ZAR
Serious Thumper

Rock this town! Rock
it inside out!

Kentucky, USA
Re: Calender?
Reply #15 - 03/05/13 at 18:19:46

WD wrote on 03/05/13 at 08:38:47:
Cafe Press ships calendars all over the world. The Dodge Sweptline (1961-71) truck group I belong to has been doing them up for years. Usually very classy, even the "forlorn" truck pics.

If you have it printed NSFW, does that actually mean work or wife... Roll Eyes I have a few thumper pics on my computer that qualify as both, topless strawberry blond on an old Gilera and a nude save for high leather boots brunette on an Enfield... Not sure either are actually old enough to pose in "adult" themed shoots but... Tongue

WD that just may be the idea. When I was a member of the Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractor Club we had our calendar done by Cafe Press. Nicely done and they shipped to our members around the world. I do not recall the cost but I'm thinking it was reasonable.

Yellow 1996 Jetted and Dunstall exhaust. Dakota Chubby Bags, Memphis Slim shield,Tank Bib from?? Seat riser mod. More to come!
  IP Logged
Face

Tubes Rule !!!

SL,UT
Reply #16 - 03/05/13 at 20:58:54

Count me in.    

Twice if WD and wambr get something going.

It would be sweet to have something personalized like that hanging in the garage/shop. (and the second one in the tool box  Wink)

I have a friend who's co-worker runs his own printing business out of his house. I'll see what I can find out about pricing.

Also, wamber, at work we ship a lot of parts to Russia and Kazakstan, so I'm fairly familiar with the paperwork and such involved. It would be no big deal to send you a calander if a print copy is produced. I'd be happy to take care of it.

"I have not failed. I've just found 1,000 ways that won't work."
Thomas A. Edison
  IP Logged
Keith 2570
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 11/26/13 at 18:50:43

Hey guys and gals! New member and new owner of my first bike, Suzuki LS650 Bobber. I also happen to be a graphic designer and I work at a print shop. Let's do the calendar! First things first I do the work I get December or cover.....lol if it's ok with you guys! We can sell them to donate money to the site or I can send it to members in a pdf file so they can print their own. Which may be best or if some have trouble getting it done I can print them at my work. I could send the pdf file to the site owner for approval and when people donate so much say $5 or more by paypal to him he can email the file to them. That sounds pretty fair. I just joined, so I am not familiar with the owner of the site just yet. I'll need 12 pics and one for the cover, so how you boys wanna do this? Calendar will only be good as the quality of the pics I get. One pic per person. I can put name, bike model and town, state on each pic. I say no nude or nasty stuff, cause my kids will see it. Plus beared naked men don't impress me, lol
Let me know, Keith
This is a pic of mine the day before I bought it, I will take a better one for the calendar.

image_130.jpg
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 06:29:47

General CategoryThe Cafe › Calender?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.