Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Do you have big balls? here is test number one... (Read 184 times)
stinger
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Do you have big balls? here is test number one
Reply #15 - 06/26/13 at 02:44:36

I had a face to face confrontation with a huge grizzly bear and cub in Alaska once. Ran right smack in to her walking up this path in a rainstorm from the river I and my brother were fishing.. To top it off,  I was carrying a huge silver salmon over my shoulder. I layed the fish down and was heading back into the river with my hip boots on even if it meant I was going to drown I was that scared. Someone was looking out for me because the only other human for 50 miles around us was walking the trail towards me with a shotgun and bells hanging off his gun. The grizzly stood on her hind legs and was staring back up the trail to where the sound of the bells were coming from and maybe she felt surrounded because she lowered and both her and cub took off.
A day or so later my brother was  walking into this small clump of bushes to take a dump and the same mother and cub came strolling out as he was walking in.  I never made a sound. I was afraid my brother would come charging out and that he would be lunch for the bears. I know why this guy froze in the video. I was in the same position as he was. Too scared to a darn thing!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 02:29:43

General CategoryThe Cafe › Do you have big balls? here is test number one...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.