Grand kids. (Read 66 times)
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Grand kids.
05/26/13 at 14:49:39

I babysat my two grandchildren overnight for the first time. One is 7, the other 5 and 3 months. When my DIL came to pick them up today I said to her;
"I know what you did 6 years ago!"
"What?" she said.
"YOU HAD CONGRESS WITH THE DEVIL!" I said.
I thought my son was going to soil himself. Grin

Then I spent 2 hours cleaning up the house.

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
ALfromN.H.  FSO
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Dragon Slayer

Rochester, New Hampshire
Re: Grand kids.
Reply #1 - 05/26/13 at 15:59:03

I have my 8 year old grand daughter over alot. I watch her sometimes when my daughter works, but mostly just when she calls and asks to come over. she loves riding on the back of the savage. Whenever I ask her which bike to take, she always picks the savage over the c50. Maybe the rear seat on the c50 is a little too big for her. I haven't taken my grandsons yet. Not until the diapers are out of the picture. Then I'll have to look for a mini bike.

AL

2006 Harley Electra Glide 2014-Present
2009 Suzuki C50 2010-2014
2005 Suzuki S40 2006-2013
camaro103060 camaro103060   IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #2 - 05/26/13 at 16:02:55

I can't wait to take my grandkids for a ride. Up here in Ontario their feet have to reach the pedals before they are legal.

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #3 - 05/27/13 at 08:16:21

Is there a maker for sidecars for the savage? and how high are the costs? Would be nice to be able to add a sidecar for those too young to sit the back of your ride.
Although I don't have grandkids at present (well maybe I do but don't know) but would be nice to be prepaired, plus, I do have some nieces and nephews that would really like to ride with "crazy uncle bill".

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #4 - 05/27/13 at 08:59:52

For 3-4 grand I'll have to wait. Sad

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 08:35:03

General CategoryThe Cafe › Grand kids.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.