mnefred
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Coupeville, WA
Re: whidbey island
Reply #15 - 03/31/13 at 20:32:04

Hi All!

The wife and I have been planning for a Hurricane Ridge ride this summer. We bought a one-year Nat'l Park pass last August, and we need to take advantage before it expires.

Timing wise, I'm on Mids until the end of April, so I sleep days until about 2:30 PM. If you do put together a ride for Tuesday, and you're still on the Island in the afternoon, I'd love to catch up with you!

Starting May 1st, I'll be a normal person again (more-or-less  Smiley) so our weekends will be wide open.

Hope to catch up with you all sometime!!  Mark

Mark & Evelyn
2011 S40 with Routy's FC's, Memphis Shade Slim w/s and lowers, Protac backrest, EBAY hard saddlebags
  IP Logged
mnefred
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Coupeville, WA
Re: whidbey island
Reply #16 - 03/31/13 at 20:59:23

Ray,

Sorry about snagging your bike. You left it sitting on the floor over at Skagit Powersports, and those crooks sold it to me!!   Grin

My wife rides a Spyder RT, so I guess I can forgive the BIL's Harley. It actually woks out really well. She prefers to ride drag, and that big trike keeps the cagers off my back. Also makes it real easy to pack the camping gear.  Wink

Mark & Evelyn
2011 S40 with Routy's FC's, Memphis Shade Slim w/s and lowers, Protac backrest, EBAY hard saddlebags
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 12:36:03

General CategoryThe Cafe › whidbey island

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.