That is heavy.....man! (Read 232 times)
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Re: That is heavy.....man!
Reply #15 - 05/10/13 at 11:03:07

sbrice54 wrote on 05/10/13 at 07:20:24:
So how come the skinny chicks don't move toward me????

In my experience, they already have a large, overbearing mass in orbit that deflect stray foreign bodies, such as myself. My orbit usually gets altered because as I get closer I can see the Skinny Chick has obviously been cratered alot and is not worth orbiting.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #16 - 05/10/13 at 11:44:55

apache snow-FSO wrote on 05/10/13 at 10:40:07:
One of my old riding buddies used to say he got so drunk last night that he had to hold on to the grass to keep from falling out of the front yard. Shocked

Wow! That's scarey, but funny! Grin

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 05/10/13 at 12:04:49

but the earth is a circle, sphere even, so stuff is falling to the ground all around it, do they all cancel each other out?

IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #18 - 05/10/13 at 14:35:26

LostArtist wrote on 05/10/13 at 12:04:49:
but the earth is a circle, sphere even, so stuff is falling to the ground all around it, do they all cancel each other out?  

Only if they have the same mass, fall from the same height, and fall at the same instant.

Actually the earth is responding and moving all the time....but it is averaged out and always will be imperceptible.  That is until the BIG one comes along!

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #19 - 05/10/13 at 15:04:54

LostArtist wrote on 05/10/13 at 12:04:49:

According the Irvins Law of Shocking Electrics, electrons will always fall to ground (known in certain circles as earth ground) as long as the circuit is complete or short and the path has the least resistance measured Olms or Oh-M's (You must pick up one or the other though neither of them are to be what they claim and if you're lookin' to get silly, you better go back to from where you came). This is especially true when gravity fails and negativity won't pull then thru.The only variance in this law is when Protons are present and demand payment for sexual favors which is considered unlawful and subject to arrest. Arrested Protons create resistance which cloggs up the works and slows things down thus creating a more relaxed atmosphere. When the atmosphere becomes more relaxed and tensions dissipate, then motorcycling becomes a more pleasurable experience thus canceling out negativity. I'm positive.
(Now if you see Saint Annie, please tell her thanks a lot!)

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #20 - 05/10/13 at 15:45:16

This sorta reminds me of the Polish Aeronautical Administration claim it would be the first to launch and land on the sun. They claim its energy can then be utilized to power up everything without having to chance Nuclear contamination or polluting the atmosphere the way fossil fuel does....

When queried about the concern of "burning up" any spacecraft as it hurdled toward the sun they replied, "We will go at night"  Huh    

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
stinger
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #21 - 05/11/13 at 03:03:19

Thats some pretty heady thinking!  You sure you guys are real bikers? Most bikers I know, think gravity is something you put on your mashed potato's!

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #22 - 05/11/13 at 04:28:05

stinger wrote on 05/11/13 at 03:03:19:
Thats some pretty heady thinking!  You sure you guys are real bikers? Most bikers I know, think gravity is something you put on your mashed potato's!

Gravity is the reason kickstands were invented.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 06:30:04

General CategoryThe Cafe › That is heavy.....man!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.