Send Topic Print
Types of criminals (Read 14 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Types of criminals
04/23/13 at 19:26:08

I am getting tired of explaining this in 3-4-5 threads with lots of crossed over posts and what not. I will chalk this insight of mine to being unbiased and being able to think like a criminal. You can call me Dexter.

This is not an all inclusive list. So dont tell me about the guy that cme one night and stole your chicken.

1. The career criminal. Typically lives off crime, both outside and behind bars. Usually gets in a few months, gets out, and returns a few months later. Like "snake" of simpsons.
This guy does not want to kill or even use his gun. Any whiff of you being armed will stop this guy. No way he wants to confront someone on anything other than completely lopsided footing. This is the NRA's boogie man. Criminals will not go through background checks - yes they want to "arm you" so you can take care of yourself against this guy. Got it, works well.

2. The opportunist criminal. This covers all manners of crimes against women, elderly, disabled etc ... Yes being armed will stop this guy, or you can just be awake if you're able bodied ...

3. The bomber/arsonist/saboteur: This guy can be armed and everyone else in the place can be armed, it does not matter. His idea is to put in the exploding backpack or setting a fire or something like that and leaving or stepping away to watch. He's into the glory of the whole thing. Like these 2 in boston - they car jack a guy and tell him we bombed the marathon ... they want to start it and watch it unfold. Like arsonists who like to see the buildings burn. If they have guns, they dont use it as the first resort. If you're armed - dont even matter.

4. The sprayer: This guy is similar to the bomber except he wants to be looking at the people who he shoots. Usually he shoots himself when he's done. You being armed makes no difference to him. He actually is hoping to get a chain reaction going, he'll start shooting in the crowd, and have 10-20 people get to panicking and they start shooting and so on and so on and ... If he shoots 20 but in an attempt to shoot him 10 more people shoot 5 people including himself - he's happy.

There are more ... but I'll stop with these murderers of random people. Remember these are not targeted killers. Not assassins or hit men.

To stop #1 - we need loose gun laws and open carry.
To stop #2 - we need loose gun laws especially if you're old/disabled/weaker etc ... and open carry.

To stop #3 - Guns laws are not going to affect this guy. They dont need it. You wont be using yours to prevent it either, they are sneaky. Backpacks that explode etc etc.

To stop #4 - You need some serious gun laws, or the $100 bullet tax.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 22:36:10

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Types of criminals

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.