"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Decide for yourself
Reply #1 - 06/07/13 at 10:03:59

kinda funny that you are touting a guy SELLING videos who is claiming the 9/11 attack was done for money.....

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #2 - 06/07/13 at 10:07:50

WebsterMark wrote on 06/07/13 at 10:03:59:
kinda funny that you are touting a guy SELLING videos who is claiming the 9/11 attack was done for money.....

It cost money to make videos.

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 06/07/13 at 10:22:44

yea sure it does, but come on....don't you see even a little bit of the irony?.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 06/07/13 at 17:01:00

The towers & 7 were insured against terrorist attack, Never before. The buildings were loaded with asbestos & old & had lousy & falling rentals. Cost too much to tear them down, OHH How handy,.,

Put options were placed on every one of the businesses that lost stock valuie that day, the airlines took a huge hit & there were statistically impossible to justify bets against them, Bush said "No need to see who placed all those put options. KNowing who did wouldnt help us find the bad guys",, REally? Follow the $$$ is an old detectives trick..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #5 - 06/07/13 at 17:14:08

All Public TV stations sell video's and ask for donations, the one here in NC does. That's how they stay on the air. There's no irony in that.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 06/07/13 at 18:06:37

The towers & 7 were insured against terrorist attack, Never before.

Sorry JOG but you’re gonna have to prove that. And I mean freaking lock solid proof. Besides, pardon me but weren’t the buildings attacked a few years before????? Assuming they had “terrorist” insurance, would that be usual? I’m calling MEGA BULLS**T on this.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 06/07/13 at 18:07:30

All Public TV stations sell video's and ask for donations, the one here in NC does. That's how they stay on the air. There's no irony in that.

come on Midnight; that's the definition of irony....

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #8 - 06/07/13 at 20:08:49

Web I forgot what state you live in but all Public Television raise funds by asking for donations and selling CD's and DVD's. That's not the subject anyway. I said look at the videos and decide for yourself., this isn't about how public TV makes money. I given you enough info to make an informed decision. Don't try to change the topic, that's what a loser does. There's evedince everywhere to support it was an inside job. When a state gov calls Uncle Sam a murdering liar its time to stand up and take notice.  More evedince  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6pEZf8P_RE&feature=player_embedded#! How many times has the US lied to start a war. This time they took thousands of innocents with them. I hope some day we will rise again, right now we're about as low as any country can get. Its one lie after another, another lie to cover the first lie, one Whitehouse scandal after another. A drone flew into the Pentagon,the above video proves it. The maneuvers the so called plane made were impossible. I hope Jerry watches it. He's a very skilled pilot. I'm not liberal or right wing, all I want is the truth and to see the proper people punished. Whoever speaks the truth I will follow and Washington is the last place on earth to look for the truth.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #9 - 06/07/13 at 20:13:50

WebsterMark wrote on 06/07/13 at 18:06:37:

Sorry JOG but you’re gonna have to prove that. And I mean freaking lock solid proof. Besides, pardon me but weren’t the buildings attacked a few years before????? Assuming they had “terrorist” insurance, would that be usual? I’m calling MEGA BULLS**T on this.

Its in the video's I just provided. You have no business calling bullshit on anybody. You are truly incapable of thinking for yourself. You still believe some ol batsh!t covered cave dweller pulled this off.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #10 - 06/07/13 at 21:01:12

If George W Bush had acted on the August 6th memo that he had received before he went on vacation to Crawford, Texas, they could have most likely stopped the attack of 9/11. But he told the person that gave him the memo, "OK, you've covered your ass"...and went on vacation.

Which leads one to conclude he: (A) LIHOP let it happen on purpose. Or (B) MIHOP made it happen on purpose.

It could have been stopped...but he did nothing to stop it...why?

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #11 - 06/07/13 at 21:39:22

Anyone that can think for themselves knows the answer, that's why Web will argue.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #12 - 06/08/13 at 10:46:16

No, I no longer feel the need to prove anything, especially things that have been covered over & over. YOU look it up. I already know AND I know you wuldnt care,, doesnt matter at all,,
The fact that the security company Just Happened to change & Oneal got his new job & people got warnings not to fly & all those put options were made, none of these things are enough to make the believers even skeptical,.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 03:40:49

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Decide for yourself

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.