I need some help (Read 93 times)
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
I need some help
11/27/12 at 14:05:52

Grasping at straws here; hoping some kind soul can help.

A few years back ( 2003 or so) my great aunt died. She had been living in Norwalk OH with her brothers widowed wife. When she died my aunt made the other lady (Barbara) trustee ( or whatever) of her estate. She left a little money for her great-grand neices and nephews ( as us old kids were all growed up anyway) for college.  My sister did get the "college money" for her daughter so it is real.  My daughter is next in line but its been several years.

Barbara moved to Grove City OH to live with her daughter. We kept in touch. Barbara re-invested the money into a new CD which was to come due in October 2012 ( last month)... I have been trying to call her but appearently the land line I use to use is disconnected.. not to upset many people are dropping those for cells. However, my web skills have not been working to get a number Barbara or her daughter.

My daughter has been borrowing money to stay in college ( Ole Miss) and has run out again, and will have to borrow more if I cant get ahold of Barbara, plus I am worried Barbara will put it in another CD and lock it away for another 5 years if I cant get ahold of her soon.

if anyone (hopefully up in OH) can help me get a phone number (probably a cell number) I would be extremely grateful. I have the address per the web of the daughter (with the correct but unworking number) and can pm all the info.

IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Re: I need some help
Reply #1 - 11/27/12 at 14:29:38

Well this just might have gotten more complicated....

The husband of the Barbara's daughter (where she resides in Grove City OH) is on a "sex offenders registry"... pretty good reason to drop a known landline. Odd description of his offense "importuning" - to have explicit chat in a chat room

Suggestions??  

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #2 - 11/27/12 at 14:44:01

type in her name in any search window.
you'll probably get a long list of "for fee" with an extra "r" info search services.
for a few bucks you get so many searches or a month or whatever.

might be worth it for you, I've never gone any further.

WWW   IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #3 - 11/27/12 at 14:45:34

and there might be an online sex offenders list that you can search for "mr sex chat"

thought crimes, geesh.

WWW   IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 11/27/12 at 16:02:37

Seems to have several definitions... Including or involving, minors, gays, simply constant unwanted harassment, or attempted solicitation for money......
Definition of importuning: "the crime of asking someone to have sexual relations with you for money"
...,.. but not always for money...

Basically... begging for nookie... from the wrong person... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
360k+
Serious Thumper

Savage heart of
darkness

Cartersville, GA
Reply #5 - 11/27/12 at 17:16:12

Serowbot wrote on 11/27/12 at 16:02:37:
Seems to have several definitions... Including or involving, minors, gays, simply constant unwanted harassment, or attempted solicitation for money......
Definition of importuning: "the crime of asking someone to have sexual relations with you for money"
...,.. but not always for money...

Basically... begging for nookie... from the wrong person... Huh...

Hahaha, begging???

Pine have you tried...

http://www.switchboard.com/

http://www.anywho.com/whitepages

The JOURNEY is the reward!
  IP Logged
gdrseeker

Addicted!!

Carson Valley NV
Reply #6 - 11/27/12 at 19:08:34

If I understand correct you have the address.  Contact the local Sheriff's Office and request they contact this person and give them your telephone number asking they call you.  Advise that it is an important family matter.  If that doesn't work call back and ask they do a welfare check indicating you are family and concerned because you haven't heard from them recently and are unable to contact them.  Request they give your number and ask that they contact you.  Nothing illegal or against the law here.  Depending on the size of the Sheriff's Office it may take a short time or a long time for them to contact.

1996 Savage, Jardine, K&N, 145 / 55 jets, 1 turn out at 5000 ft. elevation.
  IP Logged
gdrseeker

Addicted!!

Carson Valley NV
Reply #7 - 11/27/12 at 19:11:48

Also if she puts it in a CD you can get it out before it matures, but ther is a penalty.

1996 Savage, Jardine, K&N, 145 / 55 jets, 1 turn out at 5000 ft. elevation.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #8 - 11/27/12 at 19:14:36

If she was executor & instead of distributing to the people the will said had it coming, then the penalty is hers,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #9 - 11/28/12 at 07:06:35

gdrseeker wrote on 11/27/12 at 19:11:48:
Also if she puts it in a CD you can get it out before it matures, but ther is a penalty.

yeah the penalty was why we didnt push earlier.

Thanks all. We are working several angles, my daughter ( who benefits most) has found the Barbara's daughter on Facebook, and sent her a message.

My fear on paying is that they wont list the cell number... so i will have paid for nothing.. doh wouldn't be the first time that ever happend!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #10 - 11/28/12 at 07:30:02

If Charon doesnt kick in here, you mite drop him a PM..He Is the lawyer, right?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 07:14:57

General CategoryThe Cafe › I need some help

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.