Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Republicans In Meltdown (Read 175 times)
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Re: Republicans In Meltdown
Reply #15 - 05/11/13 at 11:00:07

"I just think it’s pathetic Hopey and Hilary got some people killed so they could keep giving their version of ‘Mission Accomplished’ to the media who ate it up like spoon fed ice crème." WM

The hearings have shown that everything that happened in Benghazi was totally above board and that any response by the military could not have happened in a timely manner. That was testified to by the commanders of the troops. I mean the big boys. Who else can you ask to testify?

All these numb-nuts who sat on their hands and watched as we wrought death and destruction upon entire nations of innocent people are now angry about a single embassy attack. Even though more than 4 dozen embassy attacks occurred under GWB's watch. Even though the incredibly thorough and long-winded congressional investigation into the Benghazi attack has turned up essentially nothing.

US Embassy and Consulate Attacka Under George W Bush:

January 22nd 2002:  US Consulate At Kolcata  -  5 Killed

June 14th 2002:  US Consulate At Karachy  -  12 Killed

February 28th 2003:  US Embassy at Islamabad  -  2 Killed

June 30th 2004:  US Embassy at Tashkent  -  2 Killed

December 6th 2004:  US Compound In Saudi Arabia  -  9 Killed

March 2nd 2006:   US Counselate In Karachy  -  2 Killed

September 12th 2006:  US Embassy In Syria  -  4 Killed

March 18th 2008:  US Consulate In Yemen  -  2 Killed

July 9th 2008:  US Consulate In Istanbul  -  6 Killed

September 17th 2008:  US Embassy In Yemen  -  16 Killed

TOTAL DEATHS:  60

OUTRAGED REPUBLICANS:  0

Yes, where was the outrage back then??

Such hypocrisy!!

And don't forget when Ronny-Raygun caused THESE deaths of American Marines.

Yes. Where were the Republicans when.....

Marines were under strict presidential orders not to load their weapons

-....According to Col. Timothy J. Geraghty, the commander of the Marines in Beirut: “It didn’t take a military expert to realize that our troops had been placed in an indefensible situation. Anyone following the situation in Lebanon in ordinary news reports could realize a tragedy was in the making.

-....The Reagan administration immediately attempted to deflect blame for the attack with a deluge of false statements and misrepresentations. In a televised speech four days after the bombing, the president insisted the attack was unstoppable, erroneously declaring that the truck crashed through a series of barriers, including a chain-link fence and barbed-wire entanglements, and argued that the U.S. mission was succeeding.

-....Despite the fact that Reagan had dispatched the Marines into an impossible situation and then had issued orders that led to their inability to defend themselves, he suffered relatively little criticism from the press or partisan opponents, and after months of vigorous campaigning was overwhelmingly re-elected the following year.

Those Marines had been ordered into Lebanon by President Ronald Reagan as a part of an international peacekeeping force following the June 1982 Israeli invasion of that country and the Palestine Liberation Organization’s withdrawal.

Making an already-dangerous situation even more hazardous, the Marines were under strict presidential orders not to load their weapons — this, so that they would appear as peacekeepers and not as armed belligerents in the conflict and despite the fact that they were moving into a war zone.

Realistically, they had become “sitting ducks” from the moment they entered Beirut. And as a result of their absurd orders, when the explosives-laden truck sped toward their doomed barracks, the two unarmed guards had no way of stopping it.

A former defense secretary for Ronald Reagan says he implored the president to put Marines serving in Beirut in a safer position before terrorists attacked them in 1983, killing 241 servicemen.

"I was not persuasive enough to persuade the president that the Marines were there on an impossible mission," Caspar Weinberger says in an oral history project capturing the views of former Reagan administration officials.

Thanks for nothing, you big-mouthed, unprincipled Republican chickenhawk hypocrites.

It is a witch hunt. And Nancy Pelosi was kind enough not to start impeachment proceedings on Bush....big mistake...huge.

Love it when Daney and Webby try to re-write history to suite their own wingnut version of past events and current events.

It's sooo tiring and such a waste of time continually correcting their lies and made up nonsense. Spoon fed by FOX, and regurgitating the same BS over and over again. This is what you get from low information gullible FOXbots.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 05/11/13 at 18:13:12

hey, brainless; how many US Ambassadors were there in your list who died while asking, no begging, for help and were told nope, sorry, but this situation doesn't help our election so you're just gonna have to take one for the team...

and, if this whole thing amounts to nothing, why did the White House rewrite drafts over and over and came up with a story to blame this on a video when everyone on the ground at the time knew that wasn't true?

Obama and Hilary are lying sacks of feces... and they got caught.  end of story.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #17 - 05/11/13 at 18:53:39

WebsterMark wrote on 05/11/13 at 18:13:12:
hey, brainless; how many US Ambassadors were there in your list who died while asking, no begging, for help and were told nope, sorry, but this situation doesn't help our election so you're just gonna have to take one for the team...

This is what republicommunists did after they cut funding.

and, if this whole thing amounts to nothing, why did the White House rewrite drafts over and over and came up with a story to blame this on a video when everyone on the ground at the time knew that wasn't true?

That is pretty much conjecture. They all got caught with their pants down ... unless you're one of em "everything is a conspiracy" people.

Obama and Hilary are lying sacks of feces... and they got caught.  end of story.

That is always your opinion ... now what the public wants to know is ... was it negligence, intent, or cos funding was cut.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #18 - 05/11/13 at 19:14:22

Well Webby, I see as usual you have no facts to come back with, just more name calling.

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #19 - 05/12/13 at 12:59:44

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #20 - 05/12/13 at 17:40:13

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/11/13 at 10:06:02:
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2013/05/09/the-darning-dozen-twelve-re...

Lifter, if you could stop with the pretense that only your side cares about injustice for a while & have a look at some of this, at least the 1st video.

Yes BUsh was warned. Yes, 9/11 involved some guys , "devout" Muslims, who, BTW, hung out in bars & drank & played with the girls,, REal devout,,
& they were trained in America,, & the ties to our own inner circles go on & on & on,, & How exactly does ANY of that make criminal activity by
"Your Side" somehow palatable for you?  Do you really want to throw your support to someone who is a criminal? Sounds like it, Sounds to me like youd support your guy no matter what, as long as you could find some evil deed "The OTHER Siiiide" committed to use to justify it with.

It is a diseased mind that supports the bad behavior of an ally based on the bad behavior of someone Other than an ally.

Right is right
wrong is wrong
even when its YOUR GUy.

Unless Americans GROW UP & accept this & start to hold Their Guys feet to the fire, America is finished.,.
How can anyone not see that?>

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 05/12/13 at 18:31:33

US Embassy and Consulate Attacka Under George W Bush:

January 22nd 2002:  US Consulate At Kolcata  -  5 Killed

June 14th 2002:  US Consulate At Karachy  -  12 Killed

February 28th 2003:  US Embassy at Islamabad  -  2 Killed

June 30th 2004:  US Embassy at Tashkent  -  2 Killed

December 6th 2004:  US Compound In Saudi Arabia  -  9 Killed

March 2nd 2006:   US Counselate In Karachy  -  2 Killed

September 12th 2006:  US Embassy In Syria  -  4 Killed

March 18th 2008:  US Consulate In Yemen  -  2 Killed

July 9th 2008:  US Consulate In Istanbul  -  6 Killed

September 17th 2008:  US Embassy In Yemen  -  16 Killed

Star; you are a well known liar and you are trying to do it again so I will ask again: in which of the above did a US Ambassador die?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 05/12/13 at 18:35:11

ouch.....

Pat Smith, mother of murdered State Department employee Sean Smith, wished former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton a happy Mother’s Day. “I want to wish Hillary a happy Mother’s Day,” she said. “She’s got her child. I don’t have mine, because of her.” Smith pointed out that Clinton had “blamed the video just like the rest of them did.”

She added, “I want someone to admit that they blew it, and that they made the wrong decision … The government doesn’t care.”

She went on, “We have other sons and daughters over there. It’s too late for my son, I know that, but we have more out there and they will be treated the same way.”

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #23 - 05/12/13 at 19:57:13

WebsterMark wrote on 05/12/13 at 18:35:11:
ouch.....

Pat Smith, mother of murdered State Department employee Sean Smith, wished former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton a happy Mother’s Day. “I want to wish Hillary a happy Mother’s Day,” she said. “She’s got her child. I don’t have mine, because of her.” Smith pointed out that Clinton had “blamed the video just like the rest of them did.”

She added, “I want someone to admit that they blew it, and that they made the wrong decision … The government doesn’t care.”

She went on, “We have other sons and daughters over there. It’s too late for my son, I know that, but we have more out there and they will be treated the same way.”

Ooooo so you're saying she's the Cindy Sheehan of 2013.

OK then I'll tell you why she's the Joe the Plumber of 2013 ...

Hilary or Obama didn't lie to people and send them to war. They were in cross fire or in a flash riot or a planned riot or something that we couldn't defend ... to be determined what. Not lying to wage war.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #24 - 05/12/13 at 21:45:50

She darn sure lied when she was blaming that video & she knew it,.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #25 - 05/12/13 at 23:00:12

"Star; you are a well known liar and you are trying to do it again so I will ask again: in which of the above did a US Ambassador die? WM

...umm, so only a US Ambassador's life is important?? Just plain old GI Jills and Joes lives don't count for anything? Mean nothing?

You hit every button on my creep-o-meter, and on top of that, you're too pathetic even to be ashamed of yourself!!!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #26 - 05/12/13 at 23:12:35

He didnt do anything wrong, Lifter. He is just pointing out the Difference.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #27 - 05/13/13 at 01:13:10

Back to the original subject, Obama is going to get blamed for all of Congress's screw up's. As far as I'm concerned Obama has made his share of screw ups. He's proved beyond a doubt he's pregidous by having rappers in the Whitehouse who advocate killing cops and whiteys. If I were president and had David Allen Coe perform in the Whitehouse I would be immediately impeached. He's got away with murdering innocent civilians and death without a trial. He's spent way too much time trying to do away with the 2nd Amendment while the economy is still going to hell and millions are out of work. When he appointed Rohm Emmanuel to his first cabinet (Golman Sach's boy) and one of Monsantos leaders I knew immediately we were in deep sh!t.  He and Congress raised taxes on the middle class and they're not through if the House appoves the internet tax which is highly illegal. A states power stops at its border. They're desperate, they're running out of things to tax. All the Republican Party now has to do is to quit trying to buy the Hiapanic vote and run someone with brains and balls. There's a few of them who are honest businessmen and put em out front. Palin and Bachman need to go and have their own comedy TV show. They can have Herman Caine as a guest. The Tea Party needs to realize the Koch Bros. are running them, two of the most evil destructive men in the US. I doubt this will ever happen, but one can always hope.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Drifter

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 05/13/13 at 05:17:44

Starlifter, when are you going to learn you cant use reason and rational thought with these people...they have rabies and foam at the mouth!

1 guy dying is far more important than THOUSANDS under bush!!!

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 05/13/13 at 06:20:17

Dear Morons;

Hopey and Hilary got caught lying about an attack on the anniversary of 9/11. They lied because Obama was in the middle of an election and was  seen as more than a bit confused as far who’s side he’s on sometimes, the US or those who conspire against her. He put a lot of time and energy into spinning the picture that because of him, Muslim – US relations were better and terrorist we’re looking at other targets.

Most likely obama and hilary denied request for security from stevens so as not to look the administration was talking out of both sides of their mouth. When it blew up on them, (literally) they had to make a decision; respond with force or pray the attack was minor and nothing serious would happen. They gambled and lost. 4 people dead and on top of that, evidence a couple died while asking repeatedly for backup.

So they had to come up with something, so they made up a story about a demonstration gone bad over a Youtube video. By the way, they had no problem responding with force and having the guy who made the movie arrested on an unrelated charge….  

This is what you people don’t get: Bush didn’t lie about WMD. 75% of the world came to the same conclusion so you can just shut up once and for all about that. Hopey didn’t lie until it became clear Stevens was dead. Obama really believed his BS about Muslims liking the US again. He was wrong and it cost a US Ambassador his life.  So he’d lied and worse than that, send Susan Rice out as a sacrifice hoping because she was a black woman, she’d get a pass. That’s pretty f’ing cowardly.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 10:36:40

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Republicans In Meltdown

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.