true? yikes... (Read 228 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

true? yikes...
12/07/12 at 09:51:26

if this is true; we are so screwed.....

Seventy-three percent of the new civilian jobs created in the United States over the last five months are in government, according to official data published by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

In June, a total of 142,415,000 people were employed in the U.S, according to the BLS, including 19,938,000 who were employed by federal, state and local governments.

By November, according to data BLS released today, the total number of people employed had climbed to 143,262,000, an overall increase of 847,000 in the six months since June.

In the same five-month period since June, the number of people employed by government increased by 621,000 to 20,559,000. These 621,000 new government jobs created in the last five months equal 73.3 percent of the 847,000 new jobs created overall.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: true? yikes...
Reply #1 - 12/07/12 at 11:07:29

Perfectly said Web, I hope the people hired now get on with the task of policing the crooks on wall street and the other fat cat tax evading ceo's.

I hope they get to work frog marching the likes of Angelo Mozilo, Ken Lewis, Ken Thompson, Herb sandler, thingy Fuld, Lloyd Blankfein, John Reed etc etc ...

Hope it brings in a new era where govt employees making 80,000 put the fear of Bubba in CEO's making 80 million a yr.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 12/07/12 at 11:41:10

yea, cause that's sustainable..... good thinking.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 12/07/12 at 14:49:13

Well obviously after they throw all these fools in jail like bernie madoff they have to find where they hid the $$ and retreive it etc etc ...

After that we can worry about fixing the roads and the electric grid not to mention the copper that has been laid down for internet needs to be replaced with optic.

Plenty for the gubbamint to do ... and upgrading the aircraft nav system so you dont spend 3 hrs on a plane waiting for the traffic to clear everytime you get on a plane Web ... see I am thinking about you too.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #4 - 12/07/12 at 17:40:06

Too many government jobs?? End the wars, bring home the troops, assign them honorable discharges, problem solved.

As for those of us who worked our entire careers as US government employees/servants. We worked for YOU the people. We served YOU the people. We worked dam*ed hard for YOU the people. We kept YOUR borders safe. We made YOUR air travel safe. We made sure YOUR food was safe. We fought YOUR wars. We built YOUR interstate highway system. We put YOUR countrymen on the moon. And on and on.

So knock off this crap about government jobs. They serve YOU. The REAL crooks and criminals are in the PRIVATE SECTOR. They take your money for insurance policies and then deny your legitimate claims. They sell you everything from cars to Misc. merchandise and then don't honor their guarantees on there products. They overcharge you for their cheap plastic junk from China. They work you 39 hours per week so they don't have to pay you benefits...(Have you seen those 90 year old people with walkers or oxygen tanks working at Wallmart because they have to buy food and medicine)? Do you know that most Wallmart workers are eligible for, and are on, the very food stamps that enrage you. They scam you on anything and everything...and you love it.

I don't know what line of work you are in Webby, but I wouldn't be surprised if you screw people on a daily basis to make a fast buck doing it.

The higher up's in Goverment? The crooks at the top?...Well they're mostly Republicans. And (snicker) people like YOU elected them.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
!??
Reply #5 - 12/07/12 at 20:48:51

Starlifter wrote on 12/07/12 at 17:40:06:
Too many government jobs?? End the wars, bring home the troops, assign them honorable discharges, problem solved.

As for those of us who worked our entire careers as US government employees/servants. We worked for YOU the people. We served YOU the people. We worked dam*ed hard for YOU the people. We kept YOUR borders safe. We made YOUR air travel safe. We made sure YOUR food was safe. We fought YOUR wars. We built YOUR interstate highway system. We put YOUR countrymen on the moon. And on and on.

So knock off this crap about government jobs. They serve YOU. The REAL crooks and criminals are in the PRIVATE SECTOR. They take your money for insurance policies and then deny your legitimate claims. They sell you everything from cars to Misc. merchandise and then don't honor their guarantees on there products. They overcharge you for their cheap plastic junk from China. They work you 39 hours per week so they don't have to pay you benefits...(Have you seen those 90 year old people with walkers or oxygen tanks working at Wallmart because they have to buy food and medicine)? Do you know that most Wallmart workers are eligible for, and are on, the very food stamps that enrage you. They scam you on anything and everything...and you love it.

I don't know what line of work you are in Webby, but I wouldn't be surprised if you screw people on a daily basis to make a fast buck doing it.

The higher up's in Goverment? The crooks at the top?...Well they're mostly Republicans. And (snicker) people like YOU elected them.

We kept YOUR borders safe. We made YOUR air travel safe. We made sure YOUR food was safe. We fought YOUR wars. We built YOUR interstate highway system. We put YOUR countrymen on the moon. And on and on.
Our Borders? REally? I sift flour thru a seive that looks like a solid surface compared to that border..

OUR wars? OUR WARS! Id SLAP you if you were here.. Name a WAR that was actually about DEFENDING America? Get after it..

YOU Put us on the Moon? YOure delusional.

You Built the Highway system? OUR Tax $$$$$$$$ did that.

Surely you dont believe that crap.. both sides suck, both sides have seen times when they had full power & they NEVER repealed the "OHHH My Gawwwd" horrible bills "the Other side" passed.

The Faces we see are NOT the faces who make the decisions.

Wake UP

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #6 - 12/07/12 at 23:00:40

"I'd SLAP you if you were here". JOG

Really JOG? You would slap me?

Ya know JOG, if I didn't like you, I'd tell you to go "Cheney" yourself (if you remember what THAT was all about).

Yeah, the US government has done nothing but persecute you and made your life a living hell...oh my, poor you.

Know what else? I'm getting dam*n tired of your libertarian Ron Paul is God on earth BS.

Calling anyone who supports regulation and limited economic redistribution for the sake of fairness and protection from harm a "lib".

Your "taxation is theft" meme. Your completely naive and un-nuanced understanding of  "coercion" and "liberty" is off the wall.

You resort to victim-blaming (the whole "personal responsibility" cliché) when morally cornered.

Your paranoid slippery slope arguments. "If government can make me pay for healthcare, what's stopping them from making me <insert ridiculous item."

You are a right-wing fanatic who pretends to be open-minded...It's a con, nothing more.

Your ideology is cruel and anti-social. Libertarians are "Republicans without hearts" you and them advocate people dying rather than living with government help...Nasty!

Your not wanting to pay taxes thing, while you travel on the open road of inter-state highways and visit State & National Parks.

You are completely ignorant about how everything works. Your motto is "everyone for themselves". Don't need no fire department, everyone buy a hose. Don't need no police force, everyone buy a gun."...etc.Totally absurd.

Simple minded solutions to complex problems, and nearly always wrong in real-world application.

Most of us live downstream, and therefore drink the urine and poop (and toxic chemicals) flushed downriver. The Libertarian Manifesto guts what rights we downstream drinkers have to go to court or Congress and "force" those flushing human excrement into our rivers to stop. "Do you want to drink poop," I ask? "Of course not!"

Libertarianism is mind-poop. It is only credible because its adherents have never known an "uncivilized," meaning unregulated, life.

Libertarians are extremely ignorant about what a country would be with little to no rules and regulations. You have had it too easy and take it all for granted.

*Star

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 12/08/12 at 05:25:49

As for those of us who worked our entire careers as US government employees/servants. We worked for YOU the people. We served YOU the people. We worked dam*ed hard for YOU the people.

There are jokes about postal workers for a reason….

As usual, you’re missing the entire point. The economy is going downward, government employment going upwards is a horrible sign. It practically amounts to higher unemployment salaries to people would work far less than their private sector counterparts. Don’t even try to argue that one.

US government servants… please! Don’t make me laugh. Worked for you the people! Ha! You got a job incompetents can’t get fired from!

The REAL crooks and criminals are in the PRIVATE SECTOR  

Really? You want to do a little reading up on towns that are going bankrupt because once in power, those who control government funds set themselves up for nice little lifetime cushy jobs and ridiculous pensions. Talk about crooks who should be sent packing. Oh wait, we can’t do that. They control who gets fired too…. Nice gig for stupid, lazy and crooks. Which one are you? Oh, wait I know….

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 12/08/12 at 05:28:37

No, you see I work for a living. I’m out there bringing value to my employer and my customers. If I don’t do that, I’m gone. It’s a pretty simple formula, that a liberal who has no concept of how the real world works can’t understand. You’re like talking to a child.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 12/08/12 at 21:49:17

PMS, for men,.. is more of a yearly affair,.. rather than monthly...
I don't know if it's the holiday stress,.. or lack of sunshine...
... but, this time of year, tensions build...
We've seen it in the Tall Table, year after year...

I'm temporarily apolitical,...  
Obama won,.. elections over...  
Nothing anyone says matters for a while...
Like it or not,.. the time for voices is over,... 'till next time...
Deep breath,... the cards are dealt, and this hand must play out...
Peace on earth,.. good will to men...
... and behave yer' frikkin' selves ... Grin...

Hope we're all here for the next one... Huh...

Somebody buy me a beer,...
Peace,...
Serow

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #10 - 12/08/12 at 23:21:52

WebsterMark wrote on 12/08/12 at 05:28:37:

No, you see I work for a living. I’m out there bringing value to my employer and my customers. If I don’t do that, I’m gone. It’s a pretty simple formula, that a liberal who has no concept of how the real world works can’t understand. You’re like talking to a child.

Why dont someone admit it? We're all fu*king crooks. Bow, PM me your Paypal address and I'll buy you a beer.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #11 - 12/08/12 at 23:43:48

Grin Grin Grin...
Many thanks my friend...
You buy me one,.. and I'll buy you one...

I'll have one tomorrow,... on the patio... and give a toast to you...
...you have on me...

Cheers... and Merry Christmas...
Bot

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #12 - 12/10/12 at 07:16:21

Its the president ... not my president thing.
I heard a lot of people say that during the Bushies 2nd term especially. The only problem was - some not all ... were Conservative radio talk show hosts.
I dunno if you guys remember, back in 2008 Rush "the smartest thing I ever said was to deride the republican candidate who had actual street cred" Lamebag said "We need to put McCain the the WH and then safeguard the country from McCain till a real repug can be identified ...

Anyway that "not my president" runs rampant on both sides. repug's do it to distance themselves form Bush, and democrats do it to well, not honor bush with the fact that he was president.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dj12midnit
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

If you'r here and
I'm here isn't this
our time?

Lynden Wa.
Reply #13 - 12/10/12 at 12:32:33

Am I reading this correctly? You want to do away with the military? You feel what you do Is more important then what our troops do? The men and women who put their lives on the line should be put out on the street?

http://www.suzukiownersclub.net

2006 Progressive 412-4236C, Big Crank, TKat F\B, ME880 Rear.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #14 - 12/10/12 at 13:40:51

Dj12midnit wrote on 12/10/12 at 12:32:33:

Am I reading this correctly? You want to do away with the military? You feel what you do Is more important then what our troops do? The men and women who put their lives on the line should be put out on the street?

I didn't think he was talking about the entire military. I think he was just talking about the 2 wars against 2 countries 1/2 way round the world that we entered to based on lies and wihtout an exit strategy. That is my thought about what he meant.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/02/24 at 04:03:10

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › true? yikes...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.