Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Barack Obama said the Constitution has deep flaws (Read 51 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Barack Obama said the Constitution has deep flaws
06/14/13 at 12:26:52

I think Barrack Obama has deep flaws. One scandal after another. The majority that supports him now are black. Its a racial thing.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Barack Obama said the Constitution has deep fl
Reply #1 - 06/14/13 at 13:33:40

Id be curious to know how many voted for him because of his skin. Id also like to know, of That group, how many have decided they made a bad call,.
Plenty of whites voted for him,, I know of at least one who didnt a 2nd time,,I knew better the first time,,but thats just me,
Id vote for pink with purple dots if I thot it would behave properly once in office.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #2 - 06/14/13 at 13:40:23

Quote:
I think Barrack Obama has deep flaws. One scandal after another. The majority that supports him now are black

Change "black" to "dumb" and I think you got it.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 06/14/13 at 13:45:13

Well, anyone who still supports him after all the lies are so obvious is dumb, thats a given,
& I dont CARE that others have lied, I dont,, anyone who supported THEM after it was so obvious was DUMB too,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #4 - 06/14/13 at 20:27:53

...what are you suggesting? A full scale revolution like in 1776??...careful, the NSA (AKA Big Brother) is watching you. Shocked

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 06/14/13 at 23:42:00

If you see an excessive scandal problem,... it is that you have decided to pay attention...
Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, (Ford, came away fairly clean), Nixon, LBJ, Kennedy...
When did you start paying attention?... Grin...

Make a list of Obama's scandals.... and show me how many involve unilateral action... and how many are either continuation of established protocol, or a compromise with Congress...(particularly the Right side of Congress)...
I can find many dozens from the Reagan, and GWB era...  all unilaterally original in action and thought...

Invention of scandal is an election tactic...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #6 - 06/15/13 at 11:20:16

Starlifter wrote on 06/14/13 at 20:27:53:
...what are you suggesting? A full scale revolution like in 1776??...careful, the NSA (AKA Big Brother) is watching you. Shocked

When enough people get thrown out of their houses and go hungry while the Wall St boys get bailed out it might be time for one. What they give the Wall St boys would have paid off every mortgage in the country, ya talk about an economy booming, all that money being spent on house payments would go to new cars and other luxuries. I'd love to see Bush and Cheney captured and treated like the war criminals they are. We are being spied on, our phone and internet conversations are being listened to. If that's not a tyrannical government what the hell is. Its time to buy more guns, not get rid of the ones we have.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 06/15/13 at 13:15:05

Well,, as long as he is Comparatively clean.... his murders & crimes are less than those of that list of other criminals, so,, he is a Great Man deserving of continues support!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 04:52:38

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Barack Obama said the Constitution has deep flaws

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.