Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Groupus' bike found mine... (Read 96 times)
Greg
Serious Thumper

Molon Labe

Southeast PA, uSA
Groupus' bike found mine...
05/05/13 at 14:06:39

But I didn't see groupus. Probably because I don't know what he looks like or how to reach him. Perhaps we can plan this better next time.

Proof that we were both there...

me_and_groupus_bike.jpg

2002 Savage.
WWW   IP Logged
Badass94Cad

This space for rent

Mass-->Jerz-->PA!
Re: Groupus' bike found mine...
Reply #1 - 05/06/13 at 10:07:12

HAHA He came by the Dorman show on Saturday.  I heard he was looking for me, but unfortunately we never bumped into each other, for the same reasons as you stated.  I was by my car for a good portion of the day, but definitely did some wandering around the show.  I saw his bike riding by on the way out though.  Embarrassed Grin

1995 Suzuki Savage - It's a rat, but it's MY rat!
  IP Logged
groupus

Maintenance is as
much art as it is
science.

PA
Reply #2 - 05/06/13 at 19:50:39

Haha I managed to find both your rides this weekend but no human interaction  Tongue. I'll admit, I didn't plan very well haha! This was a fly by the seat of my pants kind of weekend, I barely had time to think. It was fun though, and I really enjoyed getting to see both your handiwork. Too bad we didn't get a chance to chat though. Next time I'll have to think it through a little more. Maybe get a mug shot  Grin

I was by our bikes talking to some older gent about thumpers for at least 5 minutes before he realized they were both Savages. He was even telling me how he had helped customize a Savage with a chain drive and extended swingarm. These bikes certainly are unique!

That Caddy is serious business!

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death. ~Hunter Thompson

'03 Savage bobber. Rebuilt too many times.
  IP Logged
Greg
Serious Thumper

Molon Labe

Southeast PA, uSA
Reply #3 - 05/07/13 at 04:42:39

Yeah, it was cool meeting your bike. I will be going to the Lawn biker breakfast in a couple of weeks. I have never been there but one of the riding group members suggested it. Let me know if you'll be out that way.

2002 Savage.
WWW   IP Logged
Badass94Cad

This space for rent

Mass-->Jerz-->PA!
Reply #4 - 05/07/13 at 05:40:31

Greg wrote on 05/07/13 at 04:42:39:
Yeah, it was cool meeting your bike.

Grin Grin Grin

We will definitely have to coordinate the next meeting(s) a little better.  Wink  Thanks again for the kind words about the car.  Since you didn't see me, I guess that means you didn't see the car in action either.  Every time I was by the car, I was hitting switches for people.  Cheesy

1995 Suzuki Savage - It's a rat, but it's MY rat!
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 14:31:30

General CategoryThe Cafe › Groupus' bike found mine...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.