Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How to talk to human at Paypal? (Read 77 times)
engineer
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

How to talk to human at Paypal?
03/25/13 at 13:54:56

Suddenly my Paypal account doesn't work.  I checked the sending limit, fine, the credit card balance, fine and then I even added another credit card, fine.  Still they won't pay some guy the $9 I owe him for an Ebay purchase.  Tried to call, just get a robot that can't understand my voice.  Sent emails, get stupid generic responses.

I made arrangements to pay the guy by mail but I really do rely on Paypal to purchase a lot of the weird items I am always buying.  Anybody know of a way to contact a human at Paypal to get things fixed?  Could this all be a way of forcing me to sign up for their Bill Me Later scheme or force me to give them bank account info?  This is very frustrating and I sure would appreciate some help.

2005 S40, Intruder shocks, Dyna, 52.5/150, 3 washers, 2 turns, modified seat, Raptor
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Re: How to talk to human at Paypal?
Reply #1 - 03/25/13 at 13:58:41

I don't know of any way to actually talk to someone on eBay or PayPal.  Through all the year and all the tears on that site....I have never actually found any kind of a telephone number.

Good Luck.

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #2 - 03/25/13 at 15:05:51

There are humans at paypal??? Grin

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
rfw2003
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Yantis, TX
Reply #3 - 03/25/13 at 15:08:16

yes there are,  it just takes along time on hold to finally get to talk to one of them.  I had an issue about a month ago with my paypal debit card so I called them and I was on hold for about 40 mins before I finally got a live person to talk to.

# I called was 866-888-6080

R.F.

1996 Savage, Corbin Seat, K&N filter, Slip Streamer Enterprise II windshield, LED bullet signals, Cat's eye LED tail light Ryca reverse cone long muffler
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 03/25/13 at 15:10:24

Try this?...
Quote:
A great site for hard to find numbers is http://gethuman.com/- I use it frequently.
For PayPal, the first number they have listed is if you go through the eBay contact us system where you are given a pin number hat is good for an hour.

However a direct line is 1-866-888-4178. I believe it's open 24/7.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
engineer
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 03/25/13 at 18:14:23

Thanks, I'm writing down that telephone number and the web site.  And now I have an email address for you guys, cardproblems@paypal.com

An email to the above address with all my complaints and threats to never use Ebay or Paypal again paid off.  I got an email, in not very good English, from a human.  In it they stated the problem.  They had decided it was time I gave them my bank acct. number, yes, they actually admitted to it.  But since they are such swell guys they decided that for now at least I could continue to use it as before.  They didn't say how long I can use it and with the less than stellar use of the English language that point remains obscure.

2005 S40, Intruder shocks, Dyna, 52.5/150, 3 washers, 2 turns, modified seat, Raptor
  IP Logged
houstonbofh

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, TX
Reply #6 - 03/26/13 at 11:42:47

I despise PayPall, and refuse them whenever I can.  And when I can not, I use is as a "guest" with no info other than the card I am using at the time.  It is also NOT a debit card, so I can dispute it when the do odd stuff.

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #7 - 03/26/13 at 18:06:58

Customer service # 866-888-6080

I've had to talk to them a few times over the past 10 years and have always been able to get through and have received good service each time.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 14:38:41

General CategoryThe Cafe › How to talk to human at Paypal?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.