Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
You're the most likely to be killed in (Read 180 times)
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Re: You're the most likely to be killed in
Reply #15 - 05/16/13 at 16:28:20

Mr. Allen, FYI we are ALL in the process of attempting to bring civility to the thread. Kindly do your part. Wink

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
bounder
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 05/16/13 at 21:17:54

I agree Mr.Starlifter, I was reading some stuff Mr. Allen was gibbering about I thought I might like to join your English class, is everything working out ok for you ? I come from England We had 9 gun related murders.  Mind you, there was a whole nuts load with swords .  

IP Logged
bounder
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 05/16/13 at 21:29:23

Hey Star , how goes it ? this Allen guy seems determined to have a battle of wits , I think he might be unarmed. A shame, I remember you used to love little arguments, someone might come along real soon . As soon as I get my computer working properly.  Mick

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #18 - 05/17/13 at 05:09:16

bounder wrote on 05/16/13 at 21:29:23:
Hey Star , how goes it ? this Allen guy seems determined to have a battle of wits , I think he might be unarmed. A shame, I remember you used to love little arguments, someone might come along real soon . As soon as I get my computer working properly.  Mick

Mr. Allen is well armed with obscenities.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #19 - 05/17/13 at 09:38:47

Midnightrider wrote on 05/08/13 at 20:18:55:
According to data from the FBI's uniform crime reports, California had the highest number of gun murders in 2011 with 1,220 -- which makes up 68 percent of all murders in the state that year and equates to 3.25 murders per 100,000 people.
The irony of such a grisly distinction is evident when you look at which state was named the state with the strongest gun control laws in 2011 by the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence. You guessed it -- it was California.
"What is very unusual is that California also has a program by which we can remove guns, recover guns from people who have a gun and then subsequently become prohibited or dangerous," Brady Campaign spokeswoman Amanda Wilcox said at the time.  The FBI data also notes that Washington, D.C. had the highest murder rate per 100,000 people. The nation's capital saw 12 gun murders per 100,000 in 2011. DC also finished first in gun-related robberies per 100,000 people - with 242.56.
In 1976, the District of Columbia required all guns be registered, banned new handguns and required guns at home to be stored and dissembled or locked up. Unfortunately, the draconian measures -- which lasted more than three decades -- didn't had the desired effect.            All this proves gun laws do not work!

The Tyrants are the only demographic protected by gun laws. The country has become increasingly fascist in the last 10 years but really much more so in the last six years, when the Press decided it's job was to protect liberal fascists from the American people.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #20 - 05/17/13 at 09:42:58

Starlifter wrote on 05/16/13 at 16:28:20:
Mr. Allen, FYI we are ALL in the process of attempting to bring civility to the thread. Kindly do your part. Wink

Oh yeah, that has been very apparant, how could I miss that? With all the teabagger, pro-rape and crawl-out-of-the-sewer talk from you and Srinath I must have missed the new civility that only I am supposed to follow while you are free to insult. If you want more civility then I would suggest trying to act civil. Give that a shot and maybe you won't be the joke of the forum. Wink

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #21 - 05/17/13 at 09:45:51

srinath wrote on 05/17/13 at 05:09:16:
bounder wrote on 05/16/13 at 21:29:23:

Mr. Allen is well armed with obscenities.

Cool.
Srinath.

Yes, the new civility is working well. Got anymore "Republicans are pro-rape" links? I sure miss those.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #22 - 05/17/13 at 09:49:17

bounder wrote on 05/16/13 at 21:17:54:
I agree Mr.Starlifter, I was reading some stuff Mr. Allen was gibbering about I thought I might like to join your English class, is everything working out ok for you ? I come from England We had 9 gun related murders.  Mind you, there was a whole nuts load with swords .  

Nice!!! What are the Assault statistics over there? Rape? Robbery? Burglary? How many people are prosecuted for defending themselves? How many people chose to just let crime happen so as not to risk prosecution for defending one's self? You are gonna need to climb a steep learning curve... Sad

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #23 - 05/17/13 at 21:10:09

"Got anymore "Republicans are pro-rape" links?" Daney

...well, here are some Republican talking points you might want to consider.

“If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to shut that whole thing down.”

(You see, Repubs DO NOT condone all rapes, just LEGITIMATE rape.) Read more:

<snip>

Missouri Rep. Todd Akin, Republican Senate nominee and member of the House Science, Space and Technology committee, said pregnancy from rape was "really rare" because "if it's a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to shut that whole thing down."

<end snip>

(Holey Sh!t!! He;s on the Science, Space and Technology committee???)

Item:

In 1998, Republican Pennsylvania Rep. Stephen Friend said the odds that a woman who is raped will get knocked up are "one in millions and millions and millions" because rape causes a woman to "secrete a certain secretion" that kills sperm.

(Sheech)

Rape is a wingnut family value slong with marrage,,,after all, it's in the bible don'ch know.

Rape is one of the EIGHT BIBLICAL TRADITIONAL FORMS OF MARRIAGE: Republicans have been approving government-compelled birth of rape-children in many states. Rape is a GOP FAMILY VALUE.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
New International Version (NIV)

28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

The EIGHT REPUBLICAN BIBLICAL TRADITIONAL FORMS OF MARRIAGE:

1: Polygamous Marriage (lots of same-sex women married all together with one man, 1 Kings 11:3, CH 11:21 Rehoboam had eighteen wives and sixty concubines)

2: Leverite Marriage (bigamy with brother's heirless widow, (De 25:5)

3: A Man, A Woman, and Her Property (wife's slave, Gen. 16:1-6, Gen. 30:4-5)

4: A Man, One or More Wives, and some Sex Slave Concubines (Judges 19:1-30, David's son, Solomon, chose 700 wives and 300 concubines, totaling 1,000 women in 1 Kings 11:3)

5: A Male Soldier and a Female Prisoner of War (DT 21:10-14, NU 31:17-18, )

6: A Male Rapist and His Victim (Deuteronomy 22:28-29)

7: A Male Slave and A Female Slave

8: Monogamous Heterosexual Marriage

Umm, all of this biblical law is (no pun intended) gospel to the wingnuts.

BUT, two people of the same sex who desire to marry?? Quick pass laws prohibiting such an abomination!...The wingnuts squeal: We need a "marriage protection" amendment to the constitution NOW to save the sanctity of holy traditional marriage (while we runaround on our wives, divorce one after another to marry a new tart or whatever...can you spell hypocrisy?...snort.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #24 - 05/17/13 at 22:56:36

Dane Allen wrote on 05/17/13 at 09:49:17:

Nice!!! What are the Assault statistics over there? Rape? Robbery? Burglary? How many people are prosecuted for defending themselves? How many people chose to just let crime happen so as not to risk prosecution for defending one's self? You are gonna need to climb a steep learning curve... Sad

One thing about England I love, in the court system the loser pays both lawyer fees.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #25 - 05/18/13 at 05:45:30

Divide and Conquer! The 2 party system is an illusion to keep Americans divided. Democrats and Republicans are 2 sides to the same coin. Both are part of the WAR PARTY. It matters not which has the upper hand, the path remains unchanged.

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #26 - 05/20/13 at 12:42:19

Midnightrider wrote on 05/17/13 at 22:56:36:
Dane Allen wrote on 05/17/13 at 09:49:17:

One thing about England I love, in the court system the loser pays both lawyer fees.

I bet a lot of those go unpaid, just guessing  Wink

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #27 - 05/20/13 at 12:57:35

Starlifter wrote on 05/17/13 at 21:10:09:

You really need to talk to someone about your rape fetish!!! It's really getting uncomfortable for the rest of us Shocked Shocked Sad Sad

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #28 - 05/20/13 at 17:08:16

Dane Allen wrote on 05/20/13 at 12:57:35:
Starlifter wrote on 05/17/13 at 21:10:09:

You really need to talk to someone about your rape fetish!!! It's really getting uncomfortable for the rest of us Shocked Shocked Sad Sad

Yea the pro rape are really against talking about it. Must be the thought that some of those rapes end in abortions ... oh shudder.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 17:53:28

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › You're the most likely to be killed in

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.