Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Man, whats up with all the BS emails? (Read 166 times)
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Re: Man, whats up with all the BS emails?
Reply #15 - 03/28/13 at 20:36:58

Yeah my emails are mostly   facebook  :re   or  oprah or ellen weightloss (I weigh about 150lbs, was down to 128lbs while on chemo) I need to gain weight!
I checked into some stocks and now I get  "looking for alphas" from a stock guru. (i'll never use it)
And of course a bunch of sexy cheating housewives want to meet me, I hope they don't come over....my wife has a gun and knows how to use it.
And also some guys want me to buy thier "work from home" program, well I could sell that idea..."send me money and i'll show you how to get people to send you money" ...hmmmm  maybe just start emailing everyone you find on facebook....it would probably work.

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #16 - 03/29/13 at 05:19:51

Re: Russian Brides.
The teo reliable sites seem to be "bride.ru" "really nice ladies) and "loveme.com" (formerly known as "aforeignaffair.com") - with a very good search engine.

European spouses are... heh, OLD WORLD style, flair and cuddly homeworkers. (i.e. housewives)

Stay away from the orientals.

As for the rest, Nigerian widows whose departed husband was ambassador to Kuwait ...
USMC Captains with too much gold to handle in Kabul...
SouthAmerican Baptist preachers who have Jeezuz all over them, need YOUR help to administer all the money they can't STOP flowing in...
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Yeah, sure, let's hear another one...

The only one that had me really worried was a Cyprus-based scam artist who claimed he had SOLD me "Internet Services", real deal letter from an assumed "Legal Department"...
...just take on their gauntlet and allow the various ultimatums to expire, see how they "take your case to a court of law", they never do, they know they are in the wrong...

Wink

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #17 - 03/29/13 at 07:06:35

Victoria's Secret babes don't do anything for me at all. They are all so skinny they have to run around in the shower to get wet.
My fancy runs to Renoir-esque.

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #18 - 03/29/13 at 07:12:07

European spouses are... heh, OLD WORLD style, flair and cuddly homeworkers. (i.e. housewives)

That must be the ones who stay in Europe... Most of the ones I've met stateside, married to friends who are current/former military, are at the least mean. Or frigid. Or can't cook. Don't/won't do anything except spend their husbands into the poor house...

Guess they've been assimilated...  Grin

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 16:45:30

General CategoryThe Cafe › Man, whats up with all the BS emails?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.