Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Re: Why Romney Lost
Reply #15 - 01/25/13 at 17:17:36

"None of these guys want to fix anything."

...but one side (Dems.) wants to fix these things more than the other side. We may only get the crumbs from the Dems, but the other side will horde the crumbs just to laugh as the people beg for them.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #16 - 01/25/13 at 17:25:55

MShipley wrote on 01/25/13 at 07:43:40:
Srinith.... your reply is exactly the problem I just stated. You only see one side as the problem. I'm and telling you that none of these guys want to fix anything. They are playing your emotions and views and
using you for thier end.

Right, and after 8 years of Cheney, I think about 20 years of democrats would be appropriate ... and that is If John Boenher shuts up.

BTW I want to join a union, and I am a software engineer. Democrats will eventually make that happen.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 01/25/13 at 18:27:56

I am sure Glenn Beck is not respected by a lot of people here but I have heard him make an interesting statement about our government (dems and Repu).    "They are both taking us straight to Hell, one just wants to do it faster than the other."    See the American people are currently polarized on defending thier side, that they are the better of the two.My guy is not as bad as your guy. But we miss the fact that we are being taken down the wrong road. Most of the Western world is tetterring on bankrupcy. When we get to Hell will it really matter how fast we got there or which party was the better of the two??? We will still be in Hell.    PS, Hell is a dramitization here I dont mean litteral Hell. That is another conversation.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #18 - 01/25/13 at 18:46:40

MShipley wrote on 01/25/13 at 18:27:56:
I am sure Glenn Beck is not respected by a lot of people here but I have heard him make an interesting statement about our government (dems and Repu).    "They are both taking us straight to Hell, one just wants to do it faster than the other."    See the American people are currently polarized on defending thier side, that they are the better of the two.My guy is not as bad as your guy. But we miss the fact that we are being taken down the wrong road. Most of the Western world is tetterring on bankrupcy. When we get to Hell will it really matter how fast we got there or which party was the better of the two??? We will still be in Hell.    PS, Hell is a dramitization here I dont mean litteral Hell. That is another conversation.

OK I agree, now since the alternatives are the same, lets just vote democrat for the next 20 or so years OK.
Yea John Boehner still needs to shut up.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/16/24 at 11:51:26

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Why Romney Lost

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.