Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
IRS Training With AR15's (Read 76 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
IRS Training With AR15's
06/19/13 at 12:40:12

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: IRS Training With AR15's
Reply #1 - 06/19/13 at 16:00:47

Just did a Google on this,... and got about a 10 million hits... with every link going to a right-ring blogsite (first 16 pages anyway)... plus one wingnut Congressman... (Jeff Duncan (R-SC,  a birther by the way)...

I'll wait for a reality check... Huh...
Looks Photoshopped... won't be the first time...

10,000,000 blaabberblogs?... the right is full of sheep...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #2 - 06/19/13 at 16:16:13

What are they gonna do with all the bullets they bought. They have enough to train everbody that works for the government.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #3 - 06/19/13 at 16:36:58

Quote:
the right is full of sheep...

No more or less than the left I suspect.

But what does that have to do with whether or not the story is based on fact. The IRS has it's own cops. Cops use AR-15s. And the feds buy them by the truckload. I'm suprised that anyone is suprised by this. Every town in this country with more than three stoplights has its own SWAT TEAM. Why should the tax guys be left out Cheesy

I know it's getting hard to believe in this day and age, but sometimes a news story might actually contain a kernel of truth.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #4 - 06/19/13 at 17:03:39

From the IRS employment website:

[quote]What Training is Required to Become a Criminal Investigation (CI) Special Agent?
Special Agent candidates are required to attend a comprehensive training program at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) in Glynco, Georgia. Training begins with an orientation program sponsored by the National Criminal Investigation Training Academy. Students then attend a nine-week Criminal Investigation Training Program (CITP) covering basic federal criminal investigation techniques, including federal criminal law, courtroom procedures, enforcement operations, interviewing and firearms training common to all federal law enforcement agents. This segment of training includes new agents from the Department of Homeland Security, the Department Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives Bureau, the Secret Service and other federal law enforcement agencies. After CITP is completed, candidates continue on to CI's 16-week specialized training, which includes instruction in tax law, criminal tax fraud, money laundering and a variety of financial fraud schemes. They are also introduced to agency-specific undercover operations, electronic surveillance techniques, forensic sciences, court procedures, interviewing techniques and trial preparation and testifying.

See the part in bold print. If they get the same training as other Federal LEA's that darn sure means they train with AR-15s

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 06/19/13 at 18:08:04

Everyone is throwing around "AR15" in place of "M16" and "M4".
It's a new media buzzword. Just like RPG became a buzzword during the occupation in the Middle East.

--Steve

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #6 - 06/19/13 at 21:31:36

M 16's are being discontinued I heard, don't quote me on it. Could be the Ar15 but they have a lot of civilian use but one of them is being discontinued. The Ar15 I have has For Law Enforcement Training stamped on the end of the box. Colt is moving out of Conn. because of all the anti gun laws. I think Rick Perry talked them into moving to Texas. A lot of gun companies are moving because of state anti gun laws. Coloroda passes all these anti gun laws and they're idiots. They're gonna lose millions because of these guided tourist hunters, movies cant be filmed there because of the gun laws. One big gun manufacturer is leaving the state. Guns are big business and 99% of the people should have the right to own one.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 06/20/13 at 06:15:46

PTR (They make HK 91 clones) announced yesterday they are leaving Bristol for South Carolina.
A friend of mine who works there is going with them.

Colt still has a contract stating they will make their rifles here in CT but it expires in, and don't quote me on the exact date, I want to say ~5 years.

Yet another friend who is EOD says they do not use M16's anymore and the Army has switched over to M4's. It's the same thing except a 14.5" barrel and a folding stock.

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 06/20/13 at 07:29:04

Yes they are training with AR-15's. They are after all the Internal republican service.
This is a surprise to who ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #9 - 06/20/13 at 08:42:27

I thought they all use those MP-5s, the 9mm submachinegun, but that was a while ago. Since the goal really seems to be intimidation and presence then I guess any kind of military style weapon will do.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #10 - 06/20/13 at 14:19:37

They bought 1.6 billion rounds of AR hollow point ammunition. Looks like the AR is gonna be around a while longer.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #11 - 06/20/13 at 15:17:15

Midnightrider wrote on 06/20/13 at 14:19:37:
They bought 1.6 billion rounds of AR hollow point ammunition. Looks like the AR is gonna be around a while longer.

I fully admit that I am no expert in ballistics but are you sure the hollow-points are 5.56 and not 9 mm or .40 cal? Maybe I'm thinking of the Nato Ball cartridge but I didn't think 5.56 was very useful with a hollow-point due to loss of mass and ballistic profile, it is a pretty small round as it is. Any round could be hollow-point, I have it in .22LR but my circle hasn't made much use of it in 5.56. I take it the reason the military isn't using hollow-points now is the international treaties and laws of war?

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #12 - 06/20/13 at 16:44:34

Military 5.56 is mostly 62grain FMJ with a steel core. No idea what LEOs use but I suspect its mostly milspec, except for their snipers.

Hollowpoint 5.56 and 223 is match ammo. It's not really the same as hollowpoint handgun ammo 'cause the bullets aren't intended to expand like pistol bullets. The hollow point is actually there because its easier to make bullets that have perfectly concentric jackets if they have an opening in the point. It's a part of the manufacturing process. Perfectly concentric jackets are important for accuracy. Snipers, like target shooters, use them because they are more accurate.

I think most of the hollowpoint ammo that started the DHS controversy was 40 caliber handgun. They ordered/bought a bunch of 5.56 too but I don't recall reading anything about exactly what type it was.

Actually there isn't anything in international law that prevents our military from using anything they want. The US never signed the Hague convention document that concerned ammo. The Geneva Convention, which some folks think outlawed some kinds of bullets, was concerned with the treatment of POWs.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #13 - 06/20/13 at 22:41:36

Well,, the war on terror is over,, or so they say,, SO,, now they got All those people & guns,, looks like they need a new enemy!

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/high-tide-and-turn/2013/f...

Looks like its US!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #14 - 06/21/13 at 11:38:41

I wonder how many LEO's will throw their weapons down when they realize they'll be shooting at their brothers and sisters, parents, grandparents, nieces and nephews, women, children etc. I hope they turn on Washington, they'll get plenty of help. Frankenstein says its OK for her to carry but no one else. I hope she gets so scared she pisses in her pants. Another Civil War is almost inevitable now. The politicians care about one thing and one thing only, their a$$.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 00:23:55

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › IRS Training With AR15's

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.