Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
40 Tons of GMO Crops TORCHED in America (Read 55 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
40 Tons of GMO Crops TORCHED in America
06/27/13 at 19:12:46

40 Tons of GMO Crops TORCHED in America, Media Blackout

Though the controlled corporate media apparatus is suppressing the story, 40 tons of GMO crops were torched, prompting an FBI investigation. There has been a COMPLETE MEDIA BLACKOUT, outside of local circles has dared to mention it, perhaps because government fears that if the public learns that other people are getting fighting mad (literally), they might join in, and become an actual revolution. It was only reported locally live on KXL Radio and echoed by the Oregonian, where the ONLY web mention exists, hard to find because the headline wording is carefully avoids the most likely keywords for a search. Here’s what happened — 40 Tons of GMO Sugar Beets were set ablaze in Eastern Oregon, yesterday. FORTY TONS — the entire acreage of two full fields of crops IN THE GROUND were set ablaze over a THREE NIGHT PERIOD OF TIME. That means ARSON. Evidence is that 6,500 plants were destroyed BY HAND, ONE PLANT AT A TIME. That, in turn, implies A LOT OF PEOPLE were involved: would you want to stick around once a fire was going and wait to be discovered? No, someone (many someones) probably wanted to move as quickly as possible. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A MOVEMENT, a kind of ORGANIZED REVOLT — and this is exactly the kind of retribution that many have warned was coming; when lawmakers and corporations refuse to honor the Constitution and instead engage in ‘legalized’ criminal acts such as enabled by the ‘Monsanto Protection Act.’ More than decade ago, environmental saboteurs vandalized experimental crops across the country in a revolt against high-tech agriculture. Foes of genetic engineering also struck in 2000, when members of the Earth Liberation Front, with roots in Oregon, set fire to agriculture offices at Michigan State University. ELF’s position was that genetic engineering was “one of the many threats to the natural world as we know it.” But ELF cells normally come forward immediately to claim responsibility, because to them, its all about publicity to educate the public. Since there has been no statement about the recent arson this may have simply been Oregon Farmers who have said, ‘Enough!’ Another clue that may be the case is that this comes on the heels (two weeks) of Japan’s rejection of the entire Oregon Wheat crop for the year (a tremendous financial blow because over 80% of Oregon Wheat is exported) because ONE report said ONE field was contaminated with at least ONE GMO plant.
Read more at http://www.newssum.com/40-tons-of-gmo-crops-torched-in-america-media-blackout...               That's a good start. I would have loved to help.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Re: 40 Tons of GMO Crops TORCHED in America
Reply #1 - 06/27/13 at 19:24:18

The controlled corporate media will not report it, because it will bring forth an awareness of the Frankenstein food industry. If the public were to become aware of the health harm that altered food causes, the public will avoid those fake foods. GMO's mean profit for the monster corporations that alter foods. It also means future profits for the medical industry and pharmaceutical industry when people suffer the results from exposure by eating.

Eat organic food, fruits and herbs, you body will thank you!

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 06/27/13 at 19:35:16

I dunno what media you've been watching ... but this is essentially wheat in oregon right ? its old news to those who listen to NPR. In fact it was huge about a week and a 1/2 ago. Today has been more gay rights and immigration garbage ... I swear I am sick of Idiots who cant speak a lick of english try to "splain why wee neeed emmegracion reeeform"

Torch those fools too with the wheat ... better yet, feed them the wheat then torch them ... or sell the wheat in mexico saying its regular wheat ... Or round up their anchor babies in school and deport them anchor babies. Let the parents find their own way ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #3 - 06/27/13 at 19:37:51

I think its great what happened. The government has all but turned their backs on us, just think, they don't mind poisoning us. We need more hit and run rebel groups to stop their sh!t before its completely out of control. Jog you can celebrate tonight.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 06/27/13 at 22:04:24

this story makes me happy

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #5 - 06/28/13 at 14:12:28

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/27/13 at 22:04:24:
this story makes me happy

+1

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #6 - 06/28/13 at 17:36:46

If there were any around me I knew of I got some buddies, even some in Law Enforcement that would be glad to help out. Hit and run Rebel attacks work great especially when the law is on your side. Most of the rural Sherriffs hate Washington.

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #7 - 06/30/13 at 18:09:50

Any what, GMO crops? You're in Dixie, you can't fire a .22 w/o hitting GMO corn, soybeans, rice, cotton, or melons/cucurbits. If it's a commercial, conventional farm, they have gmo cross contamination, at minimum.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 06/30/13 at 18:45:40

Once you except the premise that all legitimate media sources are lying, and under some government blackout,... you can be told anything and believe it...
I don't know if this happened or not,... but the only proof is in a swarm of conspiracy blogs... these stories spread like a virus...

Things like this have been proven as farce before...
I know some of you don't believe traditional media,.. but don''t let that get you suckered here...

Not that a couple of fields is of any consequence anyway... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #9 - 07/01/13 at 07:23:54

a couple of fields is of little consequence. the important part here is that IF this is true THEN we now there are enough people waking up And are angry enough to get off the couch & go do something. Should that number grow, then america just may have a chance,,

&, fwiw, i Did see a tiny little blurb a week or so ago about sugar beets destroyed & fbi looking into it as econbomic sabotage. What struck me funny was they reported like v16 plants? hello? 16 plkants & were talking fbi investigation? Thats why i remembered it,, took a day or so, but it popped up.. so, im guessin there was some significant damage & $$$  lost,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 04:13:50

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 40 Tons of GMO Crops TORCHED in America

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.