Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Another one bites the dust... (Read 144 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Another one bites the dust...
Reply #15 - 12/12/12 at 17:18:19

but control over women's bodies

wrong. I don't want control over a woman's body, i just want control over an innocent life being taken. Big difference. There is no war on woman etc....   One side thinks a baby should have a chance at life, the other says to the unwanted baby, 'sucks to be you....'.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 12/12/12 at 17:26:37

WebsterMark wrote on 12/12/12 at 17:18:19:
but control over women's bodies

wrong. I don't want control over a woman's body, i just want control over an innocent life being taken. Big difference. There is no war on woman etc....   One side thinks a baby should have a chance at life, the other says to the unwanted baby, 'sucks to be you....'.

and this thread is officially de-railed   Angry

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #17 - 12/12/12 at 18:54:55

"Perfectly reasonable to force someone to join a union if they don't want to". JOG

Umm...JOGi, if someone elects to NOT join a union, then they do not pay dues to support the union..

However, if a non-union employee NEEDS the backing of a union, the union is still obligated to represent him or her, paying member or not.

So this "Right to Work" BS is nothing more than a scheme to bankrupt and destroy unions.

Oh, and BTW, this "control over a woman's body" that Webster advocates, is so laughable that I have no words for it. He wants to "control an innocent life as he puts it. But once a fetus is born, then SCREW IT. Some welfare queen's baby or whatever eh? Let it starve.

Umm, yeah Web, that's what Jesus would do now, don'cha know?

Yep, Webster's Jesus is an armed, blue-eyed, white skinned, blond haired, American, gun toting, anti poor, anti sick or dying, anti "feed the hungry" screw you jack I've got mine, f*ck you"! Jesus that votes Republican and advocates war and killing as long as we do it in some poor third world country and not here....

Oh, remember the horror of "Shock and Awe"? Yeah man!! Jesus loved that!!! YEE HAW! The killing of civilians, children, pregnant women, fetuses, embryos, zygotes, mothers, fathers, Christians, Moslems. WOOT WOOT! way to go! Serving JESUS!! USA USA WE'RE NUMBER 1! WE'RE NUMBER 1!

Ya know Webster, I hope there is a Hell...take some marshmallows and weenies with you when you go Web, and have a good time!

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 12/13/12 at 05:15:02

However, if a non-union employee NEEDS the backing of a union, the union is still obligated to represent him or her, paying member or not.
what's the difference between that situation and the obama cell  phone lady? she contributes nothing, but i'm forced to pay for her lifestyle.

But once a fetus is born   it's not a fetus; it's a baby.

Let it starve  no idea what you are talking about. I don't know anyone who says let a baby starve.

Yep, Webster's Jesus is an armed, blue-eyed, white skinned, blond haired, American, gun toting, anti poor, anti sick or dying, anti "feed the hungry" screw you jack I've got mine, f*ck you"! Jesus that votes Republican and advocates war and killing as long as we do it in some poor third world country and not here....

nope; probably looked more like Bin Laden than Brad Pitt; anyone who can zap a fig tree with a word wouldn't need a gun, anti poor? no, but he'd be pro-work, anti sick or dying; what?...  who is 'pro-sick? don't think Jesus would have voted, would only be an advocate the 'final war'

Oh, remember the horror of "Shock and Awe"? Yeah man!! Jesus loved that!!! YEE HAW! The killing of civilians, children, pregnant women, fetuses, embryos, zygotes, mothers, fathers, Christians, Moslems. WOOT WOOT! way to go! Serving JESUS!! USA USA WE'RE NUMBER 1! WE'RE NUMBER 1!   Anyone typing that nonsense and feels the need to include fetuses, embryos and zygotes; well that tells you all you need to know about him....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 12/13/12 at 05:29:30

in an attempt to turn this back to unions; not a word in my paper this morning about a news reporter attacked by union thugs at the rally in Michigan the other day. Again, a false allegation about n word at a Tea Party rally held the national news for weeks and the lie is still repeated today. two reasons why this has been ignored.
1) main stream media covering up for it's side as usual
2) it's not a surprise that union thugs attacked someone. it's what they do. when a dog bites a man, it's not news...

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #20 - 12/13/12 at 10:24:44

Starlifter wrote on 12/12/12 at 18:54:55:
[b]

Ya know Webster, I hope there is a Hell...take some marshmallows and weenies with you when you go Web, and have a good time!

Yea he has to remember to get marshmallows ... the rest he has covered.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 12/13/12 at 13:33:29

yea, don't dodge the issues fellas.....

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #22 - 12/13/12 at 16:38:24

WebsterMark wrote on 12/13/12 at 13:33:29:
yea, don't dodge the issues fellas.....

you and JOG started that  Roll Eyes  mm hmmm    Tongue

IP Logged
Retread

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 12/13/12 at 17:48:47

Right to work means right to work for less, PERIOD! It splits the workforce, destroys unity in the workplace, and enables management to cut wages, benefits, destroy safety.. You can argue all you want, but I personally have seen what right to work does up close and personal..

The idiot that got attacked WANTED to be attacked, he came in and goaded Union members according to eye witnesses.. Got what he deserved and wanted..

You always have a choice to join the Union or not, just don't take a job where it is required! Just another ploy by GOP to destroy the middle class, destroy any power held by the common working man (Unions)!

And people like Webby back this crap!!! Whats wrong with you? Are you indenpendently wealthy? What did a Union member ever do to you? Is the personal jealousy that strong that you would like to see a working slob lose all say in his working conditions and pay? Do you think that somebody making 60K a year in a crappy job is harming you???

Somebody needs a wake up call, this state has gone completly over the edge, return to sanity???? You have to be kidding... Thats the issue!

Used to look like a Greek God, now I look like a darned Greek!
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 12/13/12 at 18:49:57

The idiot that got attacked WANTED to be attacked, he came in and goaded Union members according to eye witnesses.. Got what he deserved and wanted..  

really; that's an interesting position to take. I'm guessing those who marched across the bridge wanted to get attacked by dogs.....

You always have a choice to join the Union or not, just don't take a job where it is required

again, hope you feel the same way about a host of other issues. I'll keep your pro-choice point of view in mind

And people like Webby back this crap!!! Whats wrong with you? Are you indenpendently wealthy?

i wish, but nope.

What did a Union member ever do to you?

I had no real opinions about unions until I was forced to deal with them and then I found out they are were stupid and lazy people go to work.

Is the personal jealousy that strong that you would like to see a working slob lose all say in his working conditions and pay? Do you think that somebody making 60K a year in a crappy job is harming you???

no, but I don't think someone making 600,000 a year harms me either. You don't.

IP Logged
Retread

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 12/13/12 at 20:30:53

You don't walk into a dog pen loaded with angry dogs and start pulling tails!

You always have a choice, if you don't like Unions, don't look for a Union job! And no one is forcing you to, now you can get all the benefits of a Union and not pay, let your fellow worker carry your load! Now thats MY interpetation of a LAZY SELFISH POS!

Why are you trying to destroy that working slob making 60K then? Why Webby? Is it just petty jealousy, did one of your xworkmates in the Union chew your arse? Steal your wife? Show you up? Thats what I'm guessing...

The guy making 600K can afford to pay his weight in taxes and keep his crap above board...

Used to look like a Greek God, now I look like a darned Greek!
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/16/24 at 12:25:00

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Another one bites the dust...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.