Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Thwarted school bombing plot (Read 293 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Thwarted school bombing plot
Reply #15 - 01/10/13 at 10:29:50

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/10/13 at 08:16:28:
srinath wrote on 01/10/13 at 07:15:42:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/10/13 at 06:56:54:
I just dont understand why the anti gunners dont get it. Crime stats have shown a drop in crime when gun control laws are relaxed. Where gun control laws exist, higher crime rates exist. If there had been a few armed Good Guys, how long would the shooting spree have lasted?
Logic escapes the Libgressives every time.
I wonder if any of these anti gunners can admit the NDAA applies to Americans..

Right you are JOG, 100%. We need to put well trained and well armed guards, cops, soldiers etc etc @ every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse, dog house, school house, pool house and ping pong house in the whole country. That will stop the gun violence - the NRA man said. Perfect.

OK and we will pay for it ... how ? Yes taxing guns, and bullets ...

Not disagreeing with the gun nuts ... just asking how it will be paid for ...

Cool.
Srinath.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_absurdum

Typical cheap , small minded approach, not shocked.

SOOOO concerned about how things will be paid for while your saint of a pres operates w/o a budget.

How many schools could be protected by the Teachers & staff? You PRETEND the answer is difficult, Its NOT,, If a teacher wants to carry, let them, Go to the range, qualify, just like a cop. Janitor? Same thing,.

Gun free zones are nothing but free hunting areas for goof balls.,

Once again ... you want teachers to do this ... who will pay for their time, and training and gun ... and Of course you have to screen them for going nuts ... we see teachers having sex with students all the time ... how much before we see trachers shoot kids ...
Putting any idiotic plan and saying someone else has to spend their time or $$$ Bogus ... pay for it when you suggest it.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #16 - 01/10/13 at 11:54:16

srinath wrote on 01/10/13 at 10:29:50:
Once again ... you want teachers to do this ... who will pay for their time, and training and gun ... and Of course you have to screen them for going nuts ... we see teachers having sex with students all the time ... how much before we see trachers shoot kids ...
Putting any idiotic plan and saying someone else has to spend their time or $$$ Bogus ... pay for it when you suggest it.
Cool.
Srinath.

Once again... you avoid the obvious, how much does it cost to steal a bullet?  Sandy hook stole 4 guns and the ammo.  Let's for a moment assume the guns and ammo were properly locked away.  And dopey moma told the kid where the key was or what the combo was or he just kept his eyes open.  Of course he coulda did her with her bedside gun and then had all day to get into the gun safe.  Just like any other criminal.

WWW   IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 01/10/13 at 12:07:29

[quotePutting any idiotic plan and saying someone else has to spend their time or $$$ Bogus ... pay for it when you suggest it.] [/quote]

Now this is something I can agree with you on. Now how do we get our Government (dems and rep.) to do this when they have an idiotic plan.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #18 - 01/10/13 at 12:12:41

Another school shooting in California today,Boy I really though with the run on gun sales it was going to put a stop to all of this. Shocked

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #19 - 01/10/13 at 12:16:27

verslagen1 wrote on 01/10/13 at 11:54:16:
Cool.
Srinath.

Once again... you avoid the obvious, how much does it cost to steal a bullet?  Sandy hook stole 4 guns and the ammo.  Let's for a moment assume the guns and ammo were properly locked away.  And dopey moma told the kid where the key was or what the combo was or he just kept his eyes open.  Of course he coulda did her with her bedside gun and then had all day to get into the gun safe.  Just like any other criminal.

Aaaah ... yes, good point ... and when he realises there is a few mill worth bullets what he gonna do ?
OK Fine, he decides to shoot away ... 99.99% of people when confronted with that much value, will try to sell it.
A rampage with gold bullets ... the next time that happens.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #20 - 01/10/13 at 12:20:29

bill67 wrote on 01/10/13 at 12:12:41:
Another school shooting in California today,Boy I really though with the run on gun sales it was going to put a stop to all of this. Shocked

We need to arm teachers, and kids and babies ... Seriously I am begning to think there is a simpsons episoide in this.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #21 - 01/10/13 at 12:23:23

srinath wrote on 01/10/13 at 12:16:27:
Aaaah ... yes, good point ... and when he realises there is a few mill worth bullets what he gonna do ?
OK Fine, he decides to shoot away ... 99.99% of people when confronted with that much value, will try to sell it.
Cool.
Srinath.

How many of these mass murder gunmen are concerned with making a buck?
Sandy Hook? ... no
Aurora? ... no

seem like the last nuts were concerned with fame not fortune.

WWW   IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #22 - 01/10/13 at 12:26:26

Right in the next few months theirs going to be a lot more famous people.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #23 - 01/10/13 at 12:45:04

Today's shooting in California was with a shotgun, not a handgun, not an assault type of weapon.

Schools have got to get on top of some kind of program to profile students and identify those who are at risk for violent behavior of all types - not just shooters, but also the kids who may rape another student, beat them up in a locker room, use a knife on another student, or whatever.  Behavior is out of control because schools have become impotent to identify and deal with bad kids.  There are kids who fall into two main groups:  mentally disturbed, and those who are just rotten to the core.  Each must be identified and appropriately dealt with before they act; not after.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #24 - 01/10/13 at 13:41:35

verslagen1 wrote on 01/10/13 at 12:23:23:
srinath wrote on 01/10/13 at 12:16:27:
Cool.
Srinath.

How many of these mass murder gunmen are concerned with making a buck?
Sandy Hook? ... no
Aurora? ... no

seem like the last nuts were concerned with fame not fortune.

Were they given a choice, you can have a few 1000 ... or kill random people.
Now If the bullets cost more ... they'd have been locked up.
People lock up their guns, not their bullets.
Aurora shooter will not have got his bullets at all if they cost more ... he bought them just before the rampage ... he'd not have had the $$$.
Sandy hook, I am not sure how much earlier Mommy bought the bullets ... but it could have been just a few days prior ... and a 100 buck bullet would have had her get ... I dunno 3 instead of 3000.

You have to change the laws, and let some tuime pass and the excess supply work itself out. You cant change the law and the very next day there's a shooting and go ... yea that didn't work.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #25 - 01/10/13 at 13:44:15

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 01/10/13 at 12:45:04:
Today's shooting in California was with a shotgun, not a handgun, not an assault type of weapon.

Schools have got to get on top of some kind of program to profile students and identify those who are at risk for violent behavior of all types - not just shooters, but also the kids who may rape another student, beat them up in a locker room, use a knife on another student, or whatever.  Behavior is out of control because schools have become impotent to identify and deal with bad kids.  There are kids who fall into two main groups:  mentally disturbed, and those who are just rotten to the core.  Each must be identified and appropriately dealt with before they act; not after.

Yea yea yea lets do that ... just anything else except blame those blessed guns. Of course we need to pay for it without making a big govt program or funding of any sort.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #26 - 01/10/13 at 13:45:40

Srinath -

Are you able to comment on anything except gun and bullet control?

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #27 - 01/10/13 at 14:51:29

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/10/13 at 08:16:28:
srinath wrote on 01/10/13 at 07:15:42:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/10/13 at 06:56:54:
I just dont understand why the anti gunners dont get it. Crime stats have shown a drop in crime when gun control laws are relaxed. Where gun control laws exist, higher crime rates exist. If there had been a few armed Good Guys, how long would the shooting spree have lasted?
Logic escapes the Libgressives every time.
I wonder if any of these anti gunners can admit the NDAA applies to Americans..

Right you are JOG, 100%. We need to put well trained and well armed guards, cops, soldiers etc etc @ every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse, dog house, school house, pool house and ping pong house in the whole country. That will stop the gun violence - the NRA man said. Perfect.

OK and we will pay for it ... how ? Yes taxing guns, and bullets ...

Not disagreeing with the gun nuts ... just asking how it will be paid for ...

Cool.
Srinath.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_absurdum

Typical cheap , small minded approach, not shocked.

SOOOO concerned about how things will be paid for while your saint of a pres operates w/o a budget.

How many schools could be protected by the Teachers & staff? You PRETEND the answer is difficult, Its NOT,, If a teacher wants to carry, let them, Go to the range, qualify, just like a cop. Janitor? Same thing,.

Gun free zones are nothing but free hunting areas for goof balls.,

Cool.
Srinath.

Have ytou BOTHERED toi consider for a Moment thaT poSSIBLY THERE ARE A PERCENTAGE OF TEACHERS OUT THERE WHO WOULD like TO BE ARMKED? yOU ACT LIKE iM TRYING TO imPOSE MY7 WILL ON SOMEONE,, hELL,, ARE YOU INTENTIONALLY dense>?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #28 - 01/10/13 at 14:58:56

There was a story on Yahoo yesterday about large numbersof teachers in Texas and one other state which I can't recall rushing to get concealed carry permits, anticipating that their local school boards will allow them to carry in school.
You bet I can see teachers wanting to be armed.  Especially male teachers who may well be hunters, or other gun owners themselves.  Not bashing women; just the fact that most gun enthusiasts are men.
Best thing that could happen would be for a couple of nuts to enter schools and get blown away the minute they threaten someone - that would end this craziness right now.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #29 - 01/10/13 at 15:12:26

Back to You, Srinath.  Are yoiu ready to address the issues as presented or are you going to continue pretending I am doing or saying something other than what I am doing & saying? Or are you even capable of seeing the truth?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/16/24 at 12:04:06

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Thwarted school bombing plot

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.