Oklahoma Tornados (Read 92 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Oklahoma Tornados
Reply #15 - 05/22/13 at 07:01:57

You have no clue. OWS was protesting the 1% sent their busniess offshore

really? explain the stupid little girl I saw in St. Louis with the sign saying "Pay for my college education"?

Didn't you see the interviews with OWS protestors; they had no idea why they were even there....! It was a joke! It was liberalism on full display!

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #16 - 05/22/13 at 11:41:22

WebsterMark wrote on 05/22/13 at 07:01:57:
You have no clue. OWS was protesting the 1% sent their busniess offshore

really? explain the stupid little girl I saw in St. Louis with the sign saying "Pay for my college education"?

Didn't you see the interviews with OWS protestors; they had no idea why they were even there....! It was a joke! It was liberalism on full display!

That whole college education garbage I saw too. They didn't ask you to pay for it, they were asking the 1% and even so it was far from universal.
College kids who sign up for 30,000 a year in tuition to become social service grads are stupid. If fact as soon as you sign up for the loan and turn up @ college, they should say - you signed up to go 120K into debt to get a 20K a year job if you're very very very lucky. Sorry we cannot educate our way out of that kind of stupidity, and there fore you are refused admission into our college.

However, the mainstay of the OWS was the fact that the rich got bailed out and are continuing to rob the rest of us. Be it college loans, home loans, car loans any and all of it.

Remember that ... the rich got bailed out. The rest of us got sold out by Bush, Obama and co. The "pay my tuition" is an extension of that.

Yes it was liberalism ion display - but WTF were republicommunists doing when the bail out was handed out - that's right, using 2 hands to hand it out.

The Republicommunists presided by Bush are the worst offenders of liberalism in this context.

Seriously I think we should have arrested everyone asking for a bail out without informing the rest of the world. And investigated them for fraud.

Like say B of A asked for bail out. We ask them to come to a meeting, and promptly keep them there. That way citi bank, JP morgan wells fargo etc etc wont know, they would also come for bail out. We keep all of em in that same room "negotiating". When we have all the culprits in, we arrest them and investigate their dealings. If fraudulent, they go to Jail like Bernie Madoff did. That is what true conservatism is about.

That was not done. Bush handed them the $$$ Ron Paul tried to stop it, but was rail roaded. Obama handed out the rest of the $$ after he was elected.

Liberalism in tghis context was first made popular by republicommunists. They were in power then. Then Democraps continued that.

OWS in effect was about that.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #17 - 05/22/13 at 13:25:50

WebsterMark wrote on 05/21/13 at 18:25:13:
Ha ha Internet was developed by the govt. Darpa to be exact.  and was obscure and unknown to the general public until commercialized by someone trying to make a buck.  Everything you have around you was because someone wanted to improve his or her lifestyle.

Thanking a "capitalist" for the internet is like thanking starbucks for inventing coffee.

All I'd ask is - did that many people have to starve to death for us to have "this". Could we have had that same thing only starving 1/2 that number. How about 1/4 ... could it have been done with 1/8th ... 1/16th ?

There is capitalism and there is capitalism man. One kind gets us things and hurts very few, ideally should be 0.
The other kind hurts the most, probably even us in the name of making a buck like Monsatan and Pharmaceutical companies pushing mercury in vaccines cos it was going to cost them $1 more for 1000 doses.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #18 - 05/22/13 at 15:28:21

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #19 - 05/22/13 at 17:08:12

Radio reported some debris in Tulsa.. What a vicious storm.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/17/24 at 18:47:44

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Oklahoma Tornados

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.