Send Topic Print
Some jokes (Read 212 times)
Boofer
Serious Thumper

Nearly too old.

N Ms
Re: Some jokes
Reply #15 - 12/04/12 at 23:59:53

An apology should be given with no explanation unless it's a just a misunderstanding or a slip of the tongue. I appreciate Justin and Serowbot, because they can take my feeble attempts at humor and making fun of them. And they give as good as they get, in my case. Sometimes we all step over the line. Apology given. Apology accepted. Lesson learned--unless you are like Justin and Serowbot. They're pretty dumb.  Grin

2001 Black, Spitfire windshield, Headlight upgrade, Sissy rack, Tool bag, Fork bag, Harley muffler, Memory foam seat, Crash bars. Hwy pegs, Raptor.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 12/05/12 at 05:47:16

You just wait Boofer, Im gonna get my kid to read that & tell me if I otta be mad or not, & If she says Yes,, YOure in for it,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Boofer
Serious Thumper

Nearly too old.

N Ms
Reply #17 - 12/05/12 at 19:26:55

It ain't worth your time, messin' with me. The other day my wife couldn't get the top off a new jar of pickles, so she got my 15 yr old daughter to do it.  Grin Man, talk about being useless. I really didn't want to, but it would have been nice to be asked.  Smiley

2001 Black, Spitfire windshield, Headlight upgrade, Sissy rack, Tool bag, Fork bag, Harley muffler, Memory foam seat, Crash bars. Hwy pegs, Raptor.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 04:41:26

General CategoryThe Cafe › Some jokes

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.