Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
ADHD is a ficticious disease (Read 188 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
ADHD is a ficticious disease
06/25/13 at 08:59:22

Before his death, father of ADHD admitted it was a fictitious disease
Inbox
x

Teddy Lancaster <teddy@runningbear.com>
7:35 AM (4 hours ago)

to
http://www.naturalnews.com/040938_ADHD_fictitious_disease_psychiatry.html
(NaturalNews) If you or someone you know has a child that has been diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), chances are the child is actually just fine. At least this is what the "father" of ADHD, Leon Eisenberg, would presumably say if he were still alive. On his death bed, this psychiatrist and autism pioneer admitted that ADHD is essentially a "fictitious disease," which means that millions of young children today are being needlessly prescribed severe mind-altering drugs that will set them up for a life of drug addiction and failure.

As explained by The Sons of Liberty host Bradlee Dean, who also writes for The D.C. Clothesline, ADHD was merely a theory developed by Eisenberg. It was never actually proven to exist as a verifiable disease, despite the fact that Eisenberg and many others profited handsomely from its widespread diagnosis. And modern psychiatry continues to profit as well, helping also to fill the coffers of the pharmaceutical industry by getting children addicted early to dangerous psychostimulant drugs like Ritalin (methylphenidate) and Adderall (amphetamine, dextroamphetamine mixed salts).

"ADHD is fraud intended to justify starting children on a life of drug addiction," said Dr. Edward C. Hamlyn, a founding member of the Royal College of General Practitioners, back in 1998 about the phony condition. Adding to this sentiment, psychiatrists Peter Breggin and Sami Timimi, both of whom oppose pathologizing the symptoms of ADHD, say that ADHD is more of a social construct than it is an objective "disorder."

Psychiatric profession all about generating obscene profits for Big Pharma

The purpose all along for pathologizing ADHD symptoms, of course, was to generate more profits for the drug industry. According to the citizen watchdog group Citizens Commission on Human Rights International (CCHRI), roughly 20 million American children today are taking dangerous, but expensive, psychiatric drugs for made-up behavioral conditions like ADHD. And another one million or so children have been blatantly and admittedly misdiagnosed with phony behavioral conditions for which psychiatric medications are being prescribed.

"Remember, there are two ways drug companies can make money: Invent new drugs, and invent new diseases already invented drugs can treat," writes Dr. Jay Parkinson, M.D., M.P.H., about the fake disease-creation industry. "In the past decade or so, Big Pharma has created no less than 10 new novel drugs per year," he adds, noting that many of the people who have been told they suffer from ADHD actually suffer from "the consequence of bad design," meaning a conventional social and educational system that is unable and unwilling to recognize unique individuality.

This is definitely true for Jacob Barnett, the 14-year-old autistic genius whose mother was told that her son would probably never read or write. Today, Jacob is already working on his Master's Degree in quantum physics while most of his peers are still in junior high. He is also currently developing his own original theory in astrophysics, according to recent reports.

"The psychiatric/pharmaceutical industry spends billions of dollars a year to convince the public, legislators and the press that psychiatric disorders such as Bi-Polar Disorder, Depression, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD/ADHD), Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, etc. are medical diseases on par with verifiable medical conditions such as cancer, diabetes and heart disease," explains CCHRI. "Yet unlike real medical disease, there are no scientific tests to verify the medical existence of any psychiatric disorder."

Sources for this article include:

http://dcclothesline.com

http://blog.jayparkinsonmd.com

http://www.wnd.com/2012/01/382293/

http://www.currentconcerns.ch/index.php?id=1608

http://www.naturalnews.com/040552_autism_children_genius_IQ.html

http://www.cchrint.org

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Re: ADHD is a ficticious disease
Reply #1 - 06/25/13 at 09:43:49

Midnightrider wrote on 06/25/13 at 08:59:22:

Before his death, father of ADHD admitted it was a fictitious disease

I think this has more than anything else to do with this:

Quote:
"Yet unlike real medical disease, there are no scientific tests to verify the medical existence of any psychiatric disorder."

PTSD is very real, as are these other ailments, and the article is written in such a confusing style. I can't tell if they are splitting hairs and stating their belief that these ailments are miscategorized or are just figments of imagination altogether for the purtpose of selling a product.

If you define a disease as only those ailments you can measure with a blood test then that narrow definition would eliminate most if not all mental disorders. I'm not sure what the point of this is other than to show that some people only believe what they can see.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #2 - 06/25/13 at 09:59:44

Had to look up PTSD, never heard of it. When I was growing up I got a good ol fashion ass bustin, I think it worked. There's a verse in the Bible I like Proverbs 22:6, Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it. I think vaccinations and processed food are screwing kids up.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 06/25/13 at 10:06:34

I think vaccinations and processed food are screwing kids up.

yep

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 06/25/13 at 11:00:14

You guys are on the wrong forum.
On autismweb.com, the vaccine poisoned crowd is having a tough time with the "neurodiversity" crowd.
Most of the neurodiverse crowd makes $$$ off autistic kids. be it doing therapy or glorified baby sitting ... and its bashed the vaccine poisoned crowd into submission.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 06/25/13 at 11:04:41

BTW do not ever contribute to Autism Speaks - its a charity founded by the CEO of Glaxo Smith Kline to divert attention away from vaccines as the culprit in mental disorders.

The CEO's grandson has autism.
After his founding of the charity, his daughter, The autistic boy's mom essentially walked away from her dad wanting nothing to do with him or his charity.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #6 - 06/25/13 at 15:58:27

autism speaks has a drop box at a store here. i said , when asked if id donate, nope,, if autism could speak, it would just say

stop sticking needles in me

clerk was aghast

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #7 - 06/25/13 at 21:48:47

ADHD, better known as... lazy parents disease. At least for every kid I knew in school or Scouts who'd been declared to have it.

Bipolar is unfortunately real. And is genetically inheritable based on personal observations.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 06/26/13 at 07:52:02

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/25/13 at 15:58:27:
autism speaks has a drop box at a store here. i said , when asked if id donate, nope,, if autism could speak, it would just say

stop sticking needles in me

clerk was aghast

You are nicer than me.
I'd have dropped a diaper ... freshly used diaper open.

Followed by a brick.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 06/26/13 at 09:17:26

Anyone here watch South Park? See the ADHD one?

--Steve

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #10 - 06/26/13 at 13:30:57

I have a good friend who has a stepson his mother takes him to the doctor and keeps him doped up instead of giving him the assbusting he really needs. Like WD said its the lazy parents disease or the chicken sh!t parents who should never have kids in the first place. There's a lot of responsibility in being a parent and if you cant take the good with the bad you don't need children. I whipped my son, I didn't beat him but I never had to do it but once for whatever crime he was guilty of. He's IT Head of a major retaraunt chain. My sister used to lecture me about whipping him. Two of her kids a re convicted felons, one was shot in an armed robbery. Back in the 90's my son developed a completely new website capable of doing things other websites couldn't begin to do. PC Magazine did a 5 page article on him. I don't think his whippings messed him up, as far as my sister goes she has one kid that comes home and demands money, if she doesn't have it he beats her up. I'd like to do something bit I cant spend the rest of my life in prison. If getting shot in an armed robbery didn't make him a believer the only thing left to do is cripple him for life or bury him. My Dad wont let her kids in his house because something always ended up missing when they come to see Grandpa.

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #11 - 06/26/13 at 13:37:11

Deer slug or buckshot my friend, untraceable if your barrel is a smoothbore.

Jist sayin'...

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #12 - 06/26/13 at 14:59:04

Havent got a backhoe or a pond.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #13 - 06/26/13 at 15:01:47

How do the Hindus do it?

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #14 - 06/26/13 at 17:34:29

Dane Allen wrote on 06/26/13 at 15:01:47:
How do the Hindus do it?

Speaking for the only Hindu here ... WTH are you talking about ...

We spank the living daylights out of the kids when they deserve it ... its not illegal in our country ... of course you can't be a screw up drunk ass dad doing it for no reason or even with good reason sometimes ... cos the first time the kid realises he's stronger than you, you'd get whooped ...
I knew of one kid who pinned his dad to the wall with his foot by the time he was 15-16.
Of course the kid was a thug who later turned into a criminal and a drug addict and a drug dealer and eventually died of an OD ...
So you can beat your kid ... but you may get beaten back ... and not always cos you're at fault. Slippery slopes my friend ... everywhere, slippery slopes.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/20/24 at 20:26:19

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › ADHD is a ficticious disease

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.