Threats (Read 216 times)
houstonbofh

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, TX
Re: Threats
Reply #15 - 11/29/12 at 20:59:13

Starlifter wrote on 11/29/12 at 20:09:32:
"It does not take me 4 years to find a birth certificate...  And there are other reasons to hide it than being born elsewhere...  It is the fact that he hides it at all".

Oh for the love of God. You people need to be locked away for good. Do you not see how crazy you've become??? Racism and bigotry will eat your soul, and this is positive proof of that.

When I was younger, conservatism had some principles. They were anti-communist. They were against some of the largess of liberalism, but they had some sanity to them.

Today, the movement has devolved into nothing more than pure racism, homophobia, religious bigotry, and of course, sexism. They no longer have any principles. They no longer have any reason to really exist. Their only mission is to decrease the already low tax burden on the wealthy. They have no answers to any of our problems. None.

Please read, learn, research, educate yourself and become able to participate in adult conversations.

Sorry...  I lost track there.  During all that outrage did you ever say why after four years he still can't find his birth certificate?  I mean it really should not be that difficult a thing to produce.

Unless it and the college transcripts that are also missing show foreign student aid that as a natural born citizen he was not authorized to have.

See...  Lots of valid and plausible reasons to hide it.  None of them good, but plausible.

And every time you call me racist, I laugh at you.  You do not know me.  You do not know the color of my skin.  You do not know the color of my wife's skin, or if the colors match.  But go ahead and yell RACISM again.  We know that means you have nothing more to say.  Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 11/30/12 at 00:56:45

And every time you call me racist, I laugh at you.  You do not know me.  You do not know the color of my skin.  You do not know the color of my wife's skin, or if the colors match.  But go ahead and yell RACISM again.  We know that means you have nothing more to say.

OHHH Stoppittt!!! My leg is red from thigh to knee from slapping it & laffin my BUTT OFF!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 11/30/12 at 06:05:09

Houstonboth; nice reply. Haven't seen you on here much but didn't take you long to peg Star.  Charges of racism is a stock reply of his. Of course, when pressed why he didn’t support Herman Cain or says horrible things about Condi Rice, he’ll say his objections are based on his objection to their beliefs, not because of the color of their skin. We don’t get that same benefit. Classic MSNBC thinking….

IP Logged
Built2Last
Serious Thumper

Tempt Fate

FTF
Reply #18 - 11/30/12 at 06:13:33

Why do liberals use racism as an insult? I can't understand it... everyone is racist to an extent, it's just human nature. Everyone is different and every race is different... but that doesn't mean that every single person of a certain race is a certain way.

Do you guys just sling the racism word so your target has to throw up the "I'M NOT RACIST!" shield so you can you derail their point?

I wish we had a Libertarian president darnit!  Cheesy

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 11/30/12 at 07:45:30

Do you guys just sling the racism word so your target has to throw up the "I'M NOT RACIST!" shield so you can you derail their point?

TOUCHDOWN!!!

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #20 - 11/30/12 at 13:24:47

There was very credible info going around in the1990s, after his retirement from the Army, that Colin Powell's wife's objections and fears where perhaps the prime reasons that he didn't run for President against Clinton.  She didn't want her husband, who was tremendously popular with both parties at the time, to be the first black president.  She feared that he would be assasinated.

Even Gerry Ford was shot at by that loonie woman, Squeaky Frome.

Since Eisenhower, JFK was killed, Gerry Ford narrowly escaped being hit, Bobby Kennedy was killed, Reagan was severely wounded.  Looks like 2 Rs and 2 Ds either were killed, severely wounded, or narrowly missed being hit, either as Presidents or while running for Pres.  All of them were, of course, white males.
Then we have Rep. Giffords in Arizona, the target of another loonie who should have never been loose in the first place - a white woman, albeit Jewish.
I really am scratching my head to think of a black politician who has been shot at - anyone know of any?

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #21 - 11/30/12 at 16:04:59

Starlifter wrote on 11/29/12 at 20:09:32:
"It does not take me 4 years to find a birth certificate...  And there are other reasons to hide it than being born elsewhere...  It is the fact that he hides it at all".

Oh for the love of God. You people need to be locked away for good. Do you not see how crazy you've become??? Racism and bigotry will eat your soul, and this is positive proof of that.

When I was younger, conservatism had some principles. They were anti-communist. They were against some of the largess of liberalism, but they had some sanity to them.

Today, the movement has devolved into nothing more than pure racism, homophobia, religious bigotry, and of course, sexism. They no longer have any principles. They no longer have any reason to really exist. Their only mission is to decrease the already low tax burden on the wealthy. They have no answers to any of our problems. None.

Please read, learn, research, educate yourself and become able to participate in adult conversations.

That's the reasons I'm no longer a Republican. That along with their spokesperson I'd love to Crush Limbaugh.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #22 - 11/30/12 at 19:20:14

"During all that outrage did you ever say why after four years he still can't find his birth certificate?  I mean it really should not be that difficult a thing to produce."Houstonbofh (whatever that name means.)

His already-released birth certificate, short form, long form, all forms, are all incontestable truth.

Every birther is racist...you can deny it to your heart's content, but we all know that you would not say a word if President Obama was a white man. That's a fact. Own it.

You birthers never questioned Mitt Romney's Mexican daddy now did you??... You do realize that George Romney ran for President and the question of his "naturally-born citizen" status never came up AT THAT TIME?

And in 2008 did anyone of you say that McCain was ineligible because he was born in Panama?

Birthers are the uglist racists of all because they don't admit they are racists. Have the Balls to admit you are racist instead of hiding behind a B.S. story.

Obama obtained a valid U.S. passport as a child, when he went to Indonesia with his mother and then returned to the U.S. to live with his grandparents... How do you birthers explain his passing that proof-of-citizenship process??

I think you Birthers are an example of people 'wearing their' institutional racism - with honor! (of course you no longer have to wear those annoying white sheets.)

The bar keeps getting moved with you birthers, first it was that he was born outside the US. Then when that was pretty obviously not true, you went the "father wasn't an American" route" (which is immaterial). Then you went to "he renounced his citizenship when he lived in Indonesia" (minors can NOT renounce citizenship.)

You birthers don't make sense, and throwing facts at you is like trying to kiss a pig. At best you get dirty and kiss a pig, at worst... well, there isn't any worst.

Oh yeah, and in case you haven't noticed, EVERY birther is a ultra right republican!

I know dam* well it bothers my white brethren that a black family is occupying the White House. That's it...Period...Admit it...Own it...Get over it.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
houstonbofh

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, TX
Reply #23 - 11/30/12 at 19:41:50

Built2Last wrote on 11/30/12 at 06:13:33:
Why do liberals use racism as an insult?

The sad part is that the overuse of the term has made actual racism much more socially acceptable.  Not surprising, really, just sad...

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #24 - 11/30/12 at 19:56:32

"has made actual racism much more socially acceptable."

...socially acceptable??...I see that you live in the south, but what do you mean by "socially acceptable"??

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
houstonbofh

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, TX
Reply #25 - 11/30/12 at 20:06:58

You seem to think that saying something over and over, regardless of the facts makes it true.  I disagree, but I am willing to look into it.

And you are an idiot.

Starlifter wrote on 11/30/12 at 19:20:14:
"During all that outrage did you ever say why after four years he still can't find his birth certificate?  I mean it really should not be that difficult a thing to produce."Houstonbofh (whatever that name means.)

Really?  OK.  Houston.
It is a town in Texas.
It is the 3rd or 4th largest metropolitan region in the US depending on how you measure greater metropolitan regions.
It was the first word spoken from a natural orbiting body not the earth.  (That would be the moon in case that escapes you)
It has been voted in the top 10 of places to live, growing economies, and places to start a business in several national magazines for several years in a row.
It is the home of a former president. (Of the United States)
It was never the home of his son...

bofh  Hmmmm....  How about http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bofh
Does that help?  (Hint, I might be in the IT field...)

And you are an idiot.

His already-released birth certificate, short form, long form, all forms, are all incontestable truth.

The laughable image posted on the whitehouse website has many documented errors.  But more to the point, in the court case it was never entered into evidence.  It was also never referred to on the website as a legal birth certificate.
This may help.  http://lmgtfy.com/?q=weasel+words

And you are an idiot.

Every birther is racist...you can deny it to your heart's content, but we all know that you would not say a word if President Obama was a white man. That's a fact. Own it.

I am not a birther.  I just find it disturbing that he can not produce the documentation.  But even if I was a birther, your argument is totally false.  Take a logic class.  Really.

And you are an idiot.

You birthers never questioned Mitt Romney's Mexican daddy now did you??... You do realize that George Romney ran for President and the question of his "naturally-born citizen" status never came up AT THAT TIME?

I actually meat George Romney once.  I was only a few months old at the time, and unable to vote, so forgive me for not confronting him on that issue.  Nat that I care, really.  You are still missing the point and I am not surprised.

And you are an idiot.

And in 2008 did anyone of you say that McCain was ineligible because he was born in Panama?

You mean on a Panamanian US Military base in a Panamanian military hospital, to two US Citizens, one serving in the military, on US Controlled territory?  With documentation, and witnesses willing to step forward?  What was I thinking?

Oh, yeah...  I didn't vote for McCain.

And you are an idiot.

Birthers are the uglist racists of all because they don't admit they are racists. Have the Balls to admit you are racist instead of hiding behind a B.S. story.

I think I will cut and paste this one...
I am not a birther.  I just find it disturbing that he can not produce the documentation.  But even if I was a birther, your argument is totally false.  Take a logic class.  Really.

And you are an idiot.

Obama obtained a valid U.S. passport as a child, when he went to Indonesia with his mother and then returned to the U.S. to live with his grandparents... How do you birthers explain his passing that proof-of-citizenship process??

Really?  I live in Texas.  I can find 5 people right now with passports that were not born here, and did not come here legally.  Some documentation is a poor argument.  And besides, he still can't produce the documentation!

And you are an idiot.

I think you Birthers are an example of people 'wearing their' institutional racism - with honor! (of course you no longer have to wear those annoying white sheets.)

I think I will cut and paste this one...(again)

And you are an idiot.

The bar keeps getting moved with you birthers, first it was that he was born outside the US. Then when that was pretty obviously not true, you went the "father wasn't an American" route" (which is immaterial). Then you went to "he renounced his citizenship when he lived in Indonesia" (minors can NOT renounce citizenship.)

Nope.  Never moved.  I want to see the actual documentation, and he ain't got it.  I do not care about his father.

And you are an idiot.

You birthers don't make sense, and throwing facts at you is like trying to kiss a pig. At best you get dirty and kiss a pig, at worst... well, there isn't any worst.

Again, I am not a birther, and your sexual proclivities with barnyard animals is not something I want to hear about.

And you are an idiot.

Oh yeah, and in case you haven't noticed, EVERY birther is a ultra right republican!

You know them ALL?!?  Shocked

I know dam* well it bothers my white brethren that a black family is occupying the White House. That's it...Period...Admit it...Own it...Get over it.

You know what?  I was wrong.  That repetition does work!

IP Logged
houstonbofh

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, TX
Reply #26 - 11/30/12 at 20:10:41

Before I get slammed for the previous...

Sarcasm
1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.
2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

Sarcasm is "a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter gibe or taunt", usually conveyed through irony or understatement. Most authorities distinguish sarcasm from irony; however, others argue that sarcasm may or often does involve irony or employs ambivalence.

I do not really think Starlifter is an idiot, but I am willing to keep an open mind. Smiley

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #27 - 11/30/12 at 21:30:38

Houston,.. you have a problem... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
houstonbofh

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, TX
Reply #28 - 11/30/12 at 21:51:23

Serowbot wrote on 11/30/12 at 21:30:38:
Houston,.. you have a problem... Huh...

I have heard that before... Smiley  Right now my bigest problem is that untill I get both bikes fixed from the wreck, I can't ride...  Once I can ride again, I will spend a lot less time on the forums.  Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/16/24 at 12:20:43

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Threats

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.