savagerider87

Riding a quality
Japanese machine
since '13

Northern NY
Re: Jardine mufffler
Reply #30 - 06/23/13 at 18:01:45

Dave wrote on 06/05/13 at 06:46:32:
Aluminum Foil and Coke....and maybe Ketchup does a good fast job of taking the rust off....however it does not do mucc to make is smooth and it will be rought to the touch where the rust buts up against the chrome.  The 0000 Steel wool and some real "chrome" polish works to make it smooth again.  The rusty areas are prone to rusting again as there is no protective chorme on top of that area anymore.....so it will rust again when it becomes wet.  
this does work like a charm just make sure to keep a good coat of wax on it to keep it from rusting.... but from my prior experience use the steel wool and wax method  Wink

1987 650 F Jardine exhaust,custom leather lever covers,and Corbin seat
2014 Star Bolt R-Spec
  IP Logged
savagerider87

Riding a quality
Japanese machine
since '13

Northern NY
Re: Jardine mufffler
Reply #31 - 06/23/13 at 23:48:09

Boogieman wrote on 05/29/13 at 14:13:56:
I concur. the jardine does attract women scare off small animals.
YESSIREEE I get TONS of female heads turning my way when im cruising the streets in 2nd and 3rd gear and also a good many PO'D boyfriends and hubbies of those pretty little ladies, the only thing is this.... I dont have a jardine I have a HD competition pipe, i want the jardine but for the whopping price of FREE ill use the one I have for now.... I say catch me if u can to the guys that get mad but the smiles I get from the ladies are worth the risk of having one of those guys catch up to me thats why i wear a full face with a mirrored visor so they guys get to see their  angry faces lol oh yeah its a great deer deterrent too Wink

1987 650 F Jardine exhaust,custom leather lever covers,and Corbin seat
2014 Star Bolt R-Spec
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 04:15:00

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Jardine mufffler

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.