not going well... (Read 242 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: not going well...
Reply #15 - 06/06/13 at 19:47:32

raydawg wrote on 06/06/13 at 17:29:33:
Ok gang.....you all fail as detectives. But of course I do photography as a hobby, so maybe I have an edge. If the bike was moving at a speed to pull off such a turn, the BG would be blurred, as you would be tracking the bike. Now look at the tire marks in the upper realm of the picture, you can almost see tread....
Nope, he wasn't moving, they tumbled before they even got going....... or staged this to look like he was really humping through a turn    Cool

Film speed matters. I stopped lug nuts on a dragster at about 100 yards downtrack w/ 1,000 asa.
Those tire tracks & BG are somewhat blurred, not exactly sharp, 4 shure

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
paulmarshall
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Carterton,New Zealand
Reply #16 - 06/06/13 at 19:57:43

As more is revealed it does look like a clever add. Sensible too.

IP Logged
jcstokes
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com is
very useful

Mauku New Zealand
Reply #17 - 06/06/13 at 20:05:56

Looks Russian, like Asia they are just begining to motorise and their death/accident statistics are frightening by western standards.

Completely stock 2010 S40, aftermarket rev counter and back pack, Airhawk seat pad
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #18 - 06/07/13 at 06:02:59

Well.....There is no way to know for sure if the outcome was really bad, or just a photoshop scenario set up for the public service announcement.

For the rider and passenger's well being......I hope it was just a well done photoshop job.

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #19 - 06/07/13 at 07:40:05

No Kiddin!If thats for real I hope she landed on him & latched on & used him  like a surf board..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #20 - 06/07/13 at 09:57:36

raydawg wrote on 06/06/13 at 17:29:33:
Ok gang.....you all fail as detectives. But of course I do photography as a hobby, so maybe I have an edge. If the bike was moving at a speed to pull off such a turn, the BG would be blurred, as you would be tracking the bike. Now look at the tire marks in the upper realm of the picture, you can almost see tread....
Nope, he wasn't moving, they tumbled before they even got going....... or staged this to look like he was really humping through a turn    Cool

A high enough shutter speed would freeze the tires, and the background, but it you enlarge it you see possible evidence of shopping on the rear tire. There is also something on the ground just under her sandal. The sequence doesn't make sense either- if he was going that fast she wouldn't have had time to change her body position as much as she did.

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #21 - 06/08/13 at 10:47:50

Blinky-FSO wrote on 06/06/13 at 14:34:02:
They just need one of these. With good computer animation, a fella can invent just about anything it seems. I can just picture this on a busy Interstate, bounding over the median divider. Oh my.

Good hunting

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=18&cad=rja&ved=0...

Interesting concept, although I doubt it would be much help the very moment of impact...

Here's the real McCoy... Italian...  Wink

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlrrgy_dainese-airbag-suit-for-2010_auto#.Ub...

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #22 - 06/08/13 at 11:04:52

Well,, it did deploy, but, IM not sure it was between him & impact of any substantial amount. Id like to see one that protects the chest area more.
Of course, the puffiness on the shoulders stabilizing the helmet is a great idea,

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 02:37:39

General CategoryThe Cafe › not going well...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.