Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
And the only difference is........what? (Read 122 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: And the only difference is........what?
Reply #15 - 05/16/13 at 10:35:03

WebsterMark wrote on 05/16/13 at 08:22:41:
Yea one more of those "You need to live the way I say you should, and it shouldn't cost me anything" line of government.

So we have these 2 tenets ...

Cut it from you, cut it from you and give it to me, cos you're govt waste and I am job creator.

And,

You need to live the way I say you should and it shouldn't cost me anything.

not at all and I never said that. this is  your rhetoric; not mine. I simply said why does the rest of the population have to pay more and more while those creating the expenses have no societal brakes to at least help slow down this behavior. something tells me if these same women demanded government funding to buy them radios so they could listen to Glen Beck, you'd be singing a different tune.

No public funds for abortion. Planned Parenthood is a murderous organization and I resent my money going there.

You didn't say that ... really ...

OK you want taxes lowered for the rich while welfare and benifits cut cos its govt waste - AKA pillar #1 of the republicommunist party ... OK so you said that first statement.

Then you dont want to expand welfare - you have said that, and you're anti abortion. AKA you say, I dont want to spend my $$$ but you need to live the way I say ... you've said the second point.

Cant have it both ways webby.

Planned parenthood isn't a murderous organization any more. They have free condoms. The are an anti murderous organization ... contraception so they dont have to abort.

In the 30's it was started to abort black babies. That was before condoms.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: And the only difference is........what?
Reply #16 - 05/16/13 at 12:13:38

& yet, the most dangerous place for a black baby is in the womb,, where more than 50% of them die. Something is WRONG in our society & it started in the 60's. That women get more $$$ for living w/o a man in the home is paying to destroy families.,thats Crazy!No wonder the situation just keeps getting worse.
Destroying the family is part of the plan.,destroying the black family is part of the eugenicists plan against the blacks & our very welfare system is part of that plan.,Its designed to create people who need the goob dollar, not to create self sufficient, strong individuals, but its Sold to those who have that warm fuzzy idea that theyre really caring for others, when in fact, theyre paying to screw them up..
Not saying No charity, just saying the way its being done is a mess..
IM not saying No School, just sayin the way its being done is Horrible..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 16:52:34

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › And the only difference is........what?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.