speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Repeal Obamacare...
Reply #15 - 01/05/13 at 08:38:07

Grin Grin Grin....
Web,... you're so funny...
Pot,... meet kettle...
Grin Grin Grin...

Listen,... she's putting up a bill, that has been voted down 34 times already... up to a Congress that has fewer Rep's than the last 34 times...
... and, she's collecting a darn good taxpayer salary for that...
She's a waste of oxygen... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 01/05/13 at 10:55:49

She's a waste of oxygen...

so are you.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #17 - 01/05/13 at 11:05:53

"So, we have out standards laid out now. Any word is fair game towards any person.
You should apologize for the twatt comment Sew. It was out of line.....

I would never have called her that except to point out what poor taste is was for you to call backman that.

This needs to be nipped in the bud now."

,,,this admonishment is coming from ole' "F U Pig! Webster??? Grin Grin Grin

This from the guy who has started every single name-calling episode on this board??? What a down in the gutter hypocritical POS you are.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 01/05/13 at 13:31:15

,,,this admonishment is coming from ole' "F U Pig! Webster???

no Star; that was directly only at you. Well deserved i might add, but only at you.

This from the guy who has started every single name-calling episode on this board??? What a down in the gutter hypocritical POS you are.

That's just not true. As a well known and proven liar; you have zero credibility making a statement like that.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #19 - 01/05/13 at 17:14:48

People here are fed up with your nastyness and your unhinged rhetoric. You seem to thrive on cognitive dissonance and denial.

You never for one split second let reality or common sense or math get in your way. Please read, learn, read, research, educate yourself and become able to participate in adult conversations without acting like an ass.

...If not, then as I said before, maybe you could stick your head back up your ass and run along down the road.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 01/06/13 at 06:04:16

Star; you're a liar. You lie all the time. My favorite was when you tried to tell me you were an amateur  astronomer and posted some paragraph about the North Star which was word for word out of wiki and tried to pass it off as  your own. Who does that?..... You do provide entertainment however and I thank you for that.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 01/06/13 at 06:05:18

People here are fed up with your nastyness
by the way; I never called a woman t.w.at out of the blue.... Your buddy did that. Talk about nastyness and hateful....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #22 - 01/06/13 at 09:13:19

Lancer has some credibility here...
Web,.. you don't...
Get over yourself,...  your outrage just doesn't ring true...

Bachman has done nothing beyond symbolic, self promotion, since her election...
She's nothing more than an unattractive version of Palin...
Embarrassments to the Republican party... Brainless, bumper stickers, with fancy hair...
... and the Republican party is too spineless to point them out...  ... and this is what lost them the election...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 01/06/13 at 12:24:20

No Sew, you have no credibility. The false credibility you built up is gone. No one other than you posted something that vile out of the blue and not in the heat of battle so to speak.  

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #24 - 01/06/13 at 14:12:32

Yea we need to Repeal Obama care, only Elizabeth warren can do that, And warren care sounds great. Elizabeth warren 2016.
Thanks guys.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #25 - 01/06/13 at 18:22:35

"My favorite was when you tried to tell me you were an amateur  astronomer and posted some paragraph about the North Star which was word for word out of wiki and tried to pass it off as  your own."

The North Star?? What the F**k are you talking about now you delusional mouth-breathing knuckle-dragging asshat.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #26 - 01/06/13 at 18:37:20

Starlifter wrote on 01/06/13 at 18:22:35:
"My favorite was when you tried to tell me you were an amateur  astronomer and posted some paragraph about the North Star which was word for word out of wiki and tried to pass it off as  your own."

The North Star?? What the F**k are you talking about now you delusional mouth-breathing knuckle-dragging asshat.

you delusional mouth-breathing knuckle-dragging asshat.

WOW!!!! Im still Laffing! I read that & actually got a mental picture!

BUt, Star,, ya really cant Blame a guy for not breathing thru his nose, when he's wearing "That" for a hat,,think about it,, you wouldnt breathe thru your nose with an anal sphincter pulled down to just over your eyebrows, now would you? & Of Course your knuckles would drag, with your back folded around like that your shoulders would be just below waist high,,SO, I think maybe the whole problem could be solved simply by figuring a way to get his head out of there,,, MMmm,, dang,, on second thot, thats probably not exactly gonna be simple,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 01/07/13 at 06:25:01

I'm talking about the fact you are a liar. I've caught you lying several times and one of the funniest was once I had said something about the Big Dipper or the North Star. You posted that you were an amature astronomer. Since I know that would take a certain level of IQ you clearly don't have, i looked up the quote you presented as your own and found it word for word from Wikipedia. When I called you on it, you did what cowards and liars always do, ignored the fact you were busted and hoped no one else noticed.

From a Wikipedia page: Arcturus is 36.7 light years (11.3 parsecs) from Earth, relatively close in astronomical terms

From Star’s post: Didn't know that I'm an armature astronomer did you. The star it points into is Arcturus. It is 36.7 light years (11.3 parsecs) from Earth, relatively close in astronomical terms. However if you think I or anyone else can travel there in a 1975 VW. you are even dumber than I thought.

Hmm…… I guess someone who looks up info on Wikipedia and tries to pass it off as knowledge they’ve built up over the years outside on cold nights with one eye plastered to an eye piece is an “amateur astronomer…”

The above is from a post from 12/13/11. You should probably go ahead and look it up yourself since I've heard liars have a hard time keeping track of thier lies so I'm sure you've forgotten.

The really funny part is you said I was dumber than you thought…. AFTER you just posted a big fat lie! Too funny.....

You’re a liar Star. Nothing you say can be trusted without verification.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #28 - 01/07/13 at 06:57:15

Well,, youre dumber than I thot you were.If I C&P something from Wiki instead of typing it that I KNOW doesnt make me a liar. That youre so desperate to "win" that you cant see past your own hatred is telling.
That said, I disagree with Star on MANY Important items, but hes sure got your number

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #29 - 01/07/13 at 08:05:59

Stop fighting about arcturus, especially on the day when arcturus is the closest star in the zodiac (In constellation Bootes) to the moon in the second 1/2 of december first 1/2 of january that too ... when the srinath was born ...

AKA, as per the lunar calendar, today is my birthday, and my star is Arcturus - so when the moon is close to arcturus in the lunar cycle straddling jan 1 ... bingo.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/16/24 at 12:04:18

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Repeal Obamacare...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.