Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Alert for world change -- US Dollar replacement (Read 227 times)
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Alert for world change -- US Dollar replacement
12/02/12 at 01:34:17

http://seekingalpha.com/article/321806-india-iran-oil-deal-sets-stage-for-12-...

Gist of this is that once some international bank somewhere creates a gold backed circulating folding money certificate to use for trading in oil or anything else, our dollar will rapidly cease to be the default world currency and it will begin to be traded at its real value against the new currency.

What this means to you is that everything bought from overseas (and that is just about everything) will quadruple in price overnight.   What money in dollars you have in the bank will become closer to worthless.

Europe will be there too, we won't be alone -- but that is slim consolation when you can't survive month to month.

Think of it as a financial attack on the USA by certain countries and you won't be too far off the mark.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Re: Alert for world change -- US Dollar replacemen
Reply #1 - 12/02/12 at 03:08:35

The first thing we should all realize is that GOLD and SILVER were the staple trading commodity for the last few thousand years, not the Dollar, not the UK Pound Sterling, not the French/Swiss Franc not the German Deutschmark.

Gold and silver.

Gold coins have been dug up in Mesopotamia and Egypt, as old as 3000 BC and even older.

Paper money is a very recent invention, and the tendency is for many nations to standardise their currencies into "currency blocs" to help internal trade.

The US $ exixts not because George Washington wanted it, but because it was the one common trading commodity within the newly established United States, for internal trade.

Similarly, the French Franc and the British Pound were extremely successful not because of stable governments bit because of the huge African/ Asian Empires which used that same currency for trade.

Word has it that the UN are studying a new, global currency called the...
United Future World Currency (UFWC, pronounced ... well, you know  Wink)
It was designed by Italian engraver Sandro Sassoli of the Italian Mint (the Italian Mint actually mints for half the African and Asian Nations, it is one of the most active mints in the world)

The point is, ever since Pres. reagan unlinked the US $ from the value of gold, all nations have followed suit, and the currencies are now valued by estimates of industrial power and government stability, rather than gold and silver reserves... which means one can lie and claim "my plant is bigger than your plant" and print money to Kingdom come, and then when the cards are down you really see who has ooomph and who was bluffing.

It wpould be more than sufficient to link currencies to gold, without actually having to go any further.

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #2 - 12/02/12 at 03:09:14

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #3 - 12/02/12 at 03:25:00

President Nixon, 1971, officially removed the US dollar from the gold standard.

President Reagan served from 1980-1988

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 12/02/12 at 03:33:21

.... but,.. gold/silver/ bullion... is now, artificially inflated by Fox news hucksters and R limpaw sponsors...
I bought gold/silver wayyyy back in 99'... $320/$5 an ounce...
Sold at $1200 and $30... okay,.. I'm clever, but not genius... Huh...

Now,.. it's value is as imaginary as any other commodity...
At today's prices... it fools errand... and remember, you have to pay tax on these purchases... that requires an 8% increase in value (here anyway), plus sellers price is different from buyers price...
Not a deal...
Real estate,.. is close to bottom,... interest is low...
Buy land,.. pay it off fast, cash if you can...
They ain't making more dirt....

PS... I've been livin', mostly, off gold and land for 10  years...
Gold is dead,.. land is hot...
(buy your neighbours house)...  Wink...

Trust me,.. I shop at thrift stores,.. drink moonshine, and smoke peyote'...
Huh...

« Last Edit: 12/02/12 at 22:58:51 by Serowbot »  

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #5 - 12/02/12 at 07:51:02

LANCER wrote on 12/02/12 at 03:25:00:
President Nixon, 1971, officially removed the US dollar from the gold standard.

President Reagan served from 1980-1988

Yikes !  Shocked Lancer, you're absolutely correct! How could I mess up my Presidents?  Roll Eyes

What was I thinking ? ...  Kiss ...  Wink

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

mpescatori   IP Logged
360k+
Serious Thumper

Savage heart of
darkness

Cartersville, GA
Reply #6 - 12/02/12 at 08:03:54

Serowbot wrote on 12/02/12 at 03:33:21:
Trust me,.. I shop at thrift stores,.. drink moonshine, and smoke peyote'...
Huh...

The kind of man we need to turn this country around!

The JOURNEY is the reward!
  IP Logged
360k+
Serious Thumper

Savage heart of
darkness

Cartersville, GA
Reply #7 - 12/02/12 at 08:12:09

Seriously, we need to go off all current currency standards in favor of something serving global needs.   There is no reason why any one country or consortium should be able to keep the rest of the world in an economic stranglehold.   A new truly universal currency would be the answer to our global problems.  As such, I introduce the...

Future United Currency for Universal Economy,  the...    FUCUE     Grin

« Last Edit: 12/02/12 at 12:46:43 by 360k+ »  

The JOURNEY is the reward!
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 12/02/12 at 08:31:38

Can't we just get a chip implanted already......it will remove so much crime and provide instant identity to everyone, no tax cheats, fraud, terrorist, etc.
Seems I've read about a one world order type thingy somewhere before....Hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm????

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
gerald.hughes
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

FSO

Tucson, Az
Reply #9 - 12/02/12 at 11:56:00

Yikes,

We have been all through this gold thing once before.  For those who are interested in history, it was one of the underlying causes of the worldwide depression that lead to WWII.  Oh well, what goes around and all that.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 12/02/12 at 12:18:48

raydawg wrote on 12/02/12 at 08:31:38:
Can't we just get a chip implanted already......it will remove so much crime and provide instant identity to everyone, no tax cheats, fraud, terrorist, etc.
Seems I've read about a one world order type thingy somewhere before....Hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm????

They'll still mug you,.. it will just include surgery...
No thanks... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #11 - 12/02/12 at 12:50:35

Serowbot wrote on 12/02/12 at 12:18:48:
raydawg wrote on 12/02/12 at 08:31:38:

They'll still mug you,.. it will just include surgery...
No thanks... Huh...

No, I think you mistaken buddy. A stolen chip would be like Gloria Steinman's pet fish need for a bicycle seat. An activated chips code coupled with an eye scan insures against fraudulent use, in other words, unless you want to perform really, really intricate cosmetic surgery, trying to use a bogus chip would get you instantly busted, tried, and imprisoned.....

HEY, for the record, I'm all against this "marking" at ANY cost, but it has already been determined, and forecast, and mankind will drink lustily of the kool-aid until denial provides the truth, and then the fat "gal" is on stage singing her tune, and no one is dancing, anymores....

And conversely, thank you all very much  Undecided

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #12 - 12/02/12 at 16:16:38

You need to make much less sense and thank much more profusely ....     Cheesy

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #13 - 12/02/12 at 22:36:00

Investigate the Federal Reserve. Anyone who has ever stood up against them except for Ron Paul has had something horrific happen to them. Sen Charles Lindberg fought the Fed. Reserve and his child was kidnapped. John F Kennedy came out with the silver certificate which would have shut down The Federal Reserve. Four months later he was dead. Ron Paul got what was called an investigation and what was shown to them is the Federal Reserve printed 19 TRILLION of our dollars and gave it away to some of our banks, foreign banks and countries with known terrorist in control. Our biggest enemy resides right here in our country. 911 funding can be traced back to the Federal Reserve. When the results of the audit came out everyone was too busy with the election to realise what is really going on. Take the time to read "The Creature From Jekyll Island" A dollar bill is now nothing but a promise that can easily be broken. Last I heard the national debt was 17 trillion. The criminals who run the Fed. Reserve have printed 19 trillion behind our backs (that they admitted to) and gave part of it away to our enemies and no one seems to care. The election is over, its time to stop these criminals but how can you do it when they can print all the money they want to and put it in your hand.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
J C Stokes

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 12/02/12 at 22:47:55

Signor Pescatori, I hope this United Future currency is patented and trade marked, as that is the name for a somewhat obscure political party in New Zealand.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 04:20:38

General CategoryThe Cafe › Alert for world change -- US Dollar replacement

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.