Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
ig-liberal-groups-not-targeted-like-tea-party (Read 236 times)
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Re: ig-liberal-groups-not-targeted-like-tea-party
Reply #60 - 07/18/13 at 13:58:55

srinath wrote on 07/18/13 at 12:50:18:
Dane Allen wrote on 07/18/13 at 12:27:53:
srinath wrote on 07/18/13 at 10:14:24:
Dane Allen wrote on 07/18/13 at 10:10:15:
srinath wrote on 07/18/13 at 08:36:24:
.....Lois Lerner took the fifth ... Again classic Bushies deflect, divert, disregard ...

Cool.
Srinath.

You have the most amazing immunity to reason that I have ever witnessed!!!

Oh gee ... and you in classic Daney Style ignored the fact she was also Bush appointee.
Bush packed every agency he could even when the regulations were to be non political with political appointments. Lois Lerner was also one of those.
Cool.
Srinath.

That is kinda the point except Bush didn't place movement conservatives. Lerner is a clear liberal movement democrat and is working for Obama admin. Bush's mistake was to try to put moderates in plce when he should have stacked them with staunch conservatives. There are no moderate liberals, it's an oxymoron.

Oooo WTF kinda crap ... I forgot, evade, dodge, deflect and blame the other side ...
There are no "movement conservatives" - that is the whole problem ... and -

This brilliant one -
On October 3, 2005, Harriet Miers was nominated for Associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court by President George W. Bush to replace retiring Associate Justice Sandra Day O'Connor. Miers was, at the time, White House Counsel, and had previously served in several roles both during Bush's tenure as Governor of Texas and President.

Yep, he tried to nominate the old lady who used to babysit him ... that's what it looked like.

Incompetence and corruption are an inherent family value for republicommunists ... as is the ease with which they blame the other side.

Cool.
Srinath.

How far did she get, btw? Kagen, Sotomayor, hello!!!

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #61 - 07/18/13 at 13:59:46

we should all strive to behave in a more intellectually honest way

Yea, while I agree, I can point to one who has NO shame & will "believe" whatever forwards his agenda.,regardless of obvious facts

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #62 - 07/18/13 at 17:07:48

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/18/13 at 13:59:46:
we should all strive to behave in a more intellectually honest way

Yea, while I agree, I can point to one who has NO shame & will "believe" whatever forwards his agenda.,regardless of obvious facts

oh hey, I can too ... what a coinkidink ...
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #63 - 07/19/13 at 07:08:34

Dane Allen wrote on 07/18/13 at 13:58:55:
srinath wrote on 07/18/13 at 12:50:18:
Dane Allen wrote on 07/18/13 at 12:27:53:
srinath wrote on 07/18/13 at 10:14:24:
Dane Allen wrote on 07/18/13 at 10:10:15:
srinath wrote on 07/18/13 at 08:36:24:
.....Lois Lerner took the fifth ... Again classic Bushies deflect, divert, disregard ...

Cool.
Srinath.

You have the most amazing immunity to reason that I have ever witnessed!!!

Oh gee ... and you in classic Daney Style ignored the fact she was also Bush appointee.
Bush packed every agency he could even when the regulations were to be non political with political appointments. Lois Lerner was also one of those.
Cool.
Srinath.

That is kinda the point except Bush didn't place movement conservatives. Lerner is a clear liberal movement democrat and is working for Obama admin. Bush's mistake was to try to put moderates in plce when he should have stacked them with staunch conservatives. There are no moderate liberals, it's an oxymoron.

Oooo WTF kinda crap ... I forgot, evade, dodge, deflect and blame the other side ...
There are no "movement conservatives" - that is the whole problem ... and -

This brilliant one -
On October 3, 2005, Harriet Miers was nominated for Associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court by President George W. Bush to replace retiring Associate Justice Sandra Day O'Connor. Miers was, at the time, White House Counsel, and had previously served in several roles both during Bush's tenure as Governor of Texas and President.

Yep, he tried to nominate the old lady who used to babysit him ... that's what it looked like.

Incompetence and corruption are an inherent family value for republicommunists ... as is the ease with which they blame the other side.

Cool.
Srinath.

How far did she get, btw? Kagen, Sotomayor, hello!!!

Harriet Miers flunked the confirmation hearing in a republican house/senate. She was unqualified.
Chief justices are political appointees.
Obama replacing retiring justices with democraps is required. They are political.
Bush putting republicans in any and all possible non political positions are what lead to the blow up in the IRS. All Bush appointees have been implicating the TEA party targeting and all have taken the 5th ... and the IG turned around and blamed the IRS for republican loss.
Summary:
Republicans appointees in the IRS have blamed the IRS for the republican loss in the elections.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #64 - 07/19/13 at 07:14:02

All Bush appointees have been implicating the TEA party targeting and all have taken the 5th ..

needs clarification,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #65 - 07/19/13 at 07:17:29

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/19/13 at 07:14:02:
All Bush appointees have been implicating the TEA party targeting and all have taken the 5th ..

needs clarification,

The 5th was Lois lerner, I was paraphrasing.
The other 3 that have blamed the IRS were also Bush nominees, they didn't take the 5th, they blamed the IRS for republican loss.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #66 - 07/19/13 at 07:19:44

Well, youve proven yourself unreasonable in dealing with absolute fact in the Zimmerman trial, so, no point in trying to explain how wrong you are here,,babble on!

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #67 - 07/19/13 at 07:25:07

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/19/13 at 07:19:44:
Well, youve proven yourself unreasonable in dealing with absolute fact in the Zimmerman trial, so, no point in trying to explain how wrong you are here,,babble on!

Absolute facts, like the IRS 46 million refund to 23,000 illegals in 1 house JOG ? Facts like that ... they just blow me away ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #68 - 07/19/13 at 08:11:45

7 i readily admitted that was a hoax, you gonna use that for your crutch forever? how much truth will you flush away using it?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #69 - 07/19/13 at 08:22:29

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/19/13 at 08:11:45:
7 i readily admitted that was a hoax, you gonna use that for your crutch forever? how much truth will you flush away using it?

You are yet to post any "truth". Nothing but speculation, conjecture and lies with a small bit of fact somewhere in there ...
For all these issues there may be no "fact" ... but there is such a such a thing as a lie.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #70 - 07/19/13 at 08:38:17

Ohh,, well you point out what I said that cant be substantiated then, hell,, it dont matter,, the forensics guy got on the stand & lied about the shirt, You know about the shirt? Ive posted it at least 3 times, how about you just address that 1 point,

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #71 - 07/19/13 at 10:16:54

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/19/13 at 08:38:17:
Ohh,, well you point out what I said that cant be substantiated then, hell,, it dont matter,, the forensics guy got on the stand & lied about the shirt, You know about the shirt? Ive posted it at least 3 times, how about you just address that 1 point,

I see kids with all their clothes hanging off them ... in the 50's you could say if a man and his pants (or shirt) were separated, they had to be done with him standing up. With all their clothes hanging off stuff can come off at any time wihtout them holding it ...

Anyway evidence was washed away -

Diane Smith, a Sanford police crime scene technician, told the court Martin’s body had been exposed to intermittent rain for about 15 minutes that night and was covered with a blanket when she arrived to take his pictures.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/george-zimmerman-behavior-pattern-pr...

So not all of it was processed. Did the rain wash evidence showing Zimmy was innocent - maybe, did rain wash evidence showing he was guilty - maybe.
Not all the facts were ever even presented, or even collected ...
Sloppy police work in Zimmy's favor ... he walked after statement and remained free for 45 days. Plenty of time to wash everything 45 times. Atleast.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #72 - 07/19/13 at 10:23:57

Shirt was on Trayvon -

The State of Florida shows photos of the shirt that Trayvon Martin wore underneath his hoodie, focusing on the place where the bullets exited his body the night of the shooting, as evidence during George Zimmerman's trial in Seminole circuit court June 25, 2013 in Sanford, Florida. Zimmerman is charged with second-degree murder for the February 2012 shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/george-zimmerman-behavior-pattern-pr...

So what was the point you made about removing the shirt ? Its on him with bullet exit wounds.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #73 - 07/19/13 at 13:30:09

You two are way in the wrong thread!!!  Grin Grin Grin

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #74 - 07/19/13 at 13:32:05

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/19/13 at 07:19:44:

And that thread was where it jumped off the rails ...
Once again I am not the one cross threading ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 02:29:59

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › ig-liberal-groups-not-targeted-like-tea-party

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.