Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
2001 LS650P.... should I? (Read 68 times)
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
2001 LS650P.... should I?
04/08/13 at 06:38:02

LOL....yup, one of the guys I rode with yesterday has one sitting in his garage. His mom had it! she went to three wheelers and only put 2400 miles on it. The bike is like sky blue metalic and looks awsome, been garage kept, and only dropped once...yeah everyone always says that, but the only scratch on it is on the windscreen. I'm thinking of getting it even tho we have 4 bikes already, maybe offer him $1200 see if he will bite.
I could always resell it, but just the idea of getting it tagged and insured will throw me off, guess I should have taken a picture.
What do you think? I'm still set on selling my harley...but will probably take my time doing it.

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
45acp

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

on a shooting range in OK.
Re: 2001 LS650P.... should I?
Reply #1 - 04/08/13 at 08:10:38

i say go for it. you can never have to many bikes. Wink

shoot fast. reload faster.
  IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #2 - 04/08/13 at 10:43:06

$1200 ... it a pretty killer price for a low miles 2001. Even if you didnt find a use for it.. it s spring and you could CL that in very easy.

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #3 - 04/08/13 at 10:46:01

Drop the HD off here, I'll keep the oil circulating for you... unless it's a twin cam. You can take my Savage home with you and have a nice project to keep your hands busy on rainy weekends.  Wink

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #4 - 04/08/13 at 14:55:16

WD wrote on 04/08/13 at 10:46:01:
Drop the HD off here, I'll keep the oil circulating for you... unless it's a twin cam. You can take my Savage home with you and have a nice project to keep your hands busy on rainy weekends.  Wink

LOL, well let me think about it.... i'm still waiting for the large "O" ring for the oil cover to come in for the wifes savage, after it gets here and installed and running, i'll let her hop on it and ride it for the week and see if she wants it or not. She is still riding her rebel and likes the way the savage sits and looks, maybe just maybe I could get the blue one for her and i'll keep this silver one for me!
Then we'll see about the harley...as for now, I ride it once a week, maybe if I put a "for sale" sign on it i'll get a few hits.

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 12:23:00

General CategoryThe Cafe › 2001 LS650P.... should I?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.