TA DA ROX (Read 98 times)
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
TA DA ROX
05/12/13 at 11:47:18

I installed the Rox handelbar risers, and though I ha ve only been around the block with them .. I really like the new handlebar position. Nothing crazy, I added the 2" risers in about 30degree tilt. This pulls them back and up. I have short legs but a long torso... so while I am 5' 7"  tall, I was hunched over riding the savage. NOw that I am happy with the handlebar position, I can consider a wind screen.

IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Re: TA DA ROX
Reply #1 - 05/12/13 at 16:42:58

I have a pair. You are correct- they put the bars exactly where you want them, and worked great with the broomstick bar I had on the bike.
They need to work on the cosmetics though- too "chunky" for my tastes. I now use one to re position the tach.

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 05/12/13 at 17:10:02

What? YOU dont got no grinch binder?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #3 - 05/13/13 at 06:37:37

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/12/13 at 17:10:02:
What? YOU dont got no grinch binder?

?????????????????????????????

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
apache snow-FSO
Serious Thumper

Reply #4 - 05/13/13 at 07:08:06

bench grinder. Wink

2012 Honda Shadow Spirit

IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #5 - 05/13/13 at 11:07:35

apache snow-FSO wrote on 05/13/13 at 07:08:06:
bench grinder. Wink

Ohhhhhhhhhh, now I get it. I was thinking of Dr. Seuss Kaopectate. Grin

IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #6 - 05/13/13 at 12:06:22

arteacher wrote on 05/12/13 at 16:42:58:
I have a pair. You are correct- they put the bars exactly where you want them, and worked great with the broomstick bar I had on the bike.
They need to work on the cosmetics though- too "chunky" for my tastes. I now use one to re position the tach.

Actually, I asked in RSD and you gave them the thumbs up then.. that's when I decided to move on them.

First ride into work with the new risers...I really think I am gonna like this! The change in posture brought on by having the bars where they need to be in relation shoulders... is pretty awesome. Event he seat sits more comfortable now that I am not hunched over.

The bike now has a rather "odd" look to it.  The tank looks too small, and the bars look too narrow. The bike has an overall less compact look to it, rather like 1970's "chopper" looking.

Well not this chopper looking!  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4KuxEcW2vM

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 08:28:46

General CategoryThe Cafe › TA DA ROX

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.