Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Republicans In Meltdown (Read 175 times)
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Republicans In Meltdown
05/10/13 at 15:53:10

Republicans In Meltdown Into after Jay Carney Repeats Benghazi Facts.<snip>

White House press secretary Jay Carney was trending on twitter Friday afternoon after a press conference in which he reminded reporters that Mitt Romney started the politicization of the Benghazi attacks. You see, conservatives are outraged that Carney repeated the Candy Crowley “lie” (also known as a fact in sane circles) that Obama referred to the Benghazi attacks as an “act of terror.”

Jay Carney said today, “There is the discussion about, you know, the Republicans again, and this ongoing effort that began hours of the attacks when Mitt Romney put out a press release to try to take political advantage out of these deaths, or out of the attack in Benghazi, and, in a move that was maligned even by members of his own party. And from that day forward, there has been this effort to politicize it.”

“If you look at the issue here, the efforts to politicize it were always about, you know, were we trying to play down the fact that there was an act of terror and an attack on the embassy. And the problem has always been with that assertion it is completely hollow because the President himself in the Rose Garden said this was an act of terror and he talked about it within the context of September 11th, 2001.”

This brought up the Romney debate wounds still simmering on the Right, who still to this day do not believe that President Obama used the words “act of terror” in his Rose Garden presser.

Full article here: http://www.politicususa.com/jay-carney-benghazi.html

I celebrate their rage and the egg on their collective faces...snicker.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Republicans In Meltdown
Reply #1 - 05/10/13 at 16:15:06

If Stephens could talk, he’d snicker at you but he can’t. Thanks Barrack, thanks Hilary; you killed him.

Hopey and Hilary got caught believing their bullsh*t talking points about “if we just treat them right they’ll love us”, instead of reality. 4 people died including some who were begging for help while they fought on.  Then they sacrificed the career of a woman who was black so they figured they could use her race as cover the way Hopey uses it all the time. Didn’t quite pull it off so sorry Susan; all the work you did over the years was flushed so hopey didn’t look like the lightweight he is.

And that ladies and gentlemen is what you call Hope and Change!...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 05/10/13 at 16:24:39

Of course, yesterday was already a painful day for our nation as we marked the solemn memory of the 9/11 attacks.  We mourned with the families who were lost on that day.  I visited the graves of troops who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan at the hallowed grounds of Arlington Cemetery, and had the opportunity to say thank you and visit some of our wounded warriors at Walter Reed.  And then last night, we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.

As Americans, let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases, lay down their lives for it.  Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.  Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America.  We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act.  And make no mistake, justice will be done.

And if this is yours and Hopey’s idea of calling something an ‘act of terror’, then you have a serious case of Neville Chamberlain disease….  Afraid to stand up and call it like it is. That wording was as pussylike as you can get….  I’m sure those guys are shaking in their sandals other there... I think they’re still walking around. Maybe Hopey should just call this ‘workplace violence’ like Ft. Hood so he can sick some local sheriff on them….

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #3 - 05/10/13 at 16:26:54

Never forget: The Bush Administration failed to prevent the September 11 terrorist attacks, even after they were warned, time and again.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #4 - 05/10/13 at 16:39:21

And the terrorist were trained right here in the USA. Thanks GWB and Company.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 05/10/13 at 16:45:22

ABC News has obtained 12 different versions of the talking points that show they were extensively edited as they evolved from the drafts first written entirely by the CIA to the final version distributed to Congress and to U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice before she appeared on five talk shows the Sunday after that attack.

yea, this is a class administration....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 05/10/13 at 16:47:48

Never forget: The Bush Administration failed to prevent the September 11 terrorist attacks, even after they were warned, time and again.

That's just simply not true. The plan for the attack was started before you even heard of George W. Bush. If Clinton has used his balls instead of making some little girl play with them, there wouldn't have been one.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #7 - 05/10/13 at 16:57:38

Yep that Clinton was a bad president,When he left office the country was in bad financial shape.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 05/10/13 at 17:00:57

You know what’s perhaps the most ironic point to all this? The Obama administration dispatched more firepower to arrest the guy who made the video they tried to blame all this on than they dispatched to save two Special Forces guys calling for backup while they fought on, outnumbered.

In retrospect, maybe they should have said they were under fire from southern white boys with AR-15’s they bought at a gun show without a background check. Maybe that would have gotten Hopey out of bed.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #9 - 05/10/13 at 17:43:25

I've had enough with this Bengazi nonsense, and so have the majority of the American people.

It was a tragic attack that killed 4 Americans. It is possible that more security could have protected them, but the people there knew the risks. It is very unlikely that there was a coverup; the problem was fog of war and that is what all the military people have been saying.

That being said, can we start prosecuting people from the Bush administration days for the lead up to the phony, for profit, Iraq war? There is a real, well known conspiracy theory. I know that Obama didn't want to go after them in his first term, but it has become clear that the GOP is just going to constantly go after him looking for any excuse to impeach him for his second term. He might as well keep everyone occupied on a real story, and I think the American people would be very happy to see someone prosecuted for an illegal war.

Bengazi isn't working wingnuts because even the dimmest bulb out in potatochip land can see that no President can, or should, micromanage each US embassy, and whatever the staff/budget/security shortfalls there were (if any - it looks like there weren't any), it certainly isn't the fault of the President.

BTW Bengazt was NOT an Embassy / Consultant, it was a Diplomatic Outpost, and the people who volunteered to staff it were paid very well to do so.

Hey, I've got a better idea. Lets prosecute Bush, Cheney, and Condi Rice for lying about WMD and causing the deaths of nearly 6000 Americans there, plus the 3000 Americans they let die in 9/11.

Your feigned hysterics over Bengazi is laughable.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #10 - 05/10/13 at 22:14:44

What is even worse is ... the republicommunists didn't get the timing right either. They wont get enough dirt on Hilary to last the next 3.5 years before her presidential run ... and they wont get their name in the positive column to help them in 2014. They are not moving positive, they are moving hilary to negative slightly and it will be washed away well before she makes a WH bid.

In an attempt to score political points ... this is the most inefficient way.

I am however glad for the divisions it will cause, so immigration reform could crash and burn.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #11 - 05/10/13 at 22:17:23

WebsterMark wrote on 05/10/13 at 16:47:48:

That's just simply not true. The plan for the attack was started before you even heard of George W. Bush. If Clinton has used his balls instead of making some little girl play with them, there wouldn't have been one.

Little girl ? dude ... you need to get your eyes checked. She was your regular super tanker. But in his defence ... have you seen his wife ? I hear she's a lesbian and she's not lipstick, she's lumberjack.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 05/11/13 at 05:54:49

I've had enough with this Bengazi nonsense, and so have the majority of the American people.
I’d say the same thing if I were in your shoes and had the media trying to keep up their duty while protecting their boy king.

It is very unlikely that there was a coverup; the problem was fog of war and that is what all the military people have been saying.
This from a guy who in the next breath will go on and on about bush and cheney starting a war so they could profit…..

Bengazi isn't working wingnuts because even the dimmest bulb out in potatochip land can see that no President can, or should, micromanage each US embassy,
When your guys call that they are under attack and dying; even the dimmest bulb out there knows a President should do something besides dreaming about hanging out with Beyoncé in a couple days…

BTW Bengazt was NOT an Embassy / Consultant, it was a Diplomatic Outpost, and the people who volunteered to staff it were paid very well to do so.

To quote ‘Secretary of State’ Hilary Clinton; what does that matter? The Ambassador was there.

Hey, I've got a better idea. Lets prosecute Bush, Cheney, and Condi Rice for lying about WMD and causing the deaths of nearly 6000 Americans there, plus the 3000 Americans they let die in 9/11.
Sure go ahead. Along with the current and former Secy of State, ¾ of Congress, Colin Powell, most of the intelligence agencies and you might as well throw in most of the UN too…

Your feigned hysterics over Bengazi is laughable.
I’m not hysterical. I just think it’s pathetic Hopey and Hilary got some people killed so they could keep giving their version of ‘Mission Accomplished’ to the media who ate it up like spoon fed ice crème.

IP Logged
Drifter

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 05/11/13 at 08:02:54

Starlifter +2

Jerry +1

Bill +1

Amazing how they forget the Irag scam, how many THOUSANDS died and want to spend endless time and money on a women who they hate as much as her husband.  Palin for prez in 2016.. Wink

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #14 - 05/11/13 at 10:06:02

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2013/05/09/the-darning-dozen-twelve-re...

Lifter, if you could stop with the pretense that only your side cares about injustice for a while & have a look at some of this, at least the 1st video.

Yes BUsh was warned. Yes, 9/11 involved some guys , "devout" Muslims, who, BTW, hung out in bars & drank & played with the girls,, REal devout,,
& they were trained in America,, & the ties to our own inner circles go on & on & on,, & How exactly does ANY of that make criminal activity by
"Your Side" somehow palatable for you?  Do you really want to throw your support to someone who is a criminal? Sounds like it, Sounds to me like youd support your guy no matter what, as long as you could find some evil deed "The OTHER Siiiide" committed to use to justify it with.

It is a diseased mind that supports the bad behavior of an ally based on the bad behavior of someone Other than an ally.

Right is right
wrong is wrong
even when its YOUR GUy.

Unless Americans GROW UP & accept this & start to hold Their Guys feet to the fire, America is finished.,.
How can anyone not see that?>

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 10:30:41

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Republicans In Meltdown

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.