Send Topic Print
Done with this (Read 824 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Done with this
12/13/12 at 23:25:09

Anyone interested in contact reply or PM me & Ill send my email, maybe, depends on who you are,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Badass94Cad

This space for rent

Mass-->Jerz-->PA!
Re: Done with this
Reply #1 - 12/14/12 at 05:17:36

Done with what?  Your bike?  The forum?  Life?  Shocked

1995 Suzuki Savage - It's a rat, but it's MY rat!
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 12/14/12 at 06:06:15

If you're leaving the forum I'd friend you on facebook but I don't even really use email anymore.

--Steve

IP Logged
rl153
Serious Thumper

S40 Just right!

Bloomfield,CT
Reply #3 - 12/14/12 at 06:20:10

Going to miss you.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #4 - 12/14/12 at 07:09:38

I'm going to miss the true indepents viewpoint.
Don't burn your card, you may change your mind.
I hope you do.

WWW   IP Logged
Built2Last
Serious Thumper

Tempt Fate

FTF
Reply #5 - 12/14/12 at 07:22:02

Don't leave, just go absent for awhile... you'll feel better Cheesy

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 12/14/12 at 08:33:33

Nooooooo!... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #7 - 12/14/12 at 09:19:33

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 12/13/12 at 23:25:09:
Anyone interested in contact reply or PM me & Ill send my email, maybe, depends on who you are,

Whatchertalking about, Willis ? JOG ???
Lips Sealed
He!!, I know you ever since you had to reregister because your old handle was broken!
Remember? JOG ... JOG 2 ?

Awwww... I don't even know your real name, now I'll have to friend all the John Does on FB ???  Cheesy

C'mon, be a sport, become JOG 3, huh ?  Wink

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
v-pilot

Loud bikes rule!

Rexford NY
Reply #8 - 12/14/12 at 09:34:22

Don't go...I'm new here but enjoy reading your posts.  If someone or something got under your skin, just pause and don't do anything rash.  Maybe a bit of a hiatus is what the Doctor ordered. Sad

Suzuki DR650, aprilia RSVR, aprilia Falco, Bimota DB4(2x)
Moto Guzzi V10, Ducati 900ss, Triumph Trident, Suzuki LS650
Moto Guzzi Le Mans SE(2x), Moto Guzzi V50, Benelli 250, Ducati 250
  IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #9 - 12/14/12 at 09:43:37

I know having me back on here isn't the easiest thing in the world but come on, I'm not THAT mean am I...

I took what, 2 or 3 years off the forum when I was riding Kawasakis or not riding after I tore up my back?

You're gonna miss some good stuff, I still haven't gotten fully caught up (and was surprised I could still log in).

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 12/14/12 at 09:48:59

Noooooooo!... Huh...

IP Logged
PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Reply #11 - 12/14/12 at 09:51:41

What!!?? Please don't go away Justin! You are one of the valuable, regular "old timers" here at SuzukiSavage.com ... we've lost too many regulars over the past while (sluggo and reelthing come to mind Sad ) ... please stick around ... diversity is th spice of life!

BTW WD I for one am glad to see you postin' again! Smiley

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by arseholes!
WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #12 - 12/14/12 at 11:28:17

This is what I posted on the Guzzi site. Pardon the language. Its very direct & to the point, pointing out the pointlessness of pointing out to the dumb masses whats happening.

Im not leaving because of anyONE or any thing,, its the TWOT of it.. ( That's "Total Waste Of Time")

There are plenty here to remind people that they dont just DO things to the bike. If youre going in, know Why. & make sure troubleshooting has been done so that you KNow its"In There"..

I Thot the point of debate was to share ideas & someone get a clue that their ideas arent right & step back & rethink themselves. Ive seen a grand total of ONE who had the balls to see himself thru right lenses & change his thinking. Its not easy or fun to look in the mirror & REALIZE, "Wow,, Ive been wrong, all my crappity smacking LIFE Ive been looking at this wrong. Ive been DUPED! They crappity smacking LIED to me & I believed it.". It isnt even w/o Physical discomfort, once the depth of it floods across the mind, I know I was queasy & disoriented a little for a few days. OUr Core beliefs are things we KNOW, no questions asked, we Take these things for Granted, & when it is demonstrated that some of them are illusion, its really uncomfortable. I know, because I set out to prove some of my own core beliefs were lies. I knew it would suck to learn it, but, IF in fact evidence existed to Prove that what I had "KNown" ( It was common knowledge, Everybody "knew" it, just like it was common knowledge the Earth was the center of the universe.) was in fact, not true, then I wanted to know. I had always had a gut feeling that things werent "As Advertised" anyway.

Well,, IM not typing my life story here, I eventually met people who obviously knew one hell of a lot more about how things really are & they told me what to read. Even tho I had suspected things were a total scam, seeing the proof of it was still very unsettling. I can ALMOST understand the reluctance of others
& their clinging to the indoctrinated beliefs. Almost,, but not quite., Would you rather avoid the pain of knowing youve been duped or die KNOWING you were too gutless to even go see? Could anyone be a bigger coward than one afraid to KNOW?

I knew when I was a kid they were doing something to education,. didnt you?

Did it not seem odd they said " Ohh,, we have problems., changes Must be made"

POwer to make change was granted, Monies disbursed, Changes implemented & WUUHHH???

Why,, that didnt work out,, well,, darn,,

II KNow! More power, more $$$ THATLL do it...
& On & ON it went, & You buncha gutless wonders would rather shoot the messenger than look at the message & SEE how it lines up with

WHAT YOUR LYING EYES SAW

& Yet, you continue to believe its all just a big crappity smacking accident,,

So, I ask you, Whats the point of all this if no one has the guts to open an eye?

Wanna know whats coming? Look around.

TSA will be at the malls soon, Police state is here, & growing. Weve got crappity smacking Drones flying around out HERE. I havent seen one yet, BUT NEws REports SAY theyre out here & Ive heard others say theyve seen them, The Awww Thor u Taze Say they have them,

All you who laff at the conspiracy theorists with your little tin foil hat pics are just too stupid to save.
The Game is played with such precision its amazing. The Wildest & Most outlandish Conspiracy theories are put out by the criminal gangs themselves. Get it?

If the owners of all the NFL teams held talks , sealing themselves off from the world for a few days, no media allowed, you people would be running in circles wanting to know WTF is goin on, Ohh, but let the worlds powerful & wealthiest meet in secret every year & , at first, I was crazy for believing it happened, then its happening, but theyre just chatting,, while wealth is concentrated further & further into the hands of a few, Odd,, Looks to me like things are going for them quite well,, more accidental stuff I spose,.

& the most outlandish theory?

PLanes hijacked, after YEARS of quick interception by the AF, Nope, Not Today,,

Building 7 hadnt fallen, yet, the reporter had already declared it had co0llapsed into its own footprint,

The list goes on & on, but whats the point? Those of you who cant allow yourselves to see, will not see..
&, Since I KNOW all of you & all of you Are Intellectually capable of seeing this, then I can only conclude the inability falls to unwillingness, unwillingness due to fear of the pain of knowing youve been wrong & duped & that the reality of it is, America is not what we grew up believing & its not gonna get better. The die is cast.

There is no greater coward then he who fears the truth.
justin_o_guy

Ill know who my friends are soon. Somehow, Im not expecting any Email address info requests from very many. If I already have that info from anyone, I have just had to get a new Email, justin_o_guy@yahoo was corrupted & died, so, gimmee a holler. Ill check in for the next coupla days.,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #13 - 12/14/12 at 12:00:15

Jog,.. what you believe, is what you believe... but, I don't see what quitting here will change...
What are you going to do instead?.. Worry more?..
Leaving does nothing more than let go of some friends and good laughs...
The worse the world gets,.. the more friends and laughs you need...

Take a break if you need to,.. but don't burn yer' bridges...
We're here...  and we're here for more than just fixin' petcocks...
We're here to have a break from out there...

Peace,
Serow

IP Logged
Bubba
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Denver, CO
Reply #14 - 12/14/12 at 13:06:12

sorry to see ya go...
don't do anything stupid....

'06 lt Blue, Dyna Power pipe, air screw 2 1/4 turns, 52.5 pilot w/ bleed holes, 150 Main, 2/3 spacer, Pirelli MT66 tires, Raptor petcock, 412-4006 Progressive shocks
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 02:38:55

General CategoryThe Cafe › Done with this

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.