arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Re: Lupus , now Diabetes
Reply #15 - 01/05/13 at 17:18:59

Midnightrider wrote on 01/04/13 at 21:41:42:
Thanks guys, you probably dont realise it but each and everyone of you help make my life better almost everyday. Whether I agree with you or not your opinions matter to me and make me think. This forum is mainstream America at its finest. This is my local cafe and your opinions matter to me whether I agree with them or not. Many thanks for all the well wishes. Best wishes to each and every one of you.

It took congestive heart failure to get me involved with a health teem to help me with my heart problems and diabetes, which I have had for 12 years, and have not been able to manage properly. because of the diabetes, and an inept GP, my kidneys are functioning at 80%. I have no one to take care of me, and not enough will power to follow the diet properly, so my diabetes is starting to affect my health for the worst.
Take care of yourself, and best wishes.

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #16 - 01/05/13 at 17:24:53

Take care of the diabetes. Keep on the diet. I was weak and now have some health problems because I didn't. Take care of yourself.

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #17 - 01/06/13 at 05:00:59

MShipley wrote on 01/04/13 at 16:00:48:
That is awesome Lancer. You know my family all lives in OK went on a 300 mile ride out there just a couple months ago. Maybe next time im out there we can ride.

Would love to.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #18 - 01/06/13 at 19:24:39

arteacher do the best you can. I've had a heart attack (had 3 stints put in), the lupus, blood clots in my lungs and now the diabetes. It would be impossible for me to follow all the docs instructions, I just do the best I can. Cant quit smoking so I'm smoking those electronic cigarettes. I follow my diet 90% of the time. Progress not perfection.I've had a terrible weekend but hopefully tomorrow will be better. Take care as best you can. God bless you, Mike

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #19 - 01/10/13 at 15:18:06

When my Dr was concerned that I headed towards diabetes, she told me to eat beans for breakfast, that they would help stabilize my sugar thru the day,
Steer well clear of the Diabetes foundation, unless theyve changed in the last 6 years.,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
rustysavage
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Nova Scotia, Canada
Reply #20 - 01/10/13 at 18:55:50

May I offer some advice enjoy the good days as much as you can to cover the bad days. I personally wish I had diabetes instead of my 3 girls nothing hurts me more than having to give them a needle twice a day each. By the age of 3 each of my girls were diagnosed. The oldest is 20 now and in the back of my mind is a constant worry of a low sugar and not able to wake them up. My wife has Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Her Rx cost $30,000 a year thank god its covered by blue cross, myself I am good candidate for heart disease. It could be worst (cancer) stay positive It will help you and your loved ones  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #21 - 01/11/13 at 07:13:03

The world is just gettin crazier & crazier..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/16/24 at 11:51:57

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Lupus , now Diabetes

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.