Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Easter North Carolina Vacations? (Read 82 times)
prechermike
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Kalashna Kitty, from
Skat

Ponzer, NC
Easter North Carolina Vacations?
06/07/13 at 02:59:52

Just wondering if anyone on here was heading this way for vacation this summer.  It might provide a time for a meet up.

The Outer Banks are considered a prime vacation spot for the beach lovers, but there is really plenty to do around here.

Just a thought.

2006, HD pipe, Tkat fork brace, elkhide handgrips, gel seat w/riser, silverblue, Ed L's forward controls, Wristwatch, biblethumper650@gmail.com
prechermike   IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Re: Easter North Carolina Vacations?
Reply #1 - 06/07/13 at 13:54:33

Next week a group of fella's will be at Blue Ridge Mountain Motorcycle campgrounds in North Carolina.

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
prechermike
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Kalashna Kitty, from
Skat

Ponzer, NC
Reply #2 - 06/07/13 at 15:18:08

The Blue Ridge is a pretty place, but about as far from eastern NC as you can get and still be in NC.  Wink

2006, HD pipe, Tkat fork brace, elkhide handgrips, gel seat w/riser, silverblue, Ed L's forward controls, Wristwatch, biblethumper650@gmail.com
prechermike   IP Logged
ToesNose
Serious Thumper

Pardon me, do you
have Hot Sauce?

Mooresville, NC
Reply #3 - 06/09/13 at 04:54:59

Hey PrecherMike I'm over here in Mooresville just north of Charlotte, but seeing how I'm still playing Mr. Mom to a 3 year old I don't get much free time to take excursions on the bike. Maybe in a year or two I'll be able to head towards the coast for a weekend ride and stop in to bug you  Cheesy

The Suzuki LS650, bringing Miles of Smiles everywhere!
  IP Logged
prechermike
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Kalashna Kitty, from
Skat

Ponzer, NC
Reply #4 - 06/10/13 at 02:55:16

Just a thought, I know vacations, thought supposed to be times to rest and relax, usually end up crammed with a lot of places to be and things to do.  Just thought if someone was heading this direction, we might get together.  I know a lot of folks go to our beaches and sometimes folks are passing through the area on their way to other places.  It is nice to meet someone you "know" from the internet.  It is also a good feeling to know that wherever you are there is someone who will help you out, if you need it.

We don't do many vacations, usually end up going to family and then they put us to work.  But that is OK, too, I guess.  I promise to not put any of you folks to work.

prechermike   IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #5 - 06/12/13 at 17:19:21

Preacher Mike is a great guy to visit with, one of my favorite all time people! Whether you're a Deist, Catholic Atheist, Baptist. Heathern like me or whatever you owe it to yourself to sign up for his daily Bible reading. Even if you don't believe in in the Bible his intepertations of the verses are a great way to start the day. Mike has a talent for explaining things I never understood and he walks the talk.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #6 - 06/12/13 at 17:34:29

ToesNose wrote on 06/09/13 at 04:54:59:
Hey PrecherMike I'm over here in Mooresville just north of Charlotte, but seeing how I'm still playing Mr. Mom to a 3 year old I don't get much free time to take excursions on the bike. Maybe in a year or two I'll be able to head towards the coast for a weekend ride and stop in to bug you  Cheesy

I race RC Cars at Mooresville on Fri nights, a few times Sri has joined me. Your 3 year old would probably love it. I do it for my 2 year old grandson and he's mesmerised by the cars. The track is in the strip mall across the street from Walmart  beside the Hobby Shop. Come join us.

IP Logged
ToesNose
Serious Thumper

Pardon me, do you
have Hot Sauce?

Mooresville, NC
Reply #7 - 06/13/13 at 04:41:50

Midnightrider what time do you usually get your RC on?!  I'm working this Friday, but would love to swing by another week to check it out and meet ya   Cheesy  

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #8 - 06/13/13 at 18:20:29

The race starts around 7:30. Hope to see ya soon.

IP Logged
ToesNose
Serious Thumper

Pardon me, do you
have Hot Sauce?

Mooresville, NC
Reply #9 - 06/14/13 at 04:32:11

Well my 3 year old won't be making it, that's his bed time. But I'm looking forward to swinging by one Friday to meet up and check it out   Cheesy

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 04:32:06

General CategoryThe Cafe › Easter North Carolina Vacations?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.