 2010, turns out the last bike he rode in 1964 or 65 before he went in the Army was his friend's CL72. Said friend got killed in 'Nam, so, in a round about way, I guess I'm building it for him.  Huh I'm over 6' tall, a CL72 is a cramped ride, especially since I've needed a cane off and on since 2/02 (destroyed part of my lumbar spine).

I'm actually under medical orders to never ride again. I neither like or trust doctors, so...

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
noname
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: savage/s-40 up grades by years
Reply #16 - 07/05/13 at 18:28:33

WD wrote on 07/05/13 at 18:02:40:
You quit racing when I was 2...  Roll Eyes

Only reason I have the 63 Honda is it was given to me in 2007 to make a sign out of. Just for "fun" a dribbled some gas into the carbs, fed it some ether, and gave it a kick... it fired off. My Dad saw it in my yard in 2010, turns out the last bike he rode in 1964 or 65 before he went in the Army was his friend's CL72. Said friend got killed in 'Nam, so, in a round about way, I guess I'm building it for him.  Huh I'm over 6' tall, a CL72 is a cramped ride, especially since I've needed a cane off and on since 2/02 (destroyed part of my lumbar spine).

I'm actually under medical orders to never ride again. I neither like or trust doctors, so...

O
sounds like we think alike,  I was in traction for 70 days. Dr. Told my wife I may never walk again  but for certain I could never work again . Took me two years to walk four month  later I went back to work. 39 years since my accident and I still work every day.
I only go to the Dr if they come with an ambulance  Tongue

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/22/24 at 06:20:39

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › savage/s-40 up grades by years

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.