Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Is Your Life Any Better Since Obama Is President (Read 328 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Is Your Life Any Better Since Obama Is Preside
Reply #45 - 05/23/13 at 10:52:28

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/23/13 at 06:16:46:
Starlifter wrote on 05/22/13 at 18:54:15:
"Ive worked harder, longer & for less disposable income compared to my predecessors  their respective places in life."

Tell it to Corporations and their Republican stooges...Maby the'yll send you lot's of bootstraps engraved with curtisy of the GOP...

& youy act as if the dems are not equally responsible!

Look who signed NAFTA!
YOu could be helped if youd stop believing the dems are so darned good, they arent, theyve screwed things up just as badly as the bubs.

NAFTA really wasn't the disaster the GOP wants us to believe it is.
It Fast forwarded 10 years what eventually happened and everything went to china.
However we still get to dump our GMO corn in mexico.

I'm tired of all the same lies over and over again in this segment of this forum.

Yes we shipped jobs to mexico starting from when NAFTA was signed - say 1996 was it.
But by 2006 those jobs were well and truly in china.
So we lost manufacturing jobs 10 years early.

But on the flip side we are selling corn in mexico, federally subsidized, Geneteically modified Corn.
We have bypassed their import tarriffs under the guise of NAFTA.

We screw them for ever. They screwed us for 10 years. End of story.

Clinton's immigration change came in too late to be of any use to me.
That was my bad timing I guess.

But otherwise Bush's policies hurt me more than any other, Obama's policy hasn't helped much but Obamacare has made my son insurable, and I'd really have been worse if McCain or RMoney had been elected.
RMoney was a clueless moron. He told a hurricane victim who had lost everything including her home in hurricane Isaac "help was available to her. All she would need to do to receive it is "Go home and call 211," as he said, a public service number offered in many states"

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #46 - 05/24/13 at 11:52:31

Here is why I say things were much better under Bush, I will say my peace and be done with this. The open corruption we see under Obama is unprecedented in my lifetime. Not just the policies and the machinations of government unions but the whole core of the marxist movement, from Obams's hate church under Rev Wright to the Media's complete abdication of their own First Ammendement rights.

It's the corruption of society that seeks to punish and rob from the successful to buy the votes of the unproductive. It's the corruption of keeping Afrian Americans warehoused in poverty in order to transition them from the plantation to the polls and back every couple of years.

It's the corruption of the public that has learned they can vote themselves other people's money. The corruption of Chicago pay-to-play politics and the theft of America's future through mssive debt to pay for the largesse of today for politicians and government unions, the real 1%.

The corruption of the IRS, Department of Justice, ATF, Homeland Security, EPA, and soo many others. In just eight short years the corrution of our society and reached a fevered pace.

The corruption of the spirit of immigration, turning it into a self-serving method to bring in a mass of liberal voters, to pressure wages lower and to pressure the standard of living lower, and to help create such a burden on the social infrastructure as to cause a collapse and realize the ultimate goal of the marxists, to bring down the last bastion of freedom in the world.

To put in place a corrupt "living" document of a constitution where your rights are dealt and discarded at the whim of the liberal elites, whom foist themselves on your daily lives, i.e. Life of Julia. All to insert themselves inbetween you and every aspect of your daily lives, fining you a mortgage payment if your dog doesn't have the "proper papers" for example.

Liberals love to project their feelings and beliefs onto others in an effort to dodge, deflect and evade. Nancy Pelosi loved to attribute the Culture of Corrution phrase to Republicans. Conservatives, Libertarians and who ever else was against her wishes. Liberals today are the true culture of corruption but it extends way past the politicians and into most of the media and public institutions.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #47 - 05/24/13 at 12:55:09

True Dane, very true. The only thing worse than this was the republicommunists lead by Cheney from 2000-2008.

To have made it worse from there, we should have elected Palin/McCain in 2008.
To take it another step beyond that - we should have elected RMoney in 2012.

There I've said my "piece".

In absolute terms what you have said is on the nose though. And republicommunists are not the answer. In fact they are the antithesis of the answer. You could elect those guys, put em in a fake world let them think its the real world, find out what they do in that fake world, and do the exact opposite in the real world and it will greatly improve. That I can not say for the democrats.

Media was asleep during Bush's 8 years too, they pumped the housing bubble all the way and abdicated their responsibility.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #48 - 05/24/13 at 19:57:01

"Here is why I say things were much better under Bush, I will say my peace and be done with this. The open corruption we see under Obama is unprecedented in my lifetime. Not just the policies and the machinations of government unions but the whole core of the marxist movement."

Your opening statement says enough right there to Know that you are again being a useful tool of whatever wingnut hate-sheet you copied and pasted this horsesh!t from.

To suggest that there is a Marxist movement in the US government ridiculous and insulting.

I ask you, who says these things ??... What are you so scared of ??

While this administration is bad in your belief system , the Marxist comparison is over the top.

Bush had killed more people in his first 5 years than Hitler, so by your standards Bush was a Nazi??

Now if you want to address the real problem consider this:

Mussolini, (the founder of modern fascism), said his form of statism could also be called "corporatism" because it was the merger of state and corporate power.

This is what America has become, and Obama can't or won't do a damm thing about it. Welcome to "The United States of Fascist Corporate America".

« Last Edit: 05/25/13 at 15:11:50 by Starlifter »  

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #49 - 05/24/13 at 21:53:19

BTW Dane, Remember this from the 2010 election? These are yours and webbys people.

It's about teabagger "terrorists" mocking a man with Parkinson's disease while campaigning against health care reform.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6ik4f1dRbP8

Now tell me: Does this look like a 'social welfare' organization that deserves tax exempt status??

Teabaggers are the tapeworms of society.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #50 - 05/24/13 at 22:05:12

I really don't understand what the Teabaggers wannabe. Are they Bible Thumpers, Racist, Wannabe Republicans without the money and power. When I found out the Kock Bros.(two of the most dangerous men on the planet) were financing them and supporting them that was enough for me.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #51 - 05/25/13 at 10:47:58

I am offended that you continually attach people who SAY there something to those who really ARE. I am a Tea Party guy. I Give to charity.
Youve met people whop go to church & SAY they are Christians, but you KNOW, by watching how they act, they dont have the heart of a Christian.,
Those assholes are NOT Tea Party people. They have no idea what the Tea Party is if thats how they act.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #52 - 05/25/13 at 15:23:49

JOG, the Teabagger lunatic fringe idiots of today have NOTHING to do with the original grass roots Tea Party movement. Although I never agreed with them, I respected them as a group exercising their constitutional rights to speak out.

Today's TP? a bunch of low (or no) information nuts being used by the powers that be.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #53 - 05/25/13 at 16:01:11

I am actually at this point thankful the Occupy movement wasn't co opted by the democraps as a counterweight to TEA. It would also have lost any credibility as grassroots then.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #54 - 05/26/13 at 08:41:05

JOG I thought you were a Ron Paul Libertarian. I know he's not his Dad but I hope he runs.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #55 - 05/26/13 at 09:15:11

Midnightrider wrote on 05/26/13 at 08:41:05:
JOG I thought you were a Ron Paul Libertarian. I know he's not his Dad but I hope he runs.

I am too, but Rand Paul is not Ron Paul. Rand paul has too much of a worry about his political career. He's clearly in the pock of The Kochroach brothers.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #56 - 05/26/13 at 18:18:41

I thot like Ron Paul before I knew who he was. I was a Libertarian before I knew what a Libertarian was. I just do not trust Rand at all.,.he is NOT Ron Paul. He is scary to me,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/17/24 at 15:28:43

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Is Your Life Any Better Since Obama Is President

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.