Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print
ig-liberal-groups-not-targeted-like-tea-party (Read 236 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
ig-liberal-groups-not-targeted-like-tea-party
06/27/13 at 21:58:45

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Re: ig-liberal-groups-not-targeted-like-tea-party
Reply #1 - 06/28/13 at 12:56:04

And don't forget the IG's very, very recent letter to Democrats stating that liberals were not targeted like conservatives were!!

http://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/TIGTA-Final-Response-to...

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 06/28/13 at 13:43:20

Republican IG blaming the IRS for republican loss - gee what a surprise.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #3 - 06/28/13 at 13:51:32

srinath wrote on 06/28/13 at 13:43:20:
Cool.
Srinath.

Yes, that must be it, the IG of the IRS has thrown away his career to cast blame for Romney's loss of the election on the IRS. He is willing to sacrafice everything he has and ever will have so that he can make no different in a past election.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 06/28/13 at 13:57:08

Dane Allen wrote on 06/28/13 at 13:51:32:
Cool.
Srinath.

Yes, that must be it, the IG of the IRS has thrown away his career to cast blame for Romney's loss of the election on the IRS. He is willing to sacrafice everything he has and ever will have so that he can make no different in a past election.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Ha ha throwing away a career ... really ... look where he ends up now and how much $$$ he's makes, and for reference he was making ~145k in the watchdogging position ...

I think there is a year cooling off period ... after which I'd guess he'd take up a 1/2 to 1 million a yr position as a ... lobbyist. I think in that year, he cant lobby, he still could go into private industry as a tax advisor. Wait and see what he does after leaving the IRS.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #5 - 06/28/13 at 13:58:05

srinath wrote on 06/28/13 at 13:57:08:
Dane Allen wrote on 06/28/13 at 13:51:32:
Cool.
Srinath.

Ha ha throwing away a career ... really ... look where he ends up now and how much $$$ he's makes, and for reference he was making ~145k in the watchdogging position ...

I think there is a year cooling off period ... after which I'd guess he'd take up a 1/2 to 1 million a yr position as a ... lobbyist. I think in that year, he cant lobby, he still could go into private industry as a tax advisor. Wait and see what he does after leaving the IRS.

Cool.
Srinath.

Not often I get to debunk the same wacky story in three different threads but here I am.  Grin

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 06/28/13 at 16:51:50

You're debunking 3 threads delusional ... you're trying to spam 3 threads I'll give you that - its like playing whacka mole ... hey, its been bunked again ...
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #7 - 06/28/13 at 19:22:10

srinath wrote on 06/28/13 at 16:51:50:
You're debunking 3 threads delusional ... you're trying to spam 3 threads I'll give you that - its like playing whacka mole ... hey, its been bunked again ...
Cool.
Srinath.

You aren't even disputing the facts anymore, this is just sad  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thanks for not bringing up Rasanne's weight, btw.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 06/29/13 at 07:52:12

Dane Allen wrote on 06/28/13 at 19:22:10:
Cool.
Srinath.

You aren't even disputing the facts anymore, this is just sad  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Oh no ... not disputing the facts at all ...

Repuiblican IRS chief bury's the IRS as an excuse for Republican election loss. Of course not ... who can dispute that.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #9 - 06/29/13 at 16:22:58

srinath wrote on 06/29/13 at 07:52:12:
Cool.
Srinath.

Repuiblican IRS chief bury's the IRS as an excuse for Republican election loss. Of course not ... who can dispute that.

Cool.
Srinath.

So, this is all a joke now? It's sad that you are so partisan in the face of overwhelming evidence that you are turning this into a joke.  Sad Sad Sad

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #10 - 06/29/13 at 16:51:56

actually, had the irs not done what they did, i think obama woulda won by a bigger margin. ron paul woulda been a write in on more ballots. maybe a few dems woulda swung his way, but more bubs woulda voted paul.,

i dont see an election change over it. its just wrong & thats what upsets me.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #11 - 06/30/13 at 13:06:20

Dane Allen wrote on 06/29/13 at 16:22:58:
srinath wrote on 06/29/13 at 07:52:12:
Cool.
Srinath.

Cool.
Srinath.

So, this is all a joke now? It's sad that you are so partisan in the face of overwhelming evidence that you are turning this into a joke.  Sad Sad Sad

You can call it that if it will let you sleep Daney ... sure, call it a joke.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #12 - 06/30/13 at 13:10:15

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/29/13 at 16:51:56:
actually, had the irs not done what they did, i think obama woulda won by a bigger margin. ron paul woulda been a write in on more ballots. maybe a few dems woulda swung his way, but more bubs woulda voted paul.,

What is wrong ? A non political application process has scrutiny on applications that are blatantly political ?
On related news ... Drunks fail field sobriety tests.
And Stoners fail Drug tests.
After all this the biggest shocker is -
Idiots and Moron's fail to win the nobel prize in physics, math, medicine and chemistry. All 4 ... I cant believe it ... there must be a prejudice against Idiots and morons in particular.

Duh ...

FWIW JOG - I tink you are correct though.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #13 - 07/01/13 at 11:45:03

srinath wrote on 06/30/13 at 13:10:15:

What is wrong ? A non political application process has scrutiny on applications that are blatantly political ? .....

So why did all the liberal groups sail through the process then? Why were none of the liberal and progressive groups, who are blatantly political, get held up for two years?

Oh, let me guess, only Conservatives are political  Grin Grin Grin Is that it?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #14 - 07/01/13 at 11:47:00

Dane Allen wrote on 07/01/13 at 11:45:03:
srinath wrote on 06/30/13 at 13:10:15:

What is wrong ? A non political application process has scrutiny on applications that are blatantly political ? .....

So why did all the liberal groups sail through the process then? Why were none of the liberal and progressive groups, who are blatantly political, get held up for two years?

Oh, let me guess, only Conservatives are political  Grin Grin Grin Is that it?

One more of those Republican nominatee spewed gems I see.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 22:30:11

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › ig-liberal-groups-not-targeted-like-tea-party

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.