"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Re: The IRS-Worth Watching
Reply #1 - 06/26/13 at 13:03:40

Obama's dirty deeds could turn out for the better, for instance getting rid of the IRS. There are petitions floating around everywhere. Sign one if you get a chance. We need to take our country back and according to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and the Declaration of Independence we can. Do away with the IRS, flat tax, no deductions. Homeland Security, Patriot Act, sign petitions when you get a chance. Write and call your Congress person. Vote for people like Rand Paul who hates all the rights and privacy we have lost. We spend a billion dollars a year keeping Obama traveling and vacating. I thought coming from a poor background would help him as a president but its gone to his head and he thinks he's a King, Have you seen him lately, he doesn't look so good. I believe all his sh!t is catching up with him. Trying to change the constitution was a huge mistake and it was right then his ratings started dropping. We need a Patriot Party that believes in the Constitution and that's it, nothing else to argue about. I believe our forefathers were a gift from God and the words they wrote still work today and make for a strong working democracy. Look what happened to Obama when he tried to change it. Its not up to the government to protect me. Its up to the government to let me do it. If the Dept of Homeland Security wants to go after the real terrorist they should be in Washington. We've spent billions and they still blew up pressure cookers. Job well done.The Patriot Act needs to be abolished and George Bush put on trial. We need our country back. As Star said in a post a few pages back we need a POTUS that will not turn into a crook, someone we can look up to and admire, an honest leader. One that follows the constitution and doesn't try to change it. We need to bring our troops home and build schools, roads, bridges. Our school system needs a complete overhauling, when students graduate the should be able to do math and at least speak in complete senteseses. The students who will not comply should be put to work on a county farm. Our infrastructure is falling apart. Its time to quit giving and start taking care of ourselves. Obama wants to give weapons to terrorist in Syria and in a year or two they will be used against us. We have NO friends or allies in the Middle East, NEVER HAVE- NEVER WILL!

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 06/26/13 at 13:29:23

Midnightrider wrote on 06/26/13 at 13:03:40:
Obama's dirty deeds could turn out for the better, for instance getting rid of the IRS. There are petitions floating around everywhere.

Yes, the IRS will need to be replaced by something far worse.

Sign one if you get a chance. We need to take our country back and according to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and the Declaration of Independence we can. Do away with the IRS, flat tax, no deductions. Homeland Security, Patriot Act, sign petitions when you get a chance. Write and call your Congress person.

Flat tax is really really onerous on people who spend all their $$$ and really a minor inconvenience to those who dont. Its a way to bleed the poor and those on fixed incomes etc to support the wealthy.

Vote for people like Rand Paul who hates all the rights and privacy we have lost. We spend a billion dollars a year keeping Obama traveling and vacating. I thought coming from a poor background would help him as a president but its gone to his head and he thinks he's a King, Have you seen him lately, he doesn't look so good. I believe all his sh!t is catching up with him.

We spent 2 X much on any other president in recent history ... that's the problem with lacking context. Compare his expenses to Bush - not to you or me. I spend $2 on parking and walk 10 mins to work. On a day I ride the bike I save the $2 and it actually motivates me to ride the bike to work. Context is everything ... Obama cant ride a bicycle to meet the president of china in Californa can he ... Context man is everything.
I'll give you a million $$$ just use it to fix the mess we are in ... sounded great in 1813 ... but in 2013 ... yawn ... we cant fix it with a few trillion.

Trying to change the constitution was a huge mistake and it was right then his ratings started dropping. We need a Patriot Party that believes in the Constitution and that's it, nothing else to argue about. I believe our forefathers were a gift from God and the words they wrote still work today and make for a strong working democracy.

Yup, great constitution, especially the ones about anchor babies and the ones that let elections decided by where the voter was instead of how many ... great ideas ... there are a few more that work great The one about unreasonable search ... when pressure cookers blow up, people say why wasn't this stopped ... when we say we had to have wire taps ... they go ... huuuuuh ... that is so bad. WTF ... make up your minds (not you all americans) you dont want nothing happening to you including a blowing up pressure cooker ... you may have to be wiretapped.

Look what happened to Obama when he tried to change it. Its not up to the government to protect me. Its up to the government to let me do it. If the Dept of Homeland Security wants to go after the real terrorist they should be in Washington. We've spent billions and they still blew up pressure cookers. Job well done.

Ummmm they didn't go on a 3 day hostage and gun rampage like they did in Mumbai, and they didn't fly more planes and didn't set off real bombs.

The Patriot Act needs to be abolished and George Bush put on trial. We need our country back. As Star said in a post a few pages back we need a POTUS that will not turn into a crook, someone we can look up to and admire, an honest leader. One that follows the constitution and doesn't try to change it. We need to bring our troops home and build schools, roads, bridges.

This is 100% true, and if the republican obstructionists got out of the way, these roads and bridges will ahve been started or done ... and yes we need to hang Bush and Cheney up by their toes and beaten with a rotten fish.

Our school system needs a complete overhauling, when students graduate the should be able to do math and at least speak in complete senteseses. The students who will not comply should be put to work on a county farm.

You do know we are @ over 30% anchor baby in our schools right ?

Our infrastructure is falling apart. Its time to quit giving and start taking care of ourselves.

Agreed above.

Obama wants to give weapons to terrorist in Syria and in a year or two they will be used against us. We have NO friends or allies in the Middle East, NEVER HAVE- NEVER WILL!

Maybe that's cos every other year we keep backing up over ourselves ... India has benifitted from a steady US hand over the decades. As a result there is a full on US friendly democracy in asia on our side. It is possible, it takes a good look inward.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #3 - 06/26/13 at 15:16:57

sounded great in 1813 ... but in 2013 ... yawn ... we cant fix it with a few trillion  In 1813 we weren't going around bullying and trying to police the world and by God we have no business doing it now. All the profits from the war machines go to the Veterans and see how many wars we have then. I think next major war will be here if Washington doesn't quit screwing us and getting away with it. I'm sick and tired of it and there's millions with me. If Congress has to vote to eliminate the IRS the ones that vote to leave it alone will not get reelected. We need to sign more petitions and make more phone calls. I do a lot more than cry on this forum.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 06/26/13 at 17:52:58

Midnightrider wrote on 06/26/13 at 15:16:57:
sounded great in 1813 ... but in 2013 ... yawn ... we cant fix it with a few trillion  In 1813 we weren't going around bullying and trying to police the world and by God we have no business doing it now. All the profits from the war machines go to the Veterans and see how many wars we have then. I think next major war will be here if Washington doesn't quit screwing us and getting away with it. I'm sick and tired of it and there's millions with me. If Congress has to vote to eliminate the IRS the ones that vote to leave it alone will not get reelected. We need to sign more petitions and make more phone calls. I do a lot more than cry on this forum.

But in 1813 the forefathers of our country were doing this exact same thing ... England was ...
Yes we kicked the british out, however at that time we were of european origin ... and most of europe was out 'establishing the Raj' in the whole world.
Its been going on for a 1000 years man.

And even then the british empire was complaining about how expensive it was for them when they decided to fight wars in India ... like WTF ... has anyone asked the Indians how expensive it was ... apparently it was cheaper to trade and tax us out of our country ... 1000 years ... you're late to the party.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 06:16:46

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The IRS-Worth Watching

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.