Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Re: Done with this
Reply #30 - 12/15/12 at 19:43:08

Chilluns, please play nice right before Christmas.   Santa is coming to town, and you all want to get all your new fork braces and gel seats and rear tires and such, right?

Santa also remembers for next year those who complain about everybody "not being sensitive" all the time (jest a mashing on that moderation button) and Santa notices when they flip over into doing some personal attack on a mebbe a stressed exhausted wounded folk who aren't here to defend themselves at the moment.  
Makes Santa sad, it does .....

So, remember the Christmas rules.

"Peace on earth, good will towards man....."

MERRY CHRISTMAS!      Ho  Ho  Ho  !!!

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #31 - 12/16/12 at 06:36:42

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Good will toward all.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #32 - 12/18/12 at 09:33:32

No ones behavior has caused me to not invest hours here. Ive just lost interest. Im in the house for a few, Im alone & thot Id see if theres anyone in need of something I can offer,,, 10 minutes is about all I can sit here & not just feel my energy drop.. I meant every word of what I posted about how I see things & how I see people who simply will not accept that the observed reality fits perfectly with the things Ive said caused it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #33 - 12/19/12 at 02:50:22

Wouldn't have anything to do with the normal yearly mid-winter short days cold season Christmas time blah period, now would it?

We always start up a war or two around this time just to let everybody work off their seasonal angst and get their juices flowing.   But what's left to fight over?

Trouble is, we've worn them standard arguments all to a frazzle, ain't much controversy left about how to take care of your bike any more.

Plus, when you get this old, your new car tire you just put on might just out live you -- now that's a real controversy brewing to be sure.

=======================

Yeah, it does seem kinda tame around here right now, don't it?    

Can't even scare up a good Dragon trip discussion, them Dragon boys are all tuckered out.   No, what has really happened is them durn GARMINs popping up on everybody's handlebars -- we can't get ourselves lost good any more and go accidentally find neat little riding roads any more.  

We keep on following the Garmin guy and he can only see the real fer serious roads which are boring as dirt and you can't get off of them or the little brit girl bitches at you to turn around & go back 400 yards to the next intersection.

Grin     fun to watch a line of Savage riders pulling a group "U" turn in traffic, right comical it is ....

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #34 - 12/19/12 at 07:32:42

JOG, get yur a s s out and do something like this

then log on and tell us about it !

Wink

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
tizzyfit

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 12/19/12 at 16:57:25

First Bill67 and now you???????????  Say it ain't so! Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #36 - 12/19/12 at 20:54:54

Got exactly NUTHIN to do with anything other than the post I laid out. That its so difficult for so many to grasp what is in front of them is IT.
REad what I said. Thats WHY, Okay? Im not interested in trying to open the eyes of those unwilling to see any more. Im DONE. Ill come by & read the " 1-800- HelpMee" stuff once in a while & IF I think I can offer assistance, Ill type out a reply.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Reply #37 - 12/20/12 at 06:00:36

I, as a long-time Member of this website (2003) totally respect your decision Justin ... though am disappointed that you won't be around as much.

Take care my friend and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!

Ride Safe in 2013!

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by arseholes!
WWW   IP Logged
Charon
Serious Thumper

Harvard, NE
Reply #38 - 12/20/12 at 07:07:45

Signor Pescatori, is that your Vespa?

Eschew obfuscation.

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #39 - 12/21/12 at 20:34:21

and is that tunnel facia church like in case  you meet someone coming from the other direction???    

JOG - you do realize I hope that if you get too worked up about politics and the machinations of the uber wealthy, you'll end up like millions of Romans who said, and I quote "  Oh I can't quote them cause their whole Empire is long GONE.   Smile at your neighbor, help the old with their chores, watch over the young that noone brings them harm, and ride ..for real if you can, in your mind if you must.  PAX  Wink

That's a pretty good one,... Trip... I'm gonna' try to remember that... Wink... Serow

« Last Edit: 12/21/12 at 21:54:49 by Serowbot »  
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 02:27:37

General CategoryThe Cafe › Done with this

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.