Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
ig-liberal-groups-not-targeted-like-tea-party (Read 236 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: ig-liberal-groups-not-targeted-like-tea-party
Reply #15 - 07/01/13 at 12:06:15

Once again - CNN - not daily caller or GOP usa.com -

IRS targeting included liberal groups

That is just the heading - I am not posting the whole atricle - go read and listen and watch ... and weep.

Link to the real deal CNN - not a fake associate press type -

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/24/politics/irs-targeting/index.html

See that cays CNN - not CMM or some other bogus.

Bunked the de-bunking again ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #16 - 07/01/13 at 14:29:22

srinath wrote on 07/01/13 at 12:06:15:
Once again - CNN - not daily caller or GOP usa.com -

IRS targeting included liberal groups

That is just the heading - I am not posting the whole atricle - go read and listen and watch ... and weep.

Link to the real deal CNN - not a fake associate press type -

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/24/politics/irs-targeting/index.html

See that cays CNN - not CMM or some other bogus.

Bunked the de-bunking again ?

Cool.
Srinath.

This is soo sad  Sad Sad Sad

It's like you aren't even trying anymore and are just desperate to dodge, deflect and evade the real truth.  Grin Grin

Levin's disclosure flat out lie that progressive groups also were targeted follows a liberal claim that their side also came under extra scrutiny based on political titles or other language in their applications.

Which the IG's own letter in response debunks this claim.  Grin Grin Grin

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #17 - 07/02/13 at 07:31:50

What - how does that debunk anything ...

Yea you need tpo post some more garbage from GOP USA and declare victory.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #18 - 07/02/13 at 14:37:58

i dont care WHO says it. IF A IT WERE TRUE, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN immediately REVEALED.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #19 - 07/02/13 at 17:28:55

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/02/13 at 14:37:58:
i dont care WHO says it. IF A IT WERE TRUE, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN immediately REVEALED.

You have to think of liberalism as a religion, their gospel doesn't allow admitting any wrongdoing when it comes to The One. We may as well be arguing salvation with a Baptist. Grin

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #20 - 07/03/13 at 07:29:57

Dane Allen wrote on 07/02/13 at 17:28:55:

You have to think of liberalism as a religion, their gospel doesn't allow admitting any wrongdoing when it comes to The One. We may as well be arguing salvation with a Baptist. Grin

And Republicans are Mormons. Its like arguing about having 5 wives with a mormon.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #21 - 07/03/13 at 07:30:48

Says who ? It may have been buried by the republican IG and the republican Head. Takes a while till they are out to find it.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #22 - 07/03/13 at 08:14:49

srinath wrote on 07/03/13 at 07:30:48:

Says who ? It may have been buried by the republican IG and the republican Head. Takes a while till they are out to find it.

Cool.
Srinath.

(yawn) Seriously?? The IG of the IRS traveled to the 12 different units that stalled conservative applications and supressed all the people and evidence? Really?? Really??

The facts are liberal and progressive groups were not targeted like conservatives were.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #23 - 07/03/13 at 13:11:44

Dane Allen wrote on 07/03/13 at 08:14:49:

Cool.
Srinath.

(yawn) Seriously?? The IG of the IRS traveled to the 12 different units that stalled conservative applications and supressed all the people and evidence? Really?? Really??

The facts are liberal and progressive groups were not targeted like conservatives were.

No the IG had access to the database the records were in. Done, locked with no need to travel anywhere. I have had access sit there waiting for approval when my manager went on vacation at times.
See Dane, that's called a computer. You need a password or an access grant to be able to see stuff. That may be blocked by the grantor for various reasons.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #24 - 07/03/13 at 13:31:44

srinath wrote on 07/03/13 at 13:11:44:

Cool.
Srinath.

No the IG had access to the database the records were in. Done, locked with no need to travel anywhere. I have had access sit there waiting for approval when my manager went on vacation at times.
See Dane, that's called a computer......

No, that is called a fantasy!!

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #25 - 07/03/13 at 13:54:15

Dane Allen wrote on 07/03/13 at 13:31:44:

Cool.
Srinath.

No Dane, I think its just called a "computer" now a days.

I've taken up jobs from people who have been fired to find out what exactly they have been doing to what. Its very easy for the boss to say "no access to this till I do my audit" ... they go and testify for however long in front of congress. Then come back and delete or hide ... seeing as he was republican, I cant say we'll ever get to the truth. We should have tossed the 2 republican nominee's right away and opened the data to everyone. The information now likely has been deleted or something.

One time I knew of someone who was so made at being fired, they managed to delete all the date information in a version control system. One mind blowing way to scramble your life. All the data was there, but completely un connected to when it was put in. Made life hell for everyone.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #26 - 07/05/13 at 08:33:50

srinath wrote on 07/03/13 at 13:54:15:
Dane Allen wrote on 07/03/13 at 13:31:44:

Cool.
Srinath.

No Dane, I think its just called a "computer" now a days.

I've taken up jobs from people who have been fired to find out what exactly they have been doing to what. Its very easy for the boss to say "no access to this till I do my audit" ... they go and testify for however long in front of congress. Then come back and delete or hide ... seeing as he was republican, I cant say we'll ever get to the truth. We should have tossed the 2 republican nominee's right away and opened the data to everyone. The information now likely has been deleted or something.

One time I knew of someone who was so made at being fired, they managed to delete all the date information in a version control system. One mind blowing way to scramble your life. All the data was there, but completely un connected to when it was put in. Made life hell for everyone.

Cool.
Srinath.

This is the Invesigator General, not even in the same office. This has gone so far off into fantasy land that I can't follow you. But I am now sure that the idea of liberal and progressive groups being targeted like conservative groups has been thoroughly debunked, at least to the non-reality challenged.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #27 - 07/05/13 at 08:59:11

Republican #1 falls on sword blaming the IRS ...
Republican #2 then blames the IRS without falling on sword.
Then republicans try to make up a 46 million $$$ refund sent to 23,000 illegals in 1 location to sully the IRS further ... a story obviously that doesn't stick.

Seriously, if it was the FDA, we'd be hearing of bad food @ the republican convention.
If it was transportation, we'd have RMoney's bus routed with detour signs.
If it was dept of agriculture, we'd see farm subsidies given to liberal farmers and not to conservatives.

Its a republican initaited, republican fueled, republican propogated and republican reported strategy to dodge, divert and deflect the RMoney loss and to score political points ahead of the IRS's increased authority to implement Obamacare.

Its just like all the legislation that republicans stonewalled for a year before the election to prevent Obama from gaining political ground.
IRS to target the political enemies is a republican Idea. This has been their strategy since Nixon. The fact that IRS's political appointees are Bush appointees makes this the operation of choice for republicans.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #28 - 07/05/13 at 10:23:39

srinath wrote on 07/05/13 at 08:59:11:
Republican #1 falls on sword blaming the IRS ...
Republican #2 then blames the IRS without falling on sword.
Then republicans try to make up a 46 million $$$ refund sent to 23,000 illegals in 1 location to sully the IRS further ... a story obviously that doesn't stick.

Seriously, if it was the FDA, we'd be hearing of bad food @ the republican convention.
If it was dept of agriculture, we'd see farm subsidies given to liberal farmers and not to conservatives.

Its a republican initaited, republican fueled, republican propogated and republican reported strategy to dodge, divert and deflect the RMoney loss and to score political points ahead of the IRS's increased authority to implement Obamacare.

Its just like all the legislation that republicans stonewalled for a year before the election to prevent Obama from gaining political ground.
IRS to target the political enemies is a republican Idea. This has been their strategy since Nixon. The fact that IRS's political appointees are Bush appointees makes this the operation of choice for republicans.
Cool.
Srinath.

Ok, so this is just partisan fantasy. You should probably be a little more careful throwing around liberal talking points that are soo eaily debunked. If you think everything is a huge Republican conspiracy then I just need to remember to not take these ideas of yours very seriously.

Just for giggles, who is falling on their sword and why? Does any of this have to do with the Knights Templar or the Free Masons and buried treasure?

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #29 - 07/05/13 at 10:29:40

srinath wrote on 07/05/13 at 08:59:11:

Was there bad food at the Republican convention?

Quote:

Was his bus rerouted with detour signs?

Quote:

Did liberal farmers get subsidies other farmers didn't get?

Quote:

We all know why Romney lost, it was a contest between hyper-liberal Obama and weak-sauce liberal Romney. There were no Conservatives in the race and why would anyone vote for a RINO? Had a real Conservative been in the race then Obama would have been decimated like Carter was by Reagan.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 00:34:39

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › ig-liberal-groups-not-targeted-like-tea-party

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.