Send Topic Print
Repeal Obamacare... (Read 381 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Repeal Obamacare...
Reply #30 - 01/08/13 at 12:37:04

Is arcturus one o those "wide stance" republicans?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #31 - 01/08/13 at 12:58:08

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/08/13 at 12:37:04:
Is arcturus one o those "wide stance" republicans?

Yes It also was that ...

Its also an alpha star in a dis-enfranchised constellation Bootes, when the earth's axis shifted away from Lyra in vega to Polaris aka alpha in ursa minor (Thanks google for correcting me from canis major to ursa minor) ... Bootes (said boaates) got dis-enfranchised, it was no longer on the ecliptic  Sad

Arcturus is on the arc between the tail of ursa major (big dipper) and spica. The brightest star in virgo ... so arcturus is easy to spot, its also the brightest star in the northern hemisphere if I recall. Well what about sirius you ask ? He he ... sirius is visible in the northern hemisphere ... in the earth's north, but ist part of the southern celestial hemisphere. I think arcturus is the second brightest star visible from the northern hemisphere. The 2 others Alpha centauri and canopus (thanks wikipedia) are visible only just around the equator and south.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #32 - 01/08/13 at 17:09:30

Yes we used to say "arc to Arcturus" Arcturus is known as the Spring star. When you can see it coming up in the evening, you know that springtime is here.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #33 - 01/08/13 at 18:49:07

"I've heard liars have a hard time keeping track of their lies so I'm sure you've forgotten.

The really funny part is you said I was dumber than you thought…. AFTER you just posted a big fat lie! Too funny.....

You’re a liar Star. Nothing you say can be trusted without verification."

Um, you thought that I know by memory the distance to every star in the heavens in fractions of light years and parsecs??

You thought that I was the person who determined the distances to the stars??

And you say that I TOLD YOU this information. claming that I was the one who discovered these thing??

Of course I look up this kind of mathematical information TO BE EXACT WHEN POSTING. And yes I am an amateur astronomer. I have a six inch Newtonian reflector on an equatorial mount with clock drive.

And I still say WTF are you talking about with this North Star business? I say Polaris, not the North Star.

Webster there is something very wrong with you...you seethe with anger and hatred. You desperately need professional help my friend, please seek it at least for the sake and safety of your family.

And finally, speaking of liars, YOU claim both to be a Christian, and a Sunday School teacher???...where? The Church of Satan? Grin

Just whom are you trying to kid with such BS and nonsense??  Wink

As I've said before, you are no more a Christian than Saddam Hussein was. You prove that beyond a shadow of a doubt every day on this board.

AND you claim to teach Sunday School?? Grin Grin

I KNOW that is a BALD FACED LIE because any parent who has ever had the misfortune to know you wouldn't let their children within a country mile of you, much less let YOU' teach their children...sheech, what a LIAR you are....but as I said before, please seek help...now.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #34 - 01/10/13 at 10:31:53

Oh no star that's all wrong ... they are republican ... its easiest to explain it like this.
They are the center of the universe ...

That's it.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #35 - 01/11/13 at 08:46:06

OK, you guys.  Enough of the hate talk and insults all of the way around.

Personally, I'm getting sick of it.  And, I'm also sick of the fact that some of you choose to coin words like "repugs" to describe those of us in the other party.  You'll note that in all of my many posts, I've never done that toward anyone.

I'll say it again - while Star and Serowbot have far different opinions on many issues from my own, I always have treated them with respectful replies, as their opinions deserve respect, regardless of whether I agree with them.

Now as to Bachmann - she is an embarrasment to our party, as is Palin.  I'm a life long Republican, and will stay that way to the core.  But I have little use for extremists of any sort, Tea Partiers among them.  They only further polarize any attempt at intellectual discussion and make compromise and statesmanship almost impossible.

The Dems had their versions of nuts back in the 1960s and 70s when extreme left wingers hijacked their party for a couple of decades.  In the end, all ofthe extremists lose, but do a lot of damage to their respective parties in the process.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 01/11/13 at 09:04:25

I do believe the Tea Party guys were doing their own thing when the Republicans decided to join their faction.

I do know that some were worried the Democrats were going to join the Occupy movement and destroy it as a result. At the time I heard this the comparison made was how the Tea Party lost all it's steam after they joined forces.

--Steve

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #37 - 01/11/13 at 10:35:28

For all you republicans that don't like a 1/2 black president,What are you going to think when next president is a woman,Yes are initials are MO.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #38 - 01/11/13 at 10:52:16

bill67 wrote on 01/11/13 at 10:35:28:
For all you republicans that don't like a 1/2 black president,What are you going to think when next president is a woman,Yes are initials are MO.

I was thinking EW ? where you get that info about MO ?
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #39 - 01/11/13 at 11:23:15

Inhalers that WERE $45.00 last year? Now $90.00.. Yea,, Bammy Care is gonna HURT,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #40 - 01/11/13 at 11:38:40

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/11/13 at 11:23:15:
Inhalers that WERE $45.00 last year? Now $90.00.. Yea,, Bammy Care is gonna HURT,,

I paid 6g in 2004 for insurance ... and 20g for a family of 3 in 2011. Bushcare seems to have killed me.

Bammycare OTOH, got me a 330 somehting refund due to 80% rule.

You sure your Inhaler is up due to bammy care ? Your inhaler may be using some banned chemical that only comes form a mine in tibet and china has swallowed up tibet and has it sky rocketing.
I dont see much change in anything from 2011-12-13.

Your state may have done something to "show" that bammy care is bad for you to get you to vote against it next time ... aka rent a republican.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #41 - 01/11/13 at 11:46:51

Gasoline prices got over $4.00 a gallon in 2008,Maybe GWB had a interest in the oil industry. Roll Eyes

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #42 - 01/11/13 at 13:05:12

Bill -

Gas is nearly $4 right now in Chicago.  I was there this week.  I don't think Bammy owns any oil companies, does he?

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #43 - 01/11/13 at 13:08:32

Bill -

We may get a woman president, but I doubt she'll be MO.  Maybe HC, but she's looking pretty bad these days, and in 4 more years, she'll be nearly 70.

Britain's best PM in recent history was Maggie Thatcher, so I'll take the right woman as president over the wrong man anyday.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #44 - 01/11/13 at 13:20:02

Jerry this is 5 years later,I'm paying $3.15.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/16/24 at 11:58:26

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Repeal Obamacare...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.