Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
ig-liberal-groups-not-targeted-like-tea-party (Read 236 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: ig-liberal-groups-not-targeted-like-tea-party
Reply #30 - 07/05/13 at 11:05:08

Dane Allen wrote on 07/05/13 at 10:23:39:
srinath wrote on 07/05/13 at 08:59:11:
Republican #1 falls on sword blaming the IRS ...
Republican #2 then blames the IRS without falling on sword.
Then republicans try to make up a 46 million $$$ refund sent to 23,000 illegals in 1 location to sully the IRS further ... a story obviously that doesn't stick.

Seriously, if it was the FDA, we'd be hearing of bad food @ the republican convention.
If it was transportation, we'd have RMoney's bus routed with detour signs.
If it was dept of agriculture, we'd see farm subsidies given to liberal farmers and not to conservatives.

Its a republican initaited, republican fueled, republican propogated and republican reported strategy to dodge, divert and deflect the RMoney loss and to score political points ahead of the IRS's increased authority to implement Obamacare.

Its just like all the legislation that republicans stonewalled for a year before the election to prevent Obama from gaining political ground.
IRS to target the political enemies is a republican Idea. This has been their strategy since Nixon. The fact that IRS's political appointees are Bush appointees makes this the operation of choice for republicans.
Cool.
Srinath.

Ok, so this is just partisan fantasy. You should probably be a little more careful throwing around liberal talking points that are soo eaily debunked. If you think everything is a huge Republican conspiracy then I just need to remember to not take these ideas of yours very seriously.

Just for giggles, who is falling on their sword and why? Does any of this have to do with the Knights Templar or the Free Masons and buried treasure?

Douglas Shulman did and blamed the IRS. Republican #1.
Then George Russell did - well not falling on his sword - just blaming the IRS.
Then someone started a rumour that was well peddled by Right wing blogs that 46 million was sent by IRS to 23,000 illegals in 1 location.

The Republicans are trying to get political mileage, bury the IRS and kill Obamacare and score political points.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #31 - 07/05/13 at 11:11:53

Dane Allen wrote on 07/05/13 at 10:29:40:
Seriously, if it was the FDA, we'd be hearing of bad food @ the republican convention.

Was there bad food at the Republican convention?

In the absence of the IRS now there could have been

[quote author=5C79767D5974747D76180 link=1372395525/15#29 date=1373045380]srinath wrote on 07/05/13 at 08:59:11:
Quote:

Was his bus rerouted with detour signs?

[quote author=5C79767D5974747D76180 link=1372395525/15#29 date=1373045380]srinath wrote on 07/05/13 at 08:59:11:
Quote:
If it was dept of agriculture, we'd see farm subsidies given to liberal farmers and not to conservatives.

Did liberal farmers get subsidies other farmers didn't get?

Quote:
Its a republican initaited, republican fueled, republican propogated and republican reported strategy to dodge, divert and deflect the RMoney loss and to score political points ahead of the IRS's increased authority to implement Obamacare.

We all know why Romney lost, it was a contest between hyper-liberal Obama and weak-sauce liberal Romney. There were no Conservatives in the race and why would anyone vote for a RINO? Had a real Conservative been in the race then Obama would have been decimated like Carter was by Reagan.

Oooo yea OK tell yourself that and Call on Reagan. Yes that's the spirit.
RMoney was a classic whiny clueless rich guy, I paid no less than 13% in taxes any year and here is my Price Waterhouse Coopers tax lawyer who says so.

Huge Douche bag ... and we elected the smaller one.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #32 - 07/05/13 at 13:12:15

srinath wrote on 07/05/13 at 11:05:08:
Dane Allen wrote on 07/05/13 at 10:23:39:
Republican #1 falls on sword blaming the IRS ...
Republican #2 then blames the IRS without falling on sword.
Then republicans try to make up a 46 million $$$ refund sent to 23,000 illegals in 1 location to sully the IRS further ... a story obviously that doesn't stick.

Its just like all the legislation that republicans stonewalled for a year before the election to prevent Obama from gaining political ground.
IRS to target the political enemies is a republican Idea. This has been their strategy since Nixon. The fact that IRS's political appointees are Bush appointees makes this the operation of choice for republicans.
Cool.
Srinath.

Ok, so this is just partisan fantasy. You should probably be a little more careful throwing around liberal talking points that are soo eaily debunked. If you think everything is a huge Republican conspiracy then I just need to remember to not take these ideas of yours very seriously.

Just for giggles, who is falling on their sword and why? Does any of this have to do with the Knights Templar or the Free Masons and buried treasure?

Douglas Shulman did and blamed the IRS. Republican #1.
Then George Russell did - well not falling on his sword - just blaming the IRS.
Then someone started a rumour that was well peddled by Right wing blogs that 46 million was sent by IRS to 23,000 illegals in 1 location.

The Republicans are trying to get political mileage, bury the IRS and kill Obamacare and score political points.

Cool.
Srinath.

Right, that is the fantasy part, but how do you explain that these conservative groups were targeted while liberal groups weren't? Is the IG magically supressing all the liberal groups from filing lawsuits and claims like the conservative groups? Where are all the Obama supporters, which accounts for about 95% of the IRS employees, who would blow the whistle in a heatbeat? Do you think the first man on the moon was hoax?

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #33 - 07/05/13 at 13:33:06

That's cos liberal groups are smart enough to know putting political leaning in a non political application = extra scrutiny.

Idiots, morons and fools have not won nobel prizes in math, physics and chemistry ... somehow Librulls dont think of this as an anti Idiot bias.

95% of IRS employees are librull huh ... nice ... very nice. Can you guess what the odds are of that ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #34 - 07/05/13 at 16:04:34

you want some REAL  long odds?
3 steel reinforced skyscrapers collapsing thru the structure in one day,, theres some odds for ya

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #35 - 07/05/13 at 16:10:32

srinath wrote on 07/05/13 at 13:33:06:
That's cos liberal groups are smart enough to know putting political leaning in a non political application = extra scrutiny.

Idiots, morons and fools have not won nobel prizes in math, physics and chemistry ... somehow Librulls dont think of this as an anti Idiot bias.

95% of IRS employees are librull huh ... nice ... very nice. Can you guess what the odds are of that ?

Cool.
Srinath.

Probably the same odds that the IRS IG would join in or create a massive conspiracy to implicate the IRS as a cause of the loss of Romney when no cause is needed. Romney was a horrible choice and not conservative at all. Nothing is gained by this fantasy by anyone other then liberals who seem to live in a constant state conspiracy theory.

Also, are you saying all the liberal groups lied on their applications to game the system?

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #36 - 07/05/13 at 17:19:53

Dane Allen wrote on 07/05/13 at 16:10:32:
srinath wrote on 07/05/13 at 13:33:06:

Cool.
Srinath.

Probably the same odds that the IRS IG would join in or create a massive conspiracy to implicate the IRS as a cause of the loss of Romney when no cause is needed. Romney was a horrible choice and not conservative at all. Nothing is gained by this fantasy by anyone other then liberals who seem to live in a constant state conspiracy theory.

Also, are you saying all the liberal groups lied on their applications to game the system?

Republican IG blaming the IRS that is about to get so much more power from Obamacare being dropped into their purview ... the odds are simply 1:1. Or close enough to that.

Given the 50-47 dem-rep split in the national electorate a 95% to 5% ratio of dem-rep in an organisation with 100,000 employees is - 1Sad1.06) to power 95,000. Effectively - 1 to infinity.
The IRS randomly pulled from the populace is likely to be 50-47. Any assumptions to the contrary are mathematically less and less and less likely as it gets further and futher away from the mean, no matter in what direction.
I guess you dont have a clue about math either ... OK so that's math and computers.
So compare that to the 1-1 ods tha ta republican IG will favor republicans ...

And here is the kicker ...

I am ... and no one in the world is saying Liberal groups lied on their application to be a 501c - they made applications look non political ...

No one says they didn't indulge in politics. I got visited by one of em in september to advise me about early voting. The man visited me, skipped my neighbor on the left, visited the one on the right, skipped the one after that (I think) but he did skip the one across the street. I found out a few weeks later, they weren't citizens yet.
The bring out the vote was done so granularly that they found the liberals in a subdivision and brought out the vote early, for only liberal voters.
Of course they made a political organisation look non political in their application.
We have a "community organizer" for a president. You dont think he organized his ground troops badly did you ? Obama brilliantly out manuvered RMoney on all fronts my friend.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #37 - 07/05/13 at 17:41:07

out maneuvered,, so,, his manager goit him elected, but you still support him, in spite of what all he has done,, youre stuck on stupid,
so what if thewres no one better to support? they all SUCK,,  ill bet in no time that guy i posted the clip of makes a 100% ass of himself,, but, what he said was right.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #38 - 07/05/13 at 18:52:52

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/05/13 at 17:41:07:
out maneuvered,, so,, his manager goit him elected, but you still support him, in spite of what all he has done,, youre stuck on stupid,
so what if thewres no one better to support? they all SUCK,,  ill bet in no time that guy i posted the clip of makes a 100% ass of himself,, but, what he said was right.

RMoney was a jackass who told us this ... I'm rich and I wanna be president, so vote for me, and I'll lower my 13% tax to 3% cos I am job creator, and you're govt waste ...

We dont care that that Douche bag got outmanuevered. The IRS scandal is a republican fed, republican fueled, republican porpogated, republican reported and republican excuse for that douche bag. If The IRS had a democrat running it who wasn't going to fall on his sword and same side goal them it would have been transportation, or FDA or somethign else.

A non political organisation, should have an application that is non political ... Idiots too dumb to understand that need not even bother applying for the status.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #39 - 07/05/13 at 20:37:32

You hate anything with an R on it?

If it doesnt support killing the unborn &lovin queers, youre against it?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #40 - 07/06/13 at 16:23:12

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/05/13 at 20:37:32:
You hate anything with an R on it?

If it doesnt support killing the unborn &lovin queers, youre against it?

Oooo have you seen RMoney ? That fool was a moron and an Idiot, not to mention clueless whining rich guy who wanted to pay less than 13% for himself while the ones who pay 25% are to be fleeced dry cos he was job creator and we were government waste.

Cool
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #41 - 07/12/13 at 07:39:45

Back from the dead -

Representative Elijah Cummings, the top Democrat on the House of Representatives' Oversight and Government Reform Committee, released documents from 2010 and 2012 used by IRS staff reviewing tax-exempt applications that suggest the key words "Progressive" and "Occupy" were subjected to added review, in addition to Tea Party applications.

"Occupy Wall Street" and similar left-leaning groups have sprouted up in recent years to protest corporate power.

I pulled this from news.Yahoo.com -

http://news.yahoo.com/irs-documents-show-liberal-groups-vetted-tea-party-1312...

But in that article the source is reuters - click on the link - you go to reuters.com

There is also the AP (the real associated press) version -

http://news.yahoo.com/house-dem-documents-show-irs-probe-flawed-124105436.html

Again the content is nearly the same - but the AP link - goes to associated press. Not "Associates press" Real news feeds from these have links to the real news gathering and reporting service behind that news.

In effect that separates real news from the fluff ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #42 - 07/17/13 at 06:34:31

Dane, isn't it time for you to quote "Associates press" on this topic and declare victory ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #43 - 07/17/13 at 13:20:50

srinath wrote on 07/17/13 at 06:34:31:
Dane, isn't it time for you to quote "Associates press" on this topic and declare victory ?

Cool.
Srinath.

Are you still flogging this dead horse?? You have been proved wrong soo many times I'm not even bothering with this anymore. Debunked!!

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #44 - 07/17/13 at 13:24:41

Dane Allen wrote on 07/17/13 at 13:20:50:
srinath wrote on 07/17/13 at 06:34:31:

Cool.
Srinath.

Are you still flogging this dead horse?? You have been proved wrong soo many times I'm not even bothering with this anymore. Debunked!!

Dead horsie seems to be running away from you baby ...

And you forgot to quote your "Associates press" and to declare victory ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 00:22:52

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › ig-liberal-groups-not-targeted-like-tea-party

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.