Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Mitch McConnell Filibusters Himself... (Read 129 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Mitch McConnell Filibusters Himself...
Reply #15 - 12/09/12 at 15:52:09

arteacher wrote on 12/09/12 at 14:05:53:
I just happen to be taking a special education course at the present time, and Bush has some of the characteristics of someone with a speech disorder. Either that or he can't read his cue cards.

That must be why the rape-a-buickan's call Obama a Teleprompter in a suit. That's what they are used to leading them. That's the one they need so they can be lead by the nose like Rush "my black maid got me hooked on drugs" Lamebag and Duck "I'll help my friends over @ halibutron cos I screwed them as CEO" Cheney used to do.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 12/10/12 at 05:37:59

I just happen to be taking a special education course at the present time, and Bush has some of the characteristics of someone with a speech disorder.

My daughter in law is a special education teacher with a master's. Her sister is a speech pathologist with a masters. What characteristics do you see Bush having that leads you to believe he has a speech disorder?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #17 - 12/11/12 at 15:59:33

I believe the medical term is "Foot in mouth disease"...  Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #18 - 12/11/12 at 16:14:09

A classic example of that was when he referred to the big northeast power failure in 2005 I think as "rolling blackouts" ... really, you even know what a rolling black out is ...
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
360k+
Serious Thumper

Savage heart of
darkness

Cartersville, GA
Reply #19 - 12/11/12 at 19:17:05

Much Like John McCain, GW was pressed into service, not on his own merit, but on that of his relatives, relationships, and/or birthright.   I hate to say it, but much of our gub works via this principle.   We criticize the Brits for having a "royal hierarchy", but guess what folks?  We are not far off the mark.  In any case, political intelligence is not a DNA or inherited trait (assuming the forefather even had any merit of his own to begin with???), it is more a random event of social science awareness; i.e., a visionary who can see a bigger picture of mankind.   Arguably, we have probably as many bad ones as good ones - the luck of the draw.

I consider myself to be a pretty good judge of character as I'm sure many of you are.   It's the kind of thing where, after meeting someone for 5 minutes, you have a gut feel for whether this is the kind of person you'd like to hang out with, or not.   After hearing a few of GW's speeches in 1999, I had made up my mind.

Here is one of GW's former Professors at Harvard...

http://www.salon.com/2004/09/16/tsurumi/

The JOURNEY is the reward!
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/16/24 at 12:10:14

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Mitch McConnell Filibusters Himself...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.