Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Is Your Life Any Better Since Obama Is President (Read 328 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Is Your Life Any Better Since Obama Is Preside
Reply #30 - 05/21/13 at 18:47:58

WebsterMark wrote on 05/21/13 at 18:32:40:
Obama hasn't led us into another war yet

No he hasn't. He's just kicked the can down the road so it's the next guy's problem. Bush had to deal with Clinton mess; I pity the guy left with Obama's pile of dung he's gonna leave him.

Such a mess Bush had to deal with. There was no deficit, the economy was booming, and we had peace. No one wanted to kill us. That must have been so hard for the war business with the oil man having 1/2 in oil and the other 1/2 in war.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #31 - 05/21/13 at 19:11:16

"Bush had to deal with Clinton mess; I pity the guy left with Obama's pile of dung he's gonna leave him."      

I assume some tragic head injury combined with LSD exposure and multiple taser discharges have altered your thinking.. What unbelievable chain of disasters could have come together to hurt your mind this badly.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 05/21/13 at 19:37:40

No one wanted to kill us
say what?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 05/21/13 at 19:46:20

I assume some tragic head injury combined with LSD exposure and multiple taser discharges have altered your thinking.. What unbelievable chain of disasters could have come together to hurt your mind this badly.

Good question; here's the answer.  I have a weakness for wasting time with morons like you and Sri and Sew occasionally. You guys are like a train wreck; horrible, but can't look away. Hell, I don't even own a Savage anymore.

The kicker is I travel someplace new almost every week and meet dozens of different people. Here's what has always puzzled me: I never meet people with such pathetic, stupid, anti-American views as you clowns. Honest; I never do and customers I interact with talk politics all the time; at the plant, out to lunch, later that night at a bar. Happened again today in Cedar Rapids. Even if they are not conservatives, they have common sense views and don't metaphorically get down on their knees and blow Hopey like Star does.

No one I deal with is as stupid as you guys; no one. Part of me thinks you guys are not real; you guys are just kids playing around or something.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #34 - 05/21/13 at 20:24:24

Call all the names you want webby, I suggest you do that to people you "meet" and see what they do.
You're too chicken to open your mouth in person I'll bet which must be why the 8-9 month old invitation I dropped to meet you by the charlotte airport still is open.

Big man hiding behind the internet.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #35 - 05/21/13 at 21:35:54

WebsterMark wrote on 05/21/13 at 19:46:20:
No one I deal with is as stupid as you guys; no one. Part of me thinks you guys are not real; you guys are just kids playing around or something.  

Grin Grin Grin Grin I get the same feeling

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #36 - 05/21/13 at 21:37:47

srinath wrote on 05/21/13 at 20:24:24:
Call all the names you want webby, I suggest you do that to people you "meet" and see what they do.
You're too chicken to open your mouth in person I'll bet which must be why the 8-9 month old invitation I dropped to meet you by the charlotte airport still is open.

Cool.
Srinath.

Really?? Your calling him out to fight because of a website?? And your the worst offender at name calling Grin Grin Grin

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 05/22/13 at 05:08:19

that's my point; I never meet anyone like  you two. never. part of it is people aren't as mean spirited in person as they are on the web; that's a given. The other part is everyone talks politics at business functions, it's just no one expresses views as hateful and anti-American as you and Star. No one. Not even close. I'm guessing it's the demographics of the people I deal with in business.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #38 - 05/22/13 at 05:09:11

I'll bet which must be why the 8-9 month old invitation I dropped to meet you by the charlotte airport still is open.

I'm a lover; not a fighter and i'm not going to jail for fighting an idiot. No thanks.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #39 - 05/22/13 at 05:10:17

Really?? Your calling him out to fight because of a website?? And your the worst offender at name calling

honest Dane; if Midnight had not said he actually met him in person; I wouldn't believe he was real.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #40 - 05/22/13 at 06:13:57

Dane Allen wrote on 05/21/13 at 21:37:47:
srinath wrote on 05/21/13 at 20:24:24:

Cool.
Srinath.

Really?? Your calling him out to fight because of a website?? And your the worst offender at name calling Grin Grin Grin

I didn't call him to a fight. I just wanted to believe he was real. It was just to say hi - much like with midnight.
Several people have met me before midnight.

Really Dane on the name calling - I dont care what you think. You can believe all you want that calling an idea stupid is the same as calling the person with the idea as stupid - really I dont care.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #41 - 05/22/13 at 18:31:13

Lets step back a ways,,
I cant recall ANY president whose tenure in office put me in a better place.
Ive worked harder, longer & for less disposable income compared to my predecessors  their respective places in life. I did more & found less reward for it than I saw those a generation ahead of me doing. It doesnt matter if its a D or an R. They are all controlled by the same kind of people.
The direction is unchanged, regardless of which party is in power. OHH sure, we tack a little left or tack a little right, just to keep up the illusion its party against party,
But the boat sails in the direction the globalists want,,
If you cant see that the general direction is the same for the last 40+ years, youre one blind Mo frikken RON

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #42 - 05/22/13 at 18:54:15

"Ive worked harder, longer & for less disposable income compared to my predecessors  their respective places in life."

Tell it to Corporations and their Republican stooges...Maby the'yll send you lot's of bootstraps engraved with curtisy of the GOP...

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #43 - 05/22/13 at 20:49:48

Sri and I met last Fri night. We don't have to agree on everything to be friends. I enjoy his company.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #44 - 05/23/13 at 06:16:46

Starlifter wrote on 05/22/13 at 18:54:15:
"Ive worked harder, longer & for less disposable income compared to my predecessors  their respective places in life."

Tell it to Corporations and their Republican stooges...Maby the'yll send you lot's of bootstraps engraved with curtisy of the GOP...

& youy act as if the dems are not equally responsible!

Look who signed NAFTA!
YOu could be helped if youd stop believing the dems are so darned good, they arent, theyve screwed things up just as badly as the bubs.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/18/24 at 11:01:26

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Is Your Life Any Better Since Obama Is President

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.