Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Michelle Bachman is on the Intelligence Committe (Read 289 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Michelle Bachman is on the Intelligence Commit
Reply #15 - 05/09/13 at 12:04:18

Webby webby webby ... I got plenty ... you post ... and I'll refute or post a raise like a poker game ... see I can say refute ... not make up some crap like - this beauty by Sarah Palin -

Ground Zero Mosque supporters: doesn’t it stab you in the heart, as it does ours throughout the heartland? Peaceful Muslims, pls refudiate

Go on webby you know I am well armed ... take your best shot.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #16 - 05/09/13 at 14:21:37

As a life-long Republican, but hopefully, not Tea Party guy, if our party is to survive, we've got to distance ourselves from idiots like Bachman and Palin.
We need the Republican party of old - Senators like John Bricker from Ohio, Eisenhower, Jerry Ford, Dulles, Reagan, Goldwater, Dirkson  - solid conservatives who were statesmen, who knew how Washington politics should work, and who were able to reach across the aisle to good Dems like Johnson, Kennedy, Stevenson and get things resolved.
None of these kinds of statesmen, from either party, would have been in office had there been term limits in their day.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 05/09/13 at 15:33:36

Srinath; this is one of those times I have no idea what you are trying to say.....

Jerry; I understand your point but those guys would not survive in a world with untrustworthy partners like like Obama, Clinton, Durbin, etc....using the media like a foil?  Those great statesmans of old would turn pretty quick dealing with someone like Pelosi. You don't think after spending 10 minutes with Harry Reid, Reagan wouldn't have said 'wow, what a loser!'....

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #18 - 05/09/13 at 19:13:26

WebsterMark wrote on 05/09/13 at 15:33:36:
Srinath; this is one of those times I have no idea what you are trying to say.....

Oh gee Let me explain it for you ...

You brought up Hank "guam is tipping over with 8000 soldiers) Johnson ... and I brought in Michelle "I'll pay Homane to a serial killer" Bachmann.

Then you brought in other librulls cos "Stupidity is inherent in liberalism" and I brought in the queen of the republicommunists Sarah "We will stand by our ally North Korea" and Mitt "250,000 /yr is middle income" Rmoney.

OK so I guess - We are seeing who is stupider ...

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 05/09/13 at 14:21:37:
As a life-long Republican, but hopefully, not Tea Party guy, if our party is to survive, we've got to distance ourselves from idiots like Bachman and Palin.
We need the Republican party of old - Senators like John Bricker from Ohio, Eisenhower, Jerry Ford, Dulles, Reagan, Goldwater, Dirkson  - solid conservatives who were statesmen, who knew how Washington politics should work, and who were able to reach across the aisle to good Dems like Johnson, Kennedy, Stevenson and get things resolved.
None of these kinds of statesmen, from either party, would have been in office had there been term limits in their day.

Oddly I think I am a Ron Paul Democrat. The republicans of today are communists. They want to cut taxes for the rich. They also want to cut services for the poor and middle class. The great "cut it from you, and cut it from you and give it to me ... cos you're government waste and I am job creator"
Reagan increased taxes on nearly everything. Except he did so without burdening the poor or middle class. The Idiot that is now running NC Republican pat McCrory has proposed to charge sales taxes on everything, milk and bread etc etc ... That will sock the poor ... the poor do better with inflation but worse with taxation. Those that have no $$$ @ the end of the month dont care about inflation. Their income will adjust cos that is what inflation is. But taxation will kill them.

The modern republican mantra is "Cut it from you, and cut it from you and give it to me ... cos you're government waste and I am job creator" ... It used to be centered around the idea of fairness in taxation when Regean was president.

Regean was also not afraid to tax imports in that time frame. Now we have a policy that says "Pay china first" ... no we can screw china, they dont have a prayer, we can print the $5,000,000,000,000 we owe them - in 1 nice bill ... not even wasting time ... and hand it to them.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Drifter

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 05/10/13 at 05:26:41

We need an auto mute button for her and others...cats hiding under the bed that was great!! Smiley  Our dog howled and shook his head eek....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 05/10/13 at 08:33:18

I think you left out the part where you forget hopey-change's idiocy.....

The republicans of today are communists. They want to cut taxes for the rich. They also want to cut services for the poor and middle class.

As usual, you are wrong.  If you want to call it a cut to begin reigning in the government as a nanny state, they go ahead, but something tells me if your children grew up to adulthood, but still acted like children by demanding the same care from you as when they were infants, you probably wouldn’t put up with bankrupting yourself. If you want to call Republicans communist and evil for demanding some type of responsibility, go ahead.

I still say moochers like you should hang outside a steak house and ask rich guys for handouts. Cut out the middleman.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #21 - 05/10/13 at 09:45:29

Neither Bachman nor Palin are Tea Party representatives, regardless of how often they claim to be.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #22 - 05/10/13 at 10:41:24

Web I agree there are stupid democrats also like the island flipper but the difference between him and Bachman is he is not on the intelligence committe.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 05/10/13 at 15:08:03

you're right; he's 'only' on the Armed Services Committee....

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #24 - 05/10/13 at 15:47:30

Did you know that Michelle Bachman keeps men in a binder.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #25 - 05/10/13 at 21:58:23

WebsterMark wrote on 05/10/13 at 08:33:18:

I think you left out the part where you forget hopey-change's idiocy.....

The republicans of today are communists. They want to cut taxes for the rich. They also want to cut services for the poor and middle class.

As usual, you are wrong.  If you want to call it a cut to begin reigning in the government as a nanny state, they go ahead, but something tells me if your children grew up to adulthood, but still acted like children by demanding the same care from you as when they were infants, you probably wouldn’t put up with bankrupting yourself. If you want to call Republicans communist and evil for demanding some type of responsibility, go ahead.

I still say moochers like you should hang outside a steak house and ask rich guys for handouts. Cut out the middleman.....

Once again republican communists are the moochers.
We are not asking the govt for a hand out. We dont want the rich to be given the hand out - the rich have been crying for a hand out for years ... and the republican communists want to give it to them cos they are "job creator"

Republican communists dont want smaller govt per se ... they want to cut govt services and take that $.

Michelle Bachmann, sarah palin and Mitt Rmoney were presidential aspirational candidates. The island tipper was not.
Being stupid is a requirement for being a republican. Its optional for being a democrat.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #26 - 05/11/13 at 10:07:48

Its optional for being a democrat.

Maybe so, but Im still hunting the one that hasnt exercised that option,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #27 - 05/11/13 at 11:08:10

"Being stupid is a requirement for being a republican. Its optional for being a democrat."

...now there is a fact that even a dim-wit can grasp.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #28 - 05/12/13 at 17:43:35

If it makes you happy to believe it,
Both sides are criminally involved in destroying america,, keep pretending you have the moral high ground

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 05/12/13 at 18:28:11

I agree that both sides make mistakes; however, I do believe Republicans have the moral high ground. Any part that is in favor of slaughtering babies will forever take a back seat. Regardless of how far Republicans stray from time to time, they can't go so far over the edge that they give up their soul like the Dems have done in backing abortion rights.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 10:28:31

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Michelle Bachman is on the Intelligence Committe

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.