Send Topic Print
Best April fools gag (Read 271 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Best April fools gag
04/06/13 at 10:42:01

What's the best trick you ever pulled on April Fools Day?

I found a block of styrofoam that was almost exactly the size of a cinder block. Very lightly misted some black rattle can paint on it & it pock marked it up & turned it almost the right color. I would carry it, leaning back, making it look heavy & fumble it on people. Scared the hekk outta several people before word got out.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
ALfromN.H.  FSO
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Dragon Slayer

Rochester, New Hampshire
Re: Best April fools gag
Reply #1 - 04/06/13 at 14:12:41

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/06/13 at 10:42:01:
What's the best trick you ever pulled on April Fools Day?

I found a block of styrofoam that was almost exactly the size of a cinder block. Very lightly misted some black rattle can paint on it & it pock marked it up & turned it almost the right color. I would carry it, leaning back, making it look heavy & fumble it on people. Scared the hekk outta several people before word got out.

I had something like that. I got it from universal studios in california and it looked exactly like a big chunk of granite. When friends were sitting around chatting in the living room, I'd toss it at their head. Very funny stuff. Too bad that was before video cameras.

AL

2006 Harley Electra Glide 2014-Present
2009 Suzuki C50 2010-2014
2005 Suzuki S40 2006-2013
camaro103060 camaro103060   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 04/07/13 at 08:28:58

Ohh yea! "Hollywood" rocks. Ive seen them move on Star TRek, when someone would get knocked into one in a fight for their very lives against some very scary looking aliens who just happened to also be approximately the same size & general design as people, having 2 arms & legs & a head.

REally guys? 35 readers & only 1 of you has done anything worth mentioning? In THIS crowd? Ohh, please..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #3 - 04/07/13 at 09:09:26

OK, OK,.......nothing recent, but years ago when my oldest son had just started walking to school on his own I put a sign on the front door that said "just waxed the floor, use the back door" with an identical sign on the back door. He went from front to back to front to back to front before he knocked to get in. He still remembers that.
Pop quizzes for my students at school on a topic we hadn't studied was another favorite of mine.
I once rented a car, told my wife I had bought it for her, had her drive it back to the rental agency on some pretense, and then told her "April fools."  
No nookie for a month after that. :'(

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #4 - 04/08/13 at 01:55:17

I remember from waaay back, I was a little kid, my mom could imitate a TV comedian who did... imitations... Cheesy

My mom phoned her BIL (my uncle) and in her best, bored-to-death-I-wish-it-was-sunday voice informed my uncle
"Congratulations you won the first prize in the XYZ raffle Mrs. (name) entered last month, when can we come to deliver the prize?"
"What prize?" my uncle didn't even know my aunt had bought a ticket...
"You just won a grand piano, when can we come and deliver?"
"A piano? I don't want a grand piano!"
"I'm sorry, Sir, you won the prize, we HAVE to deliver, when do you want it delivered?" (you could hear gum-chewing in the headset)
"We don't have room for a piano in the house!" my uncle was really getting concerned...
"Not a problem, Sir, we can keep it in storage for max one month, it'll be (loudicrous fee) per day, do you want us to deliver or to store it?"
... you could feel the tension rising on the other end of the line ...
"Just a moment,I'll get my wife... [muted hollering, muted chatting, angry whispers and whimpers, then a lady's voice...]
"Hello ? "
"Well, Ma'am, congratulations for the lottery win, when do you want the piano delivered? Can we come tomorrow?"
"... - dead silence - ..."
"Hello Sis, April Fools!"  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

My mom and my aunt still laugh over this one, it must have happened a good 45 years ago...  Wink

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
ToesNose
Serious Thumper

Pardon me, do you
have Hot Sauce?

Mooresville, NC
Reply #5 - 04/08/13 at 04:37:12

Back in the early 90's I used to live in a seven bedroom house with revolving room mates, we used to pull pranks on each other constantly.  The one they got me best on was I came home from bartending one night and there were probably ten or eleven friends hanging out playing drinking games. They coaxed me into joining them even though I was tired and it was 5 in the morning, I woke up the next after noon completely dissoriented and hung over. As I slowly awoke and tried to get my head together something didn't seem right........My room was off. I got up and tried to make my way to the kitchen, but the door wouldn't open!  Shocked  In total confusion I gathered myself and looked around at my room that wasn't really my room.

They went through the trouble of painting the garage the same color as my room and putting false doors where my doors would be in my room! They moved all my furnature and belongings and set the garage up as a copy of my room LOL. Later I found out that they were all drinking water and feeding me vodka during the drinking game  Grin   I wound up sleeping in the garage for a few days untill I could get some of them together to help me move everything back   Smiley

The Suzuki LS650, bringing Miles of Smiles everywhere!
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #6 - 04/08/13 at 06:51:37

That's terriffic !!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 04/08/13 at 07:07:01

Ohh,, theres a coupla Good ones there.. Thats some funny stuff..

Okay, wasnt April fools, but
I knew this lady who owned a hobby shop. Hung out with her family, we all flew control line airplanes. I knew her schedule & I knew she would be at her desk counting out the $$ to put in the register., I had practiced & gotten the routine down,, I called her, when she answered I went into the
"Im sorry, but the number you have dialed is not in service" spiel.
I could tell she had let her arm relax, the phone had fallen away from her head, but I could still hear her say

"Now who the hell did I Call?"

Then I started laffin,, & she kinda cussed me out,,, & kinda laffed, too,,

IP Logged
tarkm812
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Long Island
Reply #8 - 04/08/13 at 08:58:42

Years ago when I used to solder a lot at my work I would take an unplugged (cool) soldering iron and touch it to my hand, scream in agony, and immediately touch it to whoever was nearby.  People would just about fall out of their chair to get away.  Always made me laugh but would piss them off.  I didn't make many friends.

IP Logged
Cavi Mike
Serious Thumper

Thumper n00b

Rochester, NY
Reply #9 - 04/08/13 at 15:16:29

I've never done any real pranks on April Fools but the best I've seen is when my Mother got her hair trimmed and had it pinned way up to make it look like it was boy short. My step-father HATES short hair and he was pretty pissed. That's not the best part though. Later he goes and gets a clump of her cut hair from the trash, goes up to my mother and pretends a huge chunk of her hair just fell out. She freaked. It was a good day.

IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #10 - 04/08/13 at 17:29:42

Still not April fools, but whenever my MIL calls i answer with something like "city morgue- you kill 'em we chill 'em" or "stiff nipples air conditioning- we're so cool we're hot" or" Children's aid society- 24 flavors to chose from", or "London Fire department - just piss on it" or "Karl's Radiator service- a great place to take a leak"- you get the idea.
BTW I am running out of ideas- not to change the direction of the thread but you could you guys help me out with more? Huh

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #11 - 04/09/13 at 09:39:13

arteacher wrote on 04/08/13 at 17:29:42:
Still not April fools, but whenever my MIL calls i answer with something like "city morgue- you kill 'em we chill 'em" or "stiff nipples air conditioning- we're so cool we're hot" or" Children's aid society- 24 flavors to chose from", or "London Fire department - just piss on it" or "Karl's Radiator service- a great place to take a leak"- you get the idea.
BTW I am running out of ideas- not to change the direction of the thread but you could you guys help me out with more? Huh

How about:

"Office of Student Affairs......Would you like one?

Jack's Plumbing.....Where a flush beats a full house!

Bert's Plumbing......We're No. 1 in the No. 2 business!

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #12 - 04/09/13 at 11:15:48

Not April Fools but a couple guys passed out at a bachelor party and we took them out on the couch they fell asleep on down to the street corner. After applying the make-up of course. I was sure the honking would wake them up...but no.

Unplugging something always was an April Fools staple whether it be keyboard or monitor power cable.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #13 - 04/09/13 at 16:47:48

Dave wrote on 04/09/13 at 09:39:13:

How about:

Thanks- those are on my list now.

IP Logged
Face

Tubes Rule !!!

SL,UT
Reply #14 - 04/09/13 at 20:27:52

Dave wrote on 04/09/13 at 09:39:13:

How about:

Joe's Bar........liquor up front, poker in the rear.

"I have not failed. I've just found 1,000 ways that won't work."
Thomas A. Edison
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 12:31:27

General CategoryThe Cafe › Best April fools gag

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.