Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Michelle Bachman is on the Intelligence Committe (Read 289 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Michelle Bachman is on the Intelligence Committe
05/06/13 at 08:16:08

Did you know that Michele Bachmann is actually on the House Intelligence Committee? While this might immediately bring to mind a series of hilarious jokes, it is actually very serious  Grin Grin Grin Grin  Maybe she can ask Sarah Palin for advice.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Michelle Bachman is on the Intelligence Commit
Reply #1 - 05/06/13 at 09:00:39

She thought she was volunteering as test subject, in the search for a cure...
Grin Grin Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 05/06/13 at 09:23:28

Yea? You think thats funny? Well,, IDK for sure, but Im Pretty sure I saw DR. Kevorkian hop in an ambulance with a few other EMTs to respond to a big bad wreck the other day.

Thats pretty much what we have in DC,, buncha Kevorkians dressed up & pretending to be our doctors.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #3 - 05/06/13 at 19:49:27

"Yea? You think that's funny? Well,, IDK for sure, but I'm Pretty sure I saw DR. Kevorkian hop in an ambulance with a few other EMTs to respond to a big bad wreck the other day." JOG

Umm, unless this is tongue in cheek...

June 3rd, 2011, 08:49 AM ET

Source: Detroit Free Press

Dr. Jack Kevorkian dead at 83

Dr. Jack Kevorkian, the Michigan pathologist who put assisted suicide on the world's medical ethics stage, died early Friday, according to a spokesman with Beaumont Hospital. He was 83.

As for Michele Bachmann, her voice is less irrititating than Palin's whiny screeching.....Of course, what she says is invariably batsh!t crazy, but at least my cats don't run and hide under the bed when she comes on the TV. I do.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 05/06/13 at 20:19:55

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg

nothing, and I mean nothing, compares to this moron...... Could only be a Democrat.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 05/06/13 at 20:21:59

my cats don't run and hide under the bed when she comes on the TV. I do.

that's because you and your cats are both ???????

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 05/07/13 at 05:17:06

WebsterMark wrote on 05/06/13 at 20:19:55:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg

nothing, and I mean nothing, compares to this moron...... Could only be a Democrat.....

Brilliant, I see your Hank "the island of guam is capsizing" Johnson BTW southern democrap = Old school republican but ... either way and I raise you a Michelle "I'll say hurricanes are a sign from god, not global warming" Bachmann who said this even better gem -

"Well what I want them to know is just like, John Wayne was from Waterloo, Iowa. That's the kind of spirit that I have, too" -Rep. Michele Bachmann, getting her John Waynes mixed up during an interview after launching her presidential campaign in Waterloo, Iowa, where she grew up. The beloved movie star John Wayne was born in Winterset, Iowa, three hours away. The John Wayne that Waterloo was home to is John Wayne Gacy, a notorious serial killer. (June 2011)

And better yet ... its on topic, see she's referenced in the title ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #7 - 05/07/13 at 09:23:15

Yea, I knew he was dead. Bachman on the intelligence committee makes as much sense as a Dr K for a first responder..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 05/07/13 at 20:35:29

Oh come on how can you refute this peach from her ...

"Before we get started, let's all say 'Happy Birthday' to Elvis Presley today." -Rep. Michele Bachmann, while campaigning for president in South Carolina on what was actually the anniversary of Elvis's death, Aug. 16, 2011 (Elvis was born on January 8)

That is just so "intelligent" of her.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #9 - 05/07/13 at 23:23:07

Bachman / "Intelligence"  Committee?.... talk about an oxymoron.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 05/08/13 at 18:34:04

sorry, but nothing beats a guy so dumb as to think an island would flip over if too many people were on one side......

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #11 - 05/08/13 at 18:47:49

WebsterMark wrote on 05/08/13 at 18:34:04:
sorry, but nothing beats a guy so dumb as to think an island would flip over if too many people were on one side......

So say you ... OK Yea its pretty stupid ... so I should throw in this gem as well from the aforementioned Michelle Bachmann -

"But we also know that the very founders that wrote those documents worked tirelessly until slavery was no more in the United States. ... I think it is high time that we recognize the contribution of our forbearers who worked tirelessly -- men like John Quincy Adams, who would not rest until slavery was extinguished in the country." -Rep. Michele Bachmann, botching American history while speaking at an Iowan's for Tax Relief event in January 2011. The Founding Fathers did not work to end slavery, and John Quincy Adams was not one of the Founding Fathers.

A 2 fer - See there is also the constitutional history lesson you so need.

Y'know there is that 1 hank johnson quote ... but michelle bachmann is like the "Agent Smith" of matrix movies ... there is so many many many many many ... of hers ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 05/09/13 at 05:56:56

I’m not nominating Backmann for membership in Mensa, but J.Q. Adams was a big anti-slavery guy and while not a founding father, was at least around the periphery.
Good old'e Hank is just a plain embarrassment…  I love the look on the face of the military guy who was supposed to answer that question. He was a real compliment to the Service cause he let Johnson off the hook.
Bottom line: there are a boat load of morons in Congress. Unfortunately, on both sides. Stupidity is inherent in liberalism so they pack in the majority, but Republicans have their own house to clean. I don’t have a feeling towards Backmann one way or the other. I’d throw McCain out of the Senate in a heartbeat for example.

as far as that's the only Hank Johnson quote; anybody that stupid should just keep quiet from now on anyway.....

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #13 - 05/09/13 at 07:22:45

Oooo since you decided to rope in librulls ... Let me throw in a few gems from the republican communists (Republicommunists) stalwarts - not some rank and file congressman from a hole in Georgia ... but prominent party leaders ...

This beauty -
"But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010

Yea ... we're going to stand by our ally North Korea.

And this beauty -
"We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada. And I think now, isn't that ironic?" --Sarah Palin, admitting that her family used to get treatment in Canada's single-payer health care system, despite having demonized such government-run programs as socialized medicine that will lead to death-panel-like rationing, March 6, 2010

Yea ... she used canadian govt health care and decided to oppose it ... so she's just a freeloader ?

And lets try Mitt RMoney -

"When you have a fire in an aircraft, there's no place to go, exactly, there's no -- and you can't find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don't open. I don't know why they don't do that. It's a real problem." –Mitt Romney, suggesting it would be a good idea to crack a window at 35,000 feet, Beverly Hills fundraiser, Sept. 22, 2012

In a fire he wants to open the windows and let in oxygen ...

And who can forget this gem -

"As president, I will create 12 million new jobs." —Mitt Romney, during the second presidential debate
"Government does not create jobs. Government does not create jobs." —Mitt Romney, 45 minutes later (Oct. 16, 2012)

Gee which is it M.RMoney ?

And this -
"Syria is Iran's only ally in the Arab world. It's their route to the sea." –Mitt Romney during the third presidential debate. In fact, Iran and Syria do not share a border and Iran has direct access to international waters through its large coastline on the Gulf. (Oct. 22, 2012)

Lovely ... gets better and better dont it.

Oooo one more ... please please please ...
"Is $100,000 middle income?" -George Stephanopoulos
"No, middle income is $200,000 to $250,000 and less." -Mitt Romney, ABC's "Good Morning America," Sept. 14, 2012
Oowwwww isn't that nice.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 05/09/13 at 08:42:47

funny that you ignore the dozens and dozens of stupid things hopey-change says...

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 10:28:10

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Michelle Bachman is on the Intelligence Committe

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.