Grappa. (Read 247 times)
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Re: Grappa.
Reply #30 - 06/06/13 at 07:20:03

Limoncello. I've had so much - through gifts, samples, etc. - I just can't stand it anymore.

Whereas I do admit it is a wonderful liqueur made from lemon peels - not lemon juice - I may have... OD'd ...  Wink

As for your comment
"I also don't like that a group of 4 people can somehow think it is ok drop over $1000 on one meal when the same money could feed a hungry family for a month. I am a realist though and hate wastefulness."
may I suggest you read Mk 14:3 or John 12:1, or Mt 26:7...  or Lk 7:36...

All these passages say the same thing (even John, whose Gospel is certainly different from the three Sinoptics)

"Six days before the Passover, Jesus came to Bethany, where Lazarus lived, whom Jesus had raised from the dead. 2 Here a dinner was given in Jesus’ honor. Martha served, while Lazarus was among those reclining at the table with him. 3 Then Mary took about a pint[a] of pure nard, an expensive perfume; she poured it on Jesus’ feet and wiped his feet with her hair. And the house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume.

4 But one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, who was later to betray him, objected, 5 “Why wasn’t this perfume sold and the money given to the poor? It was worth a year’s wages.[b]” 6 He did not say this because he cared about the poor but because he was a thief; as keeper of the money bag, he used to help himself to what was put into it.

7 “Leave her alone,” Jesus replied. “It was intended that she should save this perfume for the day of my burial. 8 You will always have the poor among you,[c] but you will not always have me.”
"

Now... why have a whole Savage 650, when you could commute to work on a moped?
What's your family drive? Couldn't you do just as well on a Lada?
Huh

See what I mean ?  Cheesy

PS I love a good Gin&Tonic... lime or lemon ?  Cool

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #31 - 06/06/13 at 09:59:06

UGGGH! Gin! My swallow muscle will not function, no matter how hard I try, with gin or "buttermilk" from the store..
Buttermilk from the raw milk place is absolutely great,,, from the store,, Gakk!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #32 - 06/06/13 at 16:33:07

PS I love a good Gin&Tonic... lime or lemon ?

Definitely lime!
Tonic was invented as a way to take quinine to combat malaria in India by the British during their occupation. To make it palatable they started mixing it with gin, but they drank their gin and tonics WARM.
Awfull!
Icey cold, there is no better thirst quencher on a hot day. (plus you will never get malaria Grin)

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
groupus

Maintenance is as
much art as it is
science.

PA
Reply #33 - 06/07/13 at 08:48:43

Lime, though sometimes i like to get a little fancy and make a Tom Collins. I like old lady drinks in the summer.

A Lada would be nice, but i like my 27 year old e30 BMW better. It was only $1200. Between that, the savage and my GL1000, i have less that 5G in vehicles. A vespa costs more than that. I don't think I'd ever buy a new vehicle, there's no sense in it.

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death. ~Hunter Thompson

'03 Savage bobber. Rebuilt too many times.
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #34 - 06/08/13 at 11:45:24

groupus wrote on 06/07/13 at 08:48:43:
Lime, though sometimes i like to get a little fancy and make a Tom Collins. I like old lady drinks in the summer.

A Lada would be nice, but i like my 27 year old e30 BMW better. It was only $1200. Between that, the savage and my GL1000, i have less that 5G in vehicles. A vespa costs more than that. I don't think I'd ever buy a new vehicle, there's no sense in it.

You have an e30! Kudos, man !!!  Cool

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 06:33:14

General CategoryThe Cafe › Grappa.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.